ML's : Sarah
    Shop Name: Parramatta Blossom
    ☎ 0450733267 0450723267
    WeChat: parramatta267
    https://267parramattamassage.com.au/
    Address: Level 1/267 Church St Parramatta NSW 2150
    Rate :massage 60 minutes $65
    Happy ending: $50

I believe this place is a hidden little gem. So far i've been testing the pallet here and have to say its a great variety of techniques and have not been disappointed.
    Very get size 6-8 figure with about a D cup, in her 20s (not gona give away her age, that's just not nice). I think they are enhanced, but when playing with them i'm not 100%. Either way they look awesome. She's a Thai girl, with very pleasant personality. We had a great time chatting.
    First the massage, very nice sensual massage, she's extremely client focused. Nicely massaged my body with her hands, rather than the elbow method. She did roll some of muscles with her forearm, but technique was very good.
    The happy part, i was about to turn over but she told me to wait. She wiped me down with a hot towel and wiped my hands for me, felt like one of those pampered guys in a Japanese geisha flick, was great, really felt that GFE.
    She gave be a great sensual body to body action, while still on my back, amazing, very slow an teasing.
    I was busy playing as well, but she really took her time with the RNT, it felt great, just like spending time with a GF.

Totally would recommend you try for yourself, certainly worth the experience, i even tipped abit extra
    Will be visiting again, but doing the rounds atm for the variety

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was there any further extras on offer?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i believe you can get a BJ, but i tend not to go for those things so didn't ask. Most of them do offer it there