WeChat ID: hargrave18

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 30 minutes $90

Size/shape : slim, B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Love this shop, out of the way, the girls I have spent time with have been great. I quite often see Sky here as her service is always amazing but when I called she wasn't working on that day. Was recommended Bella so made the booking. Gotta try new things and I'm glad I did!

Lucky enough to get one of the upstairs rooms with the showers. Had a quick rinse off and in comes Bella all smiles. Very friendly. Part 1 was relaxed, Bella chatted casually and gave a nice massage. No back body slide but that is fine with me. I quite like helping them out of their clothes as part 2 starts. A bit of TT before Bella asks me to turn over.

I sit up and ask if her if I can help her undress. She is more than willing to oblige and I take the pleasure in slowly removing her clothes to reveal an amazing body. Smooth skin, Lovely B cups tits, a round juicy arse, some tattoos.

On the lie down Bella has quite a naughty, playful side. Very sensual and positioning herself to best make use of the mirrors. I just couldn't take my eyes off her bum. I'm a big tit kind of guy but her arse was so juicy and curvy. Felt so good. She seemed to enjoy tugging away while I played with her buns and slipped my hand onto her shaved puss. Bam! What a finish.

I was so surprised how fun this session was. Will definitely be back to see her.