Thread: My Top RnT Experiences from 2019 to early 2020

Senior Member(無間使者)

My Top RnT Experiences from 2019 to early 2020

Still a relative newbie to the forums and didn't want to bomb the forums with multiple A/Rs all at once, so thought I'd try and consolidate into one thread.

Masseuse Name:
    Establishment:
    Rate:
    Nationality or Ethnicity:
    Value for money/recommend?

Masseuse Name: Tina
    Establishment: 227 Broadway
    Rate: $125/hr (all inclusive)
    Size/Shape: Tall & Thin w/ A Cups (approx 170cm tall)
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
    Value for money/recommend? Yes
    Definitely up there with some great experiences I've had. Great figure, very slim/athletic. Firm, skillful massage and the fun part was definitely very erotic with an explosive finish. Appears to have been reviewed a few times on this forum so is definitely a favourite among several here.

Masseuse Name: Linda
    Size/Shape: Slim, Petite w/ A Cups (approx 158cm tall)
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Taiwanese
    This girl had a great willing to please attitude. She spoke relatively good english and was easy to communicate with. Shoulder length dark hair. Firm and skillful part one with a delightful part two. Most memorable was the soft powder massage to start part two which really got me going. Saw her a couple of times in early 2019 and the last time she said she was returning to Taiwan, and was hoping to return to Australia again. Have yet to see her pop up on the roster.

Masseuse Name: Ellen
    Size/Shape: Slim, Curves in the right places w/ B-C Cups (approx 168cm tall)
    A pattern seems to be emerging here early on. This shop certainly has some gems. Glamorous looking Chinese babe (the type you would see on a make up or fashion display board advertisement). Spoke pretty good english, probably based on her study out here (finance and accounting). Long dark hair. Medium but skillful part one with an erotic part two incorporating lots of powder body sliding front and back. Apparently she is studying out here for a further two years and had planned to work during uni holidays, but have yet to see her pop back on the 227 roster since midway through 2019.

Masseuse Name: Rachel
    Size/Shape: Tall, Slim, w/ B Cups (approx 165cm tall)
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Hong Kong
    Cute and innocent Hong Kong young lady. Long dark hair. Girlfriend type experience with a medium level part 1, and very erotic part 2 with slow bodysliding, eye contact and an explosive finish.

Masseuse Name: Vicky
    Size/Shape: Slim, Petite w/ B Cups (approx 157cm tall)
    Definitely right up there among some of the best MLs in Sydney this one. Extremely pretty and glamorous. Very professional and G/F like, taking you by the hand to the room. Very good conversation while enjoying a firm full body massage during Part 1. When the clothes came off, she absolutely knew what to do in order to bring you to the edge and back again. Explosive finish.

Masseuse Name: Mandy
    Size/Shape: Slim, Curves in the right places w/ B-C Cups (approx 163cm tall)
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean
    A different kind of service from Mandy to that experienced in this shop. Part 1 is great but shorter than normal before she gets the erotic touches going to transition into a wonderful girlfriend like Part 2, with body kisses and soft body slides front and back making ample use of the powder. Speaks well and had a good chat with her.

Masseuse Name: Maggie
    Establishment: Sydney Baby Massage
    Rate: $120/hr (all inclusive)
    Size/Shape: Slim, Petite w/ C Cups (approx 165cm tall)
    This young lady is stunning, dressed in her tiny little black revealing dress. Reasonable English for a good conversation. Part 1 nice and firm, with not one part of your body missed. Very erotic Part 2 with soft body slides making full use of her ample C cups, breathing in your early, nipple teasing on the flip over to bring you to an explosive ending.

Masseuse Name: Ella
    Establishment: 84a Artarmon
    Rate: $60/hr + $50/tip
    Size/Shape: Tall and Slim with B-C Cup
    Wanted to try this shop and booked Ella on recommendation from the receptionist. Speaks great English and was very chatty and bubbly throughout the session. A more than competent part 1 incorporating a firm massage digging her elbows. She was dropping a lot of hints about what was to come during Part 2 by suggestively rubbing her breasts over me during Part 1. When it came time to disrobe, she came to the head of the table, put my hands on her and gave a seductive little striptease - ensuring that I felt every inch of her soft skin and breasts. Very nice! The rest of the session was outstanding! Teasing me to a very explosive conclusion...

Masseuse Name: Aki
    Establishment: Top Ryde 190
    Rate: $65/hr + $50/tip
    Size/Shape: Slim, Petite with A Cups (approx 160cm tall)
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese
    Has been reviewed on here several times and all is true. Very cute and innocent Japanese girl with a great willing to please attitude. A different look seeing she has braces, but in my opinion that just ads to her cuteness. Every moment of her service is just simply brilliant in my opinion.

Masseuse Name: Yoyo
    Establishment: Top Ryde 190
    Rate: $65/hr + $50/tip
    Size/Shape: Slim, Petite with B Cups (approx 168cm tall)
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese
    Despite several reviews of Top Ryde 190, I've not seen one of Yoyo so I'm possibly about to let the cat out of the bag. Japanese Anime firecracker. Doesn't speak English well and thus remains quiet during the session, but she makes it up in spades with her eroticism. Part 1 is a very competent therapeutic massage - an erotic soft touch of your body and balls to transition into Part 2. When this girl removes her clothes you will be amazed - everything perfectly in proportion and an absolute pretty face to boot.

Masseuse Name: Ariana
    Establishment: Bodyrotic
    Rate: $280/hr (all inclusive)
    Size/Shape: Slim, Petite w/ B Cups
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Eurasian Mixed (she told me Vietnamese, Italian, Australian)
    Occasionally I will spoil myself with a visit to a Caucasian shop. She is a great conversationalist, a cheeky personality, great sensual massage technique and a natural beauty. Bodyrotic description indicates that she is a fully trained masseuse, and I would certainly agree with that. One of the things that really stands out for me are the girls which don't forget about your calf muscles, and Ariana has a great technique in this respect. But even more so than that, just the way that she gives suggestive views in the mirror while indulging you during the therapeutic part of the session, and the occasional soft teasing with her breasts in the places which would really drive any man wild. Flip over, lots of bodysliding, nipple teasing with her tounge and more teasing of the nether regions. All of this done while maintaining beautiful eye contact and with a cheeky lip biting smile on her face the whole time. The inevitable climax is reached.

Masseuse Name: Elaina
    Establishment: Bodyrotic
    Rate: $280/hr (all inclusive)
    Size/Shape: Athletic Slim Body with Enhanced DD Cups
    Nationality or Ethnicity: German/Russian
    I first saw Elaina back sometime in early 2018 when she was doing private service. She doesn't give a firm massage at all, but the eroticism from the very start of the session makes up for it in spades. Amazing bodyslides and happy ending. I actually saw her for the last time back in January and she was heading back to Europe shortly. German & Russian ladies tend to be very friendly, and she was as friendly and accommodating as they come.

Masseuse Name: Daisy
    Establishment: Sirs
    Rate: $290/h (all inclusive)
    Size/Shape: Slim Size 8 with curves in all the right places, C-D Cups
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Half Japanese / Half Russian
    This lady is hot, and highly recommended if you truly want to spoil yourself. Sat me on the edge of the table to begin the session and performed a little striptease, before lying you back on the table and giving what I can only describe as a mixed part 1 and 2 massage incorporating relaxing theraputic strokes and bodysliding at the same time. She expertly teases you on the flip resulting an inevitable conclusion.

Masseuse Name: Kristen
    Establishment: Sirs
    Rate: $290/h (all inclusive)
    Size/Shape: Slim, Athletic Size 6 with B Cups
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Russian (think of a hot Russian Track & Field Athlete Type)
    No therapeutic massage from this lady, just a whole session of soft teasing over your body and nether regions. On the flip she expertly teases ones nipples with her hands, and in my opinion has one of the more memorable HJ techniques I've had in any RnT session. Highly recommended if you just want to spend an hour being spoilt while admiring the fact that a potential hot track and field athlete from the Olympic Games is there showing off her hot naked body to you.

Masseuse Name: Nicole
    Establishment: Erotic Slides (Private Establishment Sydney CBD)
    Rate: $240/h (all inclusive)
    Size/Shape: Slim Size 8 with curves in all the right places, C-D Cups
    Nationality or Ethnicity: French
    Thought I'd try my luck on Locanto one day and came across the ad for this private establishment. A few text messages later and I booked in to see Nicole. Hot French blonde with a sexy accent, and a great conversationalist. She has great sensual energy and started the session with a striptease while standing up. Great views in front of the mirror while using her body to expertly get me standing to full attention (the session is barely a few minutes in). On the bed, great oily bodyslide and she even pussy slid me from my feet, up each leg and across my body. On the flip over, multiple reverse bodyslides with pussy barely inches from my face, finishing with one of the most memorable and exciting tug techniques I've experienced.

Masseuse Name: Jenny
    Establishment: Erotic Slides (Private Establishment Sydney CBD)
    Rate: $240/h (all inclusive)
    Size/Shape: Slim Size 8 with curves in all the right places, B Cups
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Italian
    Jenny is slightly less erotic and sensual than Nicole but still a great service none the less. The website and ads describe her as a bit of a J-Lo lookalike and I would tend to agree. I enjoyed my session with her just as much as Nicole, but for different reasons (probably a different mood on the day).

Masseuse Name: Ella Jordan
    Establishment: Private
    Rate: $270/h (all inclusive)
    Size/Shape: Slim, Tall Size 6 model with A-B Cups
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Australian (European Background
    Okay so this was probably my most memorable outing of 2019, and a shame that I've been unable to repeat. Having had good luck on Locanto with Erotic Slides, I just so happened to come across the ad for this lady. On opening the door, I was greeted by this beautiful woman with a cheeky smile. She gave me a kiss on the lips, took my hand and walked me into her CBD apartment. After showering, she sat me on the edge of the bed, and did a strip tease, climbing over me, kneeling in front of my cock and just generally teasing me. It was such a great way to start. She has an awesome body and I think I would have been satisfied just sitting there watching her for the whole hour. But if I must, I lay on the bed and turn my head to the left where the mirror was. I could only stare and soak up the sensations of her bodysliding and pussysliding all over me, and I don't think she broke eye contact the whole time either, and maintained the cheeky smile throughout. Next she is playing with my cock and also rubbing her pussy with her free hand. The turn-over was a bit of a blur, as next I was standing up while she was knelt on the ground wanking me and encouraging me to cum all over her body. I don't think I'd ever cum so hard in all my life. I saw her litterally the night before I was due to go on a 1.5 week business trip, and was so dirt keen on seeing her again that I sent a text to her from the lounge at Singapore Airport on the way home, but never got a reply and hadn't seen an ad reappear for her since. Fingers crossed she comes out of hibernation after COVID-19 (as I'm sure she will be able to generate a lot of business in the wash up).

I have certainly indulged over the past 1.5 years or so! This doesn't include repeat visits or the couple of duds I also came across. Have been very lucky to be pampered by some hot ladies who have been very willing to please.

COVID-19 has been a good thing for my wallet, but I'm also a single guy in his early 30s with a good career, savvy investment mind, and in more recent times also getting cheap rent by utilising his parents granny flat. So why not if you can hey!

I am getting a little bit anxious now though. Has anyone tried to get a RnT fix on the down low recently? Any tips? I would much appreciate insights.

Thanks All !

Thanks buddy. You've been busy. Good, concise ARs........I have only been to one of the higher class RnT joints before. Do you think that these venues are worth the extra $$$.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great post bro.
    I think Aki from Top Ryde 190 is also Erica from 227 Broadway, because she mentioned she worked at a shop in Ryde most the time and your descriptions matches her to a T.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Thanks buddy. You've been busy. Good, concise ARs........I have only been to one of the higher class RnT joints before. Do you think that these venues are worth the extra $$$.......
    I suppose, like always, it is YMMV.

It is a different kind of service in the higher class venues, in the sense that the service focus tends to be more on the erotic part from the outset rather than distinct parts 1 and 2. I think it is worth it, but I also tend to look for reviews and feedback before diving in.

But also, once you find some gems within the typical Asian RnT venues, you definitely take a different view of the value proposition if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by MDPorto; 23-05-2020 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Added Quote

Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    I suppose, like always, it is YMMV.

It is a different kind of service in the higher class venues, in the sense that the service focus tends to be more on the erotic part from the outset rather than distinct parts 1 and 2. I think it is worth it, but I also tend to look for reviews and feedback before diving in.

But also, once you find some gems within the typical Asian RnT venues, you definitely take a different view of the value proposition if you know what I mean.
    Yeah. YMMV is what it's all about. Full on b2b massage and finish without sex with a shower in room with nice fittings, mirrors and decor is such a pleasure. So is banging a MILF on a massage table after 30 minutes of foreplay. Sometimes, that's why I like going to brothels.

Thanks MD for the collective reviews.

And welcome to the forum !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for the reviews mate, I’m very keen on visiting a few of those venues before the end of the year, much appreciated.