Thread: Got lucky

Senior Member(無間使者)

Got lucky

If anyone is looking for an experience somewhere between Sofia Sun and Senna and has a budget of $200 odd PM for details. Found a gem not quite Sofia but used hot oil like Senna did....

Junior Member(有D料到)

More info pls

Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    If anyone is looking for an experience somewhere between Sofia Sun and Senna and has a budget of $200 odd PM for details. Found a gem not quite Sofia but used hot oil like Senna did....
    I'm interested, let me know. Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)

More info pls

Please give me address and details.
    Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m keen and please if you can PM me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely interested, please PM me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does every single one of these fucking threads have to have one guy posting his punt and every single other one begging for a pm? Just pm like the op said to. You dont need to post asking for a pm.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox Lover View Post
    Does every single one of these fucking threads have to have one guy posting his punt and every single other one begging for a pm? Just pm like the op said to. You dont need to post asking for a pm.
    Not correct.

New members don't get privileges to send private messages until they've made x number of posts, which is a system that will inevitably lead to lots of spam posts in threads that ask for PMs. Blame the system, not the players.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive answered so many PMs i think I’ve ruined any chance of booking myself lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    Not correct.

New members don't get privileges to send private messages until they've made x number of posts, which is a system that will inevitably lead to lots of spam posts in threads that ask for PMs. Blame the system, not the players.
    Not correct. If new members want to be taken seriously they should post something useful like a review of a girl or shop. Otherwise it’s all take take take and no one will take em seriously

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    Not correct.

This is your first post in 5 years?
    As rockhardguy said its not that hard to make a few posts to get pm privileges. 5 i think was the restriction.
    If guys cant send pms, they cant receive pms either, making their request for a pm futile.

Solution, contribute to the board and dont just take.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In these times we need to pull together, as there are no shops open to do it for us......lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In these times we need to pull together, as there are no shops open to do it for us......lol
    1st song on Abbey Road.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Gotta love them Northern European Backpacker chicks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A group hug is even a stretch for me but pulling together ...sorry.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    deleted for reason

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Interested

[QUOTE=Puntersclub;1968762]If anyone is looking for an experience somewhere between Sofia Sun and Senna and has a budget of $200 odd PM for details. Found a gem not quite Sofia but used hot oil like Senna did....[/

Yes please I would love her details thanks