Thread: Opportunity for a reset?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Opportunity for a reset?

Is COVID a blessing for Brisbane?

With a 2 month break for everyone is now the time to reset the pricing in brisbane?

Or will things be as how it was before COVID happened? Or maybe it will be even worse now that punters will have more money to throw around?

For me, it will be what it was before COVID or less. In my opinion, the reset has given Brisbane punters a rare opportunity.

If Sydney can get Option 2 for $50....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Is COVID a blessing for Brisbane?

With a 2 month break for everyone is now the time to reset the pricing in brisbane?

Or will things be as how it was before COVID happened? Or maybe it will be even worse now that punters will have more money to throw around?

For me, it will be what it was before COVID or less. In my opinion, the reset has given Brisbane punters a rare opportunity.

If Sydney can get Option 2 for $50....
    It won’t be less... even on this forum where prices are discussed regularly most people here will pay the asked for fee. Not that there’s anything wrong with that....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree..unfortunately.
    History tells us the more things change the more they stay the same. Sydney prices are due to the quantity of choice and competition. Until population rises I doubt prices will be in line with Sydney. Also we know how much "dick lead" punters are.
    Hint: Try using this line " If you won't do it for this much, I know a girl down the road who will". Amazing the responses you get sometimes. Yeah some get shitty but makes them think.
    I would say I walk, with new ML, about 70% of the time. If they are not going to do what you want why stay?

My concern is due to the restriction on international travel and the affect on international students we might see a reduction in employees.
    How many times have you had a massage from a student studying here ..I would say prob at least 50%.

The Aust Govt should start a similar program to the "10 pound pom scheme" after WW2. I heard David Coleman was thinking of introducing the "2 Pineapple Young Female Asian scheme"
    I'd sponsor a new arrival......of course they should be screened at the airports for COVID 19 and other undesirable qualities ( fat, saggy boobs, ugly face, money hungry attitude)
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Income has already been reduced by 25% to $30%, and a lot of people lost their jobs or regular income, Even if business get normal, I don't think punter will Have be in queue, On other hand, ML's of course they will try to get same price as they used to get before, I think Game will shift to Our side, We could get edge if we negotiate well, As professor said it above.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I’ve been seeing 4 girls from 4 different shops during this shutdown period. 2 of them posted ads on Locanto. We always discussed pricing prior to my visit and all of them quoted lower prices than at the shops so there’s a hope prices will get down. Having said that, if this forum is a true indicator of the market situation, it seems that demand will outweigh supply and the girls will have the upper hand

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Long like lurker but bloody hell, if you show this sort of attitude towards the girls no wonder the rest of you always pay full price! Probably a dick head tax.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think depends whether they are busy for the day

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixixly View Post
    Long like lurker but bloody hell, if you show this sort of attitude towards the girls no wonder the rest of you always pay full price! Probably a dick head tax.
    Every couple of months this post appears about re-setting the market.

I'd like to know if they demand to reset the market at the Apple store, or a pub, etc... or only when they have 'power' and are one on one with what they believe is the weaker sex. It be interesting to know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know a guy who assists with students coming from Japan to Australia. Apparently enquiries are up for students interested in starting in the new year.
    Apparently Australia had a good name over countries like US where Covid-19 is more out of control.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you think the girls will lower their prices you are kidding yourself. Maybe if you are a good haggler you will get a better deal, but as there will be punters lined up out the door when shops reopen, I'm guessing it will be same pricing as before the shutdown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    Every couple of months this post appears about re-setting the market.

I'd like to know if they demand to reset the market at the Apple store, or a pub, etc... or only when they have 'power' and are one on one with what they believe is the weaker sex. It be interesting to know.
    If apple is significantly cheaper in NSW compared to QLD then yes I would bloody well be demanding it. And so should everyone else.

@Professor - I think you are right in that supply could be lower. That could affect things quite considerably. Likewise demand could be lower given job losses. Will be quite interesting to see

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If apple is significantly cheaper in NSW compared to QLD then yes I would bloody well be demanding it. And so should everyone else.

@Professor - I think you are right in that supply could be lower. That could affect things quite considerably. Likewise demand could be lower given job losses. Will be quite interesting to see
    If supply is lower and demand is lower, would'nt that just even things out? 😕

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    If supply is lower and demand is lower, would'nt that just even things out? 😕
    In the past we’ve been in the situation of oversupply. What they did was lowering down massage fee but not extra fees

Banned

The two states are regulated no where near the same, hence the information on here and punters planet for both states being worlds apart. There is a different risk profile to add to any demand and supply issue.

If apples were regulated differently in both states I would expect different prices.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Apple is cheaper over in the US, compared to here, I'll be awaiting your photo of you out there with your sign at the picket line outside the Apple store.

But seriously, the market here is different, it's not legal which means more risk and less people willing to do it as such. Higher risk, higher reward, less "providers" means they can ask for more as well and quite frankly you're going to pay it so they seem to know their market.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Is RnT business legal in NSW? I don’t think so ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hope everyone got their cash stacked up with all the $750/week payments lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Is RnT business legal in NSW? I don’t think so ....
    Yes it is regulated by the local council. As long as they get the correct licence, they are legal.

https://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/...ustry-premises

In Qld prostitutes/brothels are not permitted to advertised/offer massage services at all.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Yes it is regulated by the local council. As long as they get the correct licence, they are legal.

https://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/...ustry-premises

In Qld prostitutes/brothels are not permitted to advertised/offer massage services at all.
    thanks, cheers ....