Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculation about opening timeline for shops

Junior Member(有D料到)

Speculation about opening timeline for shops

Just wondering if there's a word out when the govt would allow the shops to open? If not, what do you guys think they would do so? Would be nice to know the timeline. Tbh, really missing Ginza .. mostly cuz I can't afford the outcalls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can’t see FS shops opening any time soon. Massage I’m gonna guess..... 2-3 weeks?? 🤷*♂️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good news is, beauty salons will be allowed to open from 1st June. That sheds some lights to the RnT even FS joints I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m so surprised that more RNTs haven’t reopened under the remedial massage guise. I guess they’re too scared about getting raided and busted. Wouldn’t be easy to pick a cop from a punter. Fuck half the cops probably are lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertymanno1 View Post
    Just wondering if there's a word out when the govt would allow the shops to open? If not, what do you guys think they would do so? Would be nice to know the timeline. Tbh, really missing Ginza .. mostly cuz I can't afford the outcalls.
    How many threads do we need to discuss this?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Here are the generous odds I published on another thread in early May for when brothels will re-open:

May 500/1
    June 12/1
    July 5/1
    August 10/1
    September 20/1
    October 50/1
    November 100/1
    December 200/1
    2021+ 100/1

August at 10/1 is bloody good odds. Get in quick and have a bet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    June 1st will see a proliferation of RNT based parlours with the doors open, mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    June 1st will see a proliferation of RNT based parlours with the doors open, mark my words.
    Yeah, I am seeing shops starting to advertise it. I think this lobby group put together by brothels will also put pressure on the government to fast track their reopening sooner rather than later as well. The government is keen to get everything back up and running.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Here are the generous odds I published on another thread in early May for when brothels will re-open:

May 500/1
    June 12/1
    July 5/1
    August 10/1
    September 20/1
    October 50/1
    November 100/1
    December 200/1
    2021+ 100/1

August at 10/1 is bloody good odds. Get in quick and have a bet.
    Place your bets. The fillies are about to run. Sounds like a bet on the horses. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spoke to a ML shop owner and said she will open when stage 3 eases. Not because of law but she has to pay rent. Not enough customers will be coming in to cover rent. I would imagine most ML shops will be like that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Put me down for a $20 on September. Fund a punt for that month if she gets up. Problem is by then I will be so horny will be punting all month

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertymanno1 View Post
    ---

Hi qwertymanno1 ... remedial massage from 1st of June.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey I really can’t find any clarification that massage parlours are allowed to open or not in NSW from June 1
    I have heard from a couple of my regular shops and they say they will be opening
    Will they be breaking the rules or not?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, I can't seem to find anything to suggest June 1 will make much of a difference.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by itouch View Post
    Good news is, beauty salons will be allowed to open from 1st June. That sheds some lights to the RnT even FS joints I guess.
    I can't see any connection at all. Nail/beauty salons are probably more aligned with hairdressers, which haven't been closed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Remedial massage is allowed to open on June 1 so I guess many RnT joints will be calling themselves remedial. Who’s going to prove that what they’re doing isn’t ‘remedial’ ?!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Remedial massage is allowed to open on June 1 so I guess many RnT joints will be calling themselves remedial. Who’s going to prove that what they’re doing isn’t ‘remedial’ ?!
    Yeap, it’s worth a try :

Healthcare
    Healthcare products and services
    If you need health care, call ahead if you have any symptoms or are feeling unwell.
    You can also access healthcare products and services from health care providers such as a
    chemist
    doctor
    hospital or medical centre
    physiotherapist
    remedial or therapeutic massage service provider.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    As long as the license or registering of business say is 'remedial'. Some have open for a few weeks. One at my area have open for 3 weeks but not as busy as before. My regular text me say she is working from tommorow as a 'remedial'.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can bet it will be one of the last things to open seeing as it is one of the most riskiest activities in relation to social distancing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast