Thread: Getting the Gents checked

Senior Member(無間使者)

Getting the Gents checked

So with the 2-3 month hiatus thats going on, maybe its a good time to get the entire plumbing checked out before we return to our hedonistic lifestyle. Any suggestions on where to go ? I cant exactly hit up the gp since I share mine with the missus. I also noticed you dont get much priority unless you claim to be in a high risk group..is that where we lie or ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go to any gp and it’s confidential he can’t discuss with your partner

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Can't you go to another medical centre/GP

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Would it appear in your myHealth or myGov thingy?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There are thousands of GPs in Sydney, and they are all sworn to secrecy.
    Just pick one and go see him/her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't claim Medicare and pay cash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At this time you can’t book an appointment with a sexual health clinic - unless you are showing any symptoms. If you are only looking at a routine check up, they refer you to a GP - not necessarily your regular one but any one will do. Not sure if the records will be shared with your GP though. I also took a Covid-19 test last week just for curiosity and peace of mind. I think this will come in handy (pun intended lol) when RnT or brothels will reopen in the near future. I saw a post that some people post their results on their dating profile. I’ll be happy to show to the shop and girls my negative test for their security and safety. Go get checked guys!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The covid-19 test result only good on the test day. After that you still can get covid-19. So is useless to the shop/girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was looking up blood tests in Sydney and the below link came up. The full STD checks is valued at roughly a punt.

https://imedical.com.au/order/blood-...ting-australia

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertymanno1 View Post
    I was looking up blood tests in Sydney and the below link came up. The full STD checks is valued at roughly a punt.

https://imedical.com.au/order/blood-...ting-australia
    If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident the pathology tests at most GPs and clinics are free (paid by Medicare).
    You can also probably find a GP that bulk bills and then the doctor's visit will be free too.
    If your GP bills you, then you will still get around 70% back from Medicare so will only pay around $20.
    There is no need to pay money to these private companies.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Would it appear in your myHealth or myGov thingy?
    if it does, only you or doctors would know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident the pathology tests at most GPs and clinics are free (paid by Medicare).
    You can also probably find a GP that bulk bills and then the doctor's visit will be free too.
    If your GP bills you, then you will still get around 70% back from Medicare so will only pay around $20.
    There is no need to pay money to these private companies.
    That is not strictly true. With pathology tests you need a referral from a GP, but to get the tests bulk billed you need to meet certain conditions that are set by Medicare with eligibility determined by the GP. There are also some tests that have limits on how many times a year you get have the test bulk billed, especially if it is just for general screening.

Go to your regular GP. They are confidentiality laws in place. I go to the same GP as my mum for my regular std check. Never had a issue.