Thread: WeChat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

WeChat.

Hi. I have seen WeChat mentioned a few times and I use the app to see if there are any non-working girls DTF, but do not see any massage joints, what am I missing.

Thanks in advance for your help.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    They generally can only be searched up using their phone number/wechat id. Some don't openly advertise that their wechat is for a massage shop just using a girl's name instead. People have reported shop id's and got them banned. Key their phone number into a search and if it comes up try adding them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok, thank you reply

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are there any tricks to using this app? Or at least to getting a successful friend add.
    Quite often I will request an Add but never hear anything back. I know it is upon the parlour to add but I am just keen to get the rosters.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    Mills,

There is no such tricks. It seems your profile does not match what these shops prefer.
    What does that mean? Not enough friends etc? I mainly use it for punting so maybe it doesn't look 'active' enough.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You can't see how many friends a profile has though, so it's not that. If you don't have a profile pic of some sort that would be a red flag for them though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    You can't see how many friends a profile has though, so it's not that. If you don't have a profile pic of some sort that would be a red flag for them though.
    Good point. Might try adding something.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Doesn't have to be a face pic, just post a pic, maybe put up a moment with a food pic or a pic of a sunset to show you're a real person. That should help.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Doesn't have to be a face pic, just post a pic, maybe put up a moment with a food pic or a pic of a sunset to show you're a real person. That should help.
    Awesome, thanks for the tips.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill88 View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the tips.
    Any time mate. All good.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Perhaps the shops are worried that LE maybe trying to catch them out, so not accepting new contacts at the moment?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Perhaps the shops are worried that LE maybe trying to catch them out, so not accepting new contacts at the moment?
    I think that's true for some. Have seen a lot have started ramping up their posting again to get some engagement happening.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can confirm that after doing the tips from asiafever, I was accepted by some shops.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill88 View Post
    I can confirm that after doing the tips from asiafever, I was accepted by some shops.
    Pleased to be of assistance.