Date of Visit : 13/03/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :6 Poplar Street Surry Hills

Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm

Rates : 30 minutes $90

Size/shape : Tall, Large C Cup

Services Provided : Massage, Spanish, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe

My experience/comments :

Nice tucked away shop this, discreet to get into. Not many girls on each day, maybe 3. Checked the roster and booked Chloe.
    It was an early session, first for the day. The room I was in was very small but it had some decent mirrors.
    Chloe enters and after the usual hello, massage starts. Well not really any massage. Chloe almost immediately turns up the heat and she is sensually touching me and body sliding up my back. She runs her hands up my thighs for some nice TT.

On the tun over I get to see her. Chloe is quite tall with big naturals, probably large C and not quite as slim as in her pics. She looks different somehow to the pics. Some tattoos which I quite like. Again she is all over me with a slow building teasing touch. She uses he whole body and some breathing in the neck, kissing etc. I'm pretty sure she is a smoker which is a bit of a turn off for me. She easily got me over the line.

I personally wouldn't see her again but I can't fault her service. It was a real GFE.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review - what nationality was she?

I had a curvy korean girl here once - Mia. She seemed to have moved to 244, but don't know where she went from there.

I wasn't aware that this place was actually open? Very discrete shop next to a block of apartments where I did two different girls - Zoe Chanel (model like german girl) and Sophia Louise (curvy laos girl)

they don't seem to advertise anywhere and I couldnt find the roster

where did you see the roster if you dont mind

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chloe is Taiwanese. She also works at 84a Artarmon as I think the shops are owned by the same person.
    I get the roster through the LINE app. ID is 6SurryHills.