Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 55

Thread: Dani Sharp Blonde Aussie Glama

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-02-2016
    Posts
    299

    Dani Sharp Blonde Aussie Glama

    Hey all

    Had a punt with Dani prior to covid.

    https://scarletblue.com.au/escort/da...de&city=Sydney

    Met her at an upmarket boutique hotel in the CBD (near Central) and when she opened the door my jaw nearly dropped.

    Probably one of the best looking girls of all nationalities I have done (and I have done a lot).

    Photos are 100% as shown - beautiful face and super toned, gym bunny body.

    Unbelievable ass, great views in doggy and even just looking at her face when doing her missionary.

    Nice ball licking, great blowjob.

    Very friendly and accommodating - what took me over the edge was when she asked me 'so mister, how would you like me to make you cum today?'

    I finished by sucking on her toes while doing her missionary.

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    09-01-2017
    Posts
    66
    How was the booking process?
    any difficulties?

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-05-2020
    Posts
    116
    I saw her last year some time. Photos are real, sexy as all F.....
    She had a large mirror on the floor at the end of her bed, before doggie she pointed it out and she faced that way, what a sight, as I was leaving she sat on the table naked while I was getting dressed, a true beauty.
    Great service as well. She said she's from a small town

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-02-2016
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    How was the booking process?
    any difficulties?
    hard to catch because I assume she is popular, but polite and returns your messages

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-02-2016
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by stones View Post
    I saw her last year some time. Photos are real, sexy as all F.....
    She had a large mirror on the floor at the end of her bed, before doggie she pointed it out and she faced that way, what a sight, as I was leaving she sat on the table naked while I was getting dressed, a true beauty.
    Great service as well. She said she's from a small town
    great to hear you had an awesome time too

    def on my list when I can see her again

    I would put her up on my list of best punts in terms of caucs, alongside:
    Pepper from Croydon 219 (who is no longer in the industry?),
    Chloe from 42G (she was a slim british blonde),
    Auguste Rose (don't think she is working anymore: https://www.sekushistudios.com/auguste-rose) and
    Willow from Tiffany's
    Last edited by footboy2012; 23-05-2020 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Auguste Rose was amazing

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-12-2015
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Hey all

    Had a punt with Dani prior to covid.

    https://scarletblue.com.au/escort/da...de&city=Sydney

    Met her at an upmarket boutique hotel in the CBD (near Central) and when she opened the door my jaw nearly dropped.

    Probably one of the best looking girls of all nationalities I have done (and I have done a lot).

    Photos are 100% as shown - beautiful face and super toned, gym bunny body.

    Unbelievable ass, great views in doggy and even just looking at her face when doing her missionary.

    Nice ball licking, great blowjob.

    Very friendly and accommodating - what took me over the edge was when she asked me 'so mister, how would you like me to make you cum today?'

    I finished by sucking on her toes while doing her missionary.
    ---

    She is Beautiful ... indeed

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-05-2020
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    great to hear you had an awesome time too

    def on my list when I can see her again

    I would put her up on my list of best punts in terms of caucs, alongside:
    Pepper from Croydon 219 (who is no longer in the industry?),
    Chloe from 42G (she was a slim british blonde),
    Auguste Rose (don't think she is working anymore: https://www.sekushistudios.com/auguste-rose) and
    Willow from Tiffany's
    Yeah would def see her but her price point is high, can see 2 girls for her price, I just wanted to spoil myself with that visit. A few other cauc girls, I saw 1 sexy blonde a few years ago, absolutely the best ever, can't remember her name but I do remember that I couldn't find her again, her incall was on the North Shore

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-02-2016
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by stones View Post
    Yeah would def see her but her price point is high, can see 2 girls for her price, I just wanted to spoil myself with that visit. A few other cauc girls, I saw 1 sexy blonde a few years ago, absolutely the best ever, can't remember her name but I do remember that I couldn't find her again, her incall was on the North Shore
    I agree - her price is very high

    In saying that, I'm sure many of us have had dud punts and this girl delivers

    Regarding the one in the North Shore - maybe it was Ashley Paige? Canadian blonde with amazing figure, nice ass and great blowjob

    I did her in Milsons Point and also in the CBD

  9. #9
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-02-2016
    Posts
    299
    Another good one was Willow Wisp (nice aussie platinum blonde in kent st cbd), but doesn't seem she is working anymore

  10. #10
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-05-2020
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    I agree - her price is very high

    In saying that, I'm sure many of us have had dud punts and this girl delivers

    Regarding the one in the North Shore - maybe it was Ashley Paige? Canadian blonde with amazing figure, nice ass and great blowjob

    I did her in Milsons Point and also in the CBD

    I think her name was Bianca - This is going back a few years, but I can still remember her

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-02-2016
    Posts
    299
    didn't get an opportunity to see her!

  12. #12
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    29-11-2018
    Posts
    22
    i saw her earlier last year, expensive yes. but she does deliver and as footboy has said... amazing body and great service and just really beautiful

  13. #13
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    22-05-2020
    Posts
    32
    wish i had the cash to spare to see a lady of this high quality!!!

  14. #14
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-02-2016
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by sync3d3d View Post
    wish i had the cash to spare to see a lady of this high quality!!!
    hold back on a few punts and spend it on her once

    trust me, when she is on her knees with your cock in her mouth looking at you with those eyes, it's worth it

  15. #15
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    22-05-2020
    Posts
    32
    good point but hmmm still! lets see if the moons align .

  16. #16
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    29-12-2016
    Posts
    256
    wow thanks for sharing bro, she is super hot.

    can you confirm enhanced or natural tits ?

    many thanks !

  17. #17
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    29-11-2018
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    wow thanks for sharing bro, she is super hot.

    can you confirm enhanced or natural tits ?

    many thanks !
    they're enhanced, she got em done like 2 years ago, but trust me you won't worry about that when you're there

  18. #18
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-05-2020
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    wow thanks for sharing bro, she is super hot.

    can you confirm enhanced or natural tits ?

    many thanks !

    Yeah definatly enhance

  19. #19
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    12-05-2020
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Hey all

    Had a punt with Dani prior to covid.

    https://scarletblue.com.au/escort/da...de&city=Sydney

    Met her at an upmarket boutique hotel in the CBD (near Central) and when she opened the door my jaw nearly dropped.

    Probably one of the best looking girls of all nationalities I have done (and I have done a lot).

    Photos are 100% as shown - beautiful face and super toned, gym bunny body.

    Unbelievable ass, great views in doggy and even just looking at her face when doing her missionary.

    Nice ball licking, great blowjob.

    Very friendly and accommodating - what took me over the edge was when she asked me 'so mister, how would you like me to make you cum today?'

    I finished by sucking on her toes while doing her missionary.
    Nice review buddy. I myself am looking forward to pay her a visit. My only question is does/can she deepthroat?

  20. #20
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-07-2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    235
    Great review I think I might hav to see her! Does she do BBBJ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •