Thread: My top 3 girls of 2019/2020

Senior Member(無間使者)

My top 3 girls of 2019/2020

3 a.m. and I can't go to sleep, so I thought what better time then to write a short AR on my my top 3 favourite girls of 2019/2020 (pre-covid).

Ranked:

1. Japanese Rei (42 Gladesville)
    She was a stunner. 24, very pretty, great slim body with cute little A/B cup breasts. Very friendly and super willing to please. She went back to Japan due to covid.

Price was $230 an hour including CIM puting her at the the lightest from a financial perspective.

2. Korean Juni (Ginza)
    Juni is great at what she did. Beautiful face, Slim body, enhanced D cup breasts that are really well done; felt real. I find her funny and brutally honest, but others might not have found her quite as amusing. She seems to still be in Sydney.

Price was $280 an hour not including CIM (recently became $30 extra)

3. Japanese Anna (42 Gladesville)
    Saw Anna in a line up. She came of as very friendly, so I chose her straight away.From what I can remember I don't think her profile had an age, but if I were to guess she could be late 20's or maybe even 30's. But don't be distracted by her age she is super hot with an amazing toned body and nice B cup breasts. She was always willing to please and I always had a good time every visit. She is still in Sydney.

Price was $250 an hour including CIM.

Honerable mentions:

Japanese Hazu (42 Gladesville) - 30's but looked super young. Had a good time the one session I had with her.

Japanese Ichika (42 Gladesville) - never actually booked this stunner but saw her in line up while I was waiting for my booking. Damn was she beautiful. Might even say model quality.

Vietnamese Lily (42 Gladesville) - very pretty and excellent body. Probably in her 20's or maybe early 30's. Willing to please and let me CIM even though I payed for premium service. I probably should have tipped her thinking back.

Japanese Lisa (5 Star) - 27 years old, super hot, great service but she seemed to had disappeared from the industry last year.

Taiwanese Erika (5 Star) - This girl is a unique one. She is Asian only but I managed to weasel my way into a session because management thought I was Asian when they saw my Shiba Inu profile picture on wechat when I made the booking. She was very pretty, great body and came of as very friendly with surprisingly excellent English for someone who is Asian only.

Chinese Mocha (Ginza) - 20's, great service and very cute. Probably went back to China.

Chinese Jin (278) - 20's, excellent service, very willing to please and super cute. She came into the room with a sexy black dress.

Vietnamese Emma (278) - 20's, very cute, great body and good service. The post sex conversation steered towards our finances, which seems to be a common occurrence with Viet girls.

Korean Rebecca (278) - 20's, pretty, had a great tanned and toned body. She was incredibly friendly, agreed to every request and was very willing to please.

Neutral mentions:

Japanese Aoi (42 Gladesville) - 20's, very pretty and ok body. Service was good. She looked like she had punched a few cones before our session, but she insisted she was just tired. I believe her I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . We had very interesting conversation post sex but I'm not really paying for a good conversation, hence her placement.

Indonesian Caca (5 Star) - Very pretty. I opted for a bj only that night, which she oblidged too. No CIM though which was a bummer.

Dishonerable mentions:

Indonesian Maya (5 Star) - In her 20's and super hot. My jaw actually dropped when I first saw her. However, everything went down hill once we went to the room. Payed for diamond service, but only got Standard service. Insisted on CBJ and was not willing to please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for that. You seem to like jap girls, like myself. You just can't go wrong with the jap girls from Glades42. Rei would be my favourite too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn I want to see how hot Maya is lol but thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I find jap girls to be the most geniune, offer the best service and are the least plastic.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BEST
    Savannah Blonde(SB) will write up a full ar, a lot of bucket list items ticked off here. Rose Valentine (SB), Rola Bloom (SB), Charlotte Star (SB), Mia (Ginza) Rebecca (278),Minji (Ginza) ,Nikki (GINZA), Dani And Ocean (First time with 2 Western girl). Also a, kgirl (rena or RENNA) at ginza only for 2 weeks, then left something out of a kdrama but kinkier than a JAV, went back but she had gone.

Honorouble mentions;
    Coco (no5), Jina (no5), Emma(278), Claire (278), Rose (278), Lily(no5), Sena (no5), Rei (no5), Bora (Ginza), Coco(Ginza), Mei (278).

Highly recommended:
    Cassie (Ginza, pre surgery), Jin(278), JESSICA aka Lucky (no5), Amanda (278), Helen (West no5), Venus(278), Chanel (278), Sophia (278), Rui (Ginza)

All of these were multiple visits until little guy lost interest.

Just discovered this Forum during lockdown after a WL told me about it during a private visit, will write up a few ARs, been punting for a few years, lots of great memories hopefully things will return to normal soon especially for the MLs and WLs, have met some really nice ladies, genuine, fun, flawed, just like the rest of us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkovsky18 View Post
    BEST
    Savannah Blonde(SB) will write up a full ar, a lot of bucket list items ticked off here. Rose Valentine (SB), Rola Bloom (SB), Charlotte Star (SB), Mia (Ginza) Rebecca (278),Minji (Ginza) ,Nikki (GINZA), Dani And Ocean (First time with 2 Western girl). Also a, kgirl (rena or RENNA) at ginza only for 2 weeks, then left something out of a kdrama but kinkier than a JAV, went back but she had gone.

Honorouble mentions;
    Coco (no5), Jina (no5), Emma(278), Claire (278), Rose (278), Lily(no5), Sena (no5), Rei (no5), Bora (Ginza), Coco(Ginza), Mei (278).

Highly recommended:
    Cassie (Ginza, pre surgery), Jin(278), JESSICA aka Lucky (no5), Amanda (278), Helen (West no5), Venus(278), Chanel (278), Sophia (278), Rui (Ginza)

All of these were multiple visits until little guy lost interest.

Just discovered this Forum during lockdown after a WL told me about it during a private visit, will write up a few ARs, been punting for a few years, lots of great memories hopefully things will return to normal soon especially for the MLs and WLs, have met some really nice ladies, genuine, fun, flawed, just like the rest of us.
    Thanks for your input mate. I added a few more girls to my list. haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Thanks for your input mate. I added a few more girls to my list. haha
    NP, Will have to see Maya and Juni now too. Cheers 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that the same Lily advertising on EB in Wentworth point?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stones View Post
    Is that the same Lily advertising on EB in Wentworth point?
    Naaaah, the Lily on e&b is Korean. There was a Korean Lily at 42G who I've also seen but the one I wrote about is the viet one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Naaaah, the Lily on e&b is Korean. There was a Korean Lily at 42G who I've also seen but the one I wrote about is the viet one.
    Ah, I think she is doing privates now. Damn I saw a Korean girl last night, was keen to see Lily but she wasn't available last night