Thread: Post op info

Junior Member(有D料到)

Post op info

So I've come across this term several times on this and another forum.... "Post op".
    My questions to my fellow experienced, knowledgeable and full of wisdom punters

1) what is post op
    2) what are the signs of post op and how do so identity this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    In general medical terms post op means post - operative or after an operation/surgery.
    Specifically in sexual terms in refers to a transexual who has had the operation to change gender usually from man to woman, but can be woman to man too.
    So in most cases a post -op transexual will refer to a man who has had a sex change operation and his now a woman.
    Basically the cock and balls come off and usually a vagina is constructed, plus boob job, hormone therapy etc.
    A transexual who has changed from male to female but still has the cock and ball is NOT post-op.
    Some post ops are very convincing and hard to tell from a natural woman, especially the Asian ones.
    Even some trannies that still have the cock and balls are not easy to identify until you get them naked and then you get a big surprise. LOL!
    With the post-op ones even when you get them naked you have to have a really close look and feel before you can be sure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah a couple of WLs who are listed as just normal women on some of these classfieds type sites could actually be post op. It can be hard to tell. I have been suspicious on occasion.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From my experience usually when they have a mixed background and don't offer 69 or daty it may be they are most likely post-op.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When I have sex with a girl, I usually feel a gush of lubrication coming out during penetration for a while.

I assume you don't get that with a post op? They would probably lube up up front, and once you're in, the lube should come out early on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Look at hands and shoulder width. There isn't man-hand and shoulder width reduction surgery.... yet lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea a post op tranny will use a lot of lube as it can't produced naturally. Also, their pussy feels different during intercourse. Depends on how good the surgeon is.

Banned
    There are probably a few out there advertising their services privately to unsuspecting punters. They tend to be Thai.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There are probably a few out there advertising their services privately to unsuspecting punters. They tend to be Thai.
    that's my impression too. Anyone ever heard of a transgender WL from a country other than Thai?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i suspect that i fucked a post opp girl at the place on commonwealth street about ten years ago. she was stunningly beautiful with a lovely set of bolt-ons but when it came time to fuck she took control of the situation and went for DFK while she inserted me into her. it felt a little different and the room was dark but it wasn't until afterwards that i put two and two together.
    After that i re-evaluated by opinions on TS and what girls have to do to pay the bills.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I suspect I too have (over the years) fucked a few post op Thai, I used to frequent commonwealth street as well as the Thai shop on albion street years ago. I got to admit though the ones I "felt" were post op were some of the most beautiful "women" I'd seen.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same here I suspect I have met some as well whom I booked from one of the well known agencies. They were advertised as mixed race and in those sessions they didn't permit daty and wanted to make the room as dark as possible. Gotta admit they were pretty though.

Banned
    Have had a couple of girls insist that I put my cock in their arse
    The hands guiding it in were a give away
    Stunning girls... I didn’t care

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I use to be a regular customer at western Sydney shop where I met a lady I became friends with and spent a fair bit of time with her away from the shop . One day the conversation came up about lady boys and how I said to her I would be able to tell if they were and said I have never been with one .
    She said yes you have
    One of the my regulars I seen at the shop who she was friends with was a post op
    I didn’t know what to think when she told me

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Yeah a couple of WLs who are listed as just normal women on some of these classfieds type sites could actually be post op. It can be hard to tell. I have been suspicious on occasion.
    Impossible to tell from photos if she wants to conceal the fact, but once you meet them face to face you can tell easily.
    I mean, men's faces and heads are usually larger and have a "sturdier" bone structure than women, who are more delicate. If you've been with a lot of women, you'll notice a post-op from this alone.
    The pussy is also different and you can tell it's fake if you touch it. The outer lips have like a "fold" in each of them.
    If you're wondering how I know, it is because I recently saw one who tried to pass herself as a natural woman and wanted bbfs with cip. I declined and fucked her up the ass instead, covered of course!