Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nail and Beauty salons opening

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you sure about that? If that’s the case they all would have announced that business is back to normal on Monday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Opening on Monday 1sy June is incorrect news...

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/busi...n-for-business

Premises that provide remedial or therapeutic massage services, as well as physiotherapy can open.

Premises that are massage parlours must close, except for selling products and gift vouchers.

Physical distancing and good hand hygiene should be followed at all times to keep everyone safe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree, June 1 will not bring us many happy endings unfortunately. It is just a waiting game at this stage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Link clearly states nail and salon to be opened from 1st june but MPs shut...hope wave 2 does not hit early.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Opening on Monday 1sy June is incorrect news...

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/busi...n-for-business

Premises that provide remedial or therapeutic massage services, as well as physiotherapy can open.

Premises that are massage parlours must close, except for selling products and gift vouchers.

Physical distancing and good hand hygiene should be followed at all times to keep everyone safe.
    ---

Incorrect? Shops that have license for remedial massage can open from this date. Do you know what it means shops that offer '''remedial massage'''?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Victoria has stated MPs cAn open on 1 st June..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    C'mon NSW, dying for a massage!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From Monday 1st June In NSW - unless the establishment has a remedial massage licence (and I also assume each masseuse working in such establishment would need to have proof of their qualifications to provide such services too), then it will not be able to provide services. It can, however, open to sell products (so if the private providers need to buy some disposable massage table sheets they can sell them - lol). This is part of step two in the three step framework for re-opening the economy.

Our favourite RnT joints will not be able to provide any services unless that establishment has a remedial massage licence. Even if they do, "part two" services are still (no doubt) strictly forbidden. So, these establishments and prospective clients should still proceed at their own risk.

Brothels are definitely still not allowed to open.

I'm doubtful as to how much restrictions will ease, let alone at all, at Stage Three.

Establishments will also be required to record client contact details, for any prospective COVID-19 contact tracing. This is a point which I think will be lost on many punters, and one which will also make it a slow grind back for the industry when we things get back underway (as I'm sure many will walk away and not engage in the service not wanting to give away their details).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    From Monday 1st June In NSW - unless the establishment has a remedial massage licence (and I also assume each masseuse working in such establishment would need to have proof of their qualifications to provide such services too), then it will not be able to provide services. It can, however, open to sell products (so if the private providers need to buy some disposable massage table sheets they can sell them - lol). This is part of step two in the three step framework for re-opening the economy.

Our favourite RnT joints will not be able to provide any services unless that establishment has a remedial massage licence. Even if they do, "part two" services are still (no doubt) strictly forbidden. So, these establishments and prospective clients should still proceed at their own risk.

Brothels are definitely still not allowed to open.

I'm doubtful as to how much restrictions will ease, let alone at all, at Stage Three.

Establishments will also be required to record client contact details, for any prospective COVID-19 contact tracing. This is a point which I think will be lost on many punters, and one which will also make it a slow grind back for the industry when we things get back underway (as I'm sure many will walk away and not engage in the service not wanting to give away their details).
    ---
    All the RnT shops have license for remedial massage ... everyone know this. The very few RnT that have brothel license cannot open yet. It is so simple.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    All the RnT shops have license for remedial massage ... everyone know this. The very few RnT that have brothel license cannot open yet. It is so simple.
    Who issues these “licenses”?. I’ve checked out a few web pages and none of the shops shows a licence number, which would be required in advertising

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is news.....they advertise on their websites as remedial massage but it's well know via experience that none of those listed services are available except oil massage and a sure Happy ending...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You do not even need to be qualified to operate as a "massage therapist", let alone licenced; although many councils require evidence of training before granting approval to open a new shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Who issues these “licenses”?. I’ve checked out a few web pages and none of the shops shows a licence number, which would be required in advertising
    all good aussiegaigin, stay firm with what you believe. Thank you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So I can go pub with 499 bros and play the pokies but we cannot go to a massage parlour! Come on Gladys!!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-.../12296420?nw=0

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    You do not even need to be qualified to operate as a "massage therapist", let alone licenced; although many councils require evidence of training before granting approval to open a new shop.
    Look like you are the licence authorities since you know a lot.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    So I can go pub with 499 bros and play the pokies but we cannot go to a massage parlour! Come on Gladys!!
    The Virgin Gladys does not want men out getting sexual enjoyment.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    all good aussiegaigin, stay firm with what you believe. Thank you
    "Everybody knows" (except me and Google?) I am worried now to think that I have been frequenting unlicenced premises all these years LOL.

If you could back up your claims with some links to prove me wrong, I will apologise.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Look like you are the licence authorities since you know a lot.
    I don't know a lot, that's why I am asking for some information.

Actually a licencing authority sounds like a good job. Massage shops could initially be given a 6 month "provisional" licence, with upgrade to full, and annual renewal, being based on the shop scoring 7/10 or better from reviews by AUS99 members. There could also be "inspectors" who could randomly visit shops to verify compliance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is it ok ?

Pardon my ignorance , so this means that the place I go to that is opening up today is actually legit and I can go no probs ?

Banned
    What is all this hand wringing ?

Just go to a shop of choice get a ‘remedial’ massage ... sheesh .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast