Thread: Anyone got opinions on Evlyn Devon (formely Hampton)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Anyone got opinions on Evlyn Devon (formely Hampton)

I'm fairly keen on her. I like her marketing. Never done this before though and she's kinda expensive. $800 to $1000 for an hour is "PSE" worth it not sure what i'll do with it. Also boob seem sake which i dunno is the worst thing.

Here's her Scarlet Blue. Also was kinda keen on Akira Sokyo who's almost half pric.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's all smoke and mirrors.
    She's just another WL with a bit of surgery and dermal fillers, lots of make up, lots of use of filters, good use of wardrobe, lighting and location.
    She is probably pretty enough and sexy enough, and maybe fun to be with, and good luck to her if she has lots of customers at that price, but you would be crazy to spend $800 per hour on a WL.
    You can get the same and better for a lot less.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    $350 be enough. Nothing special.
    $800? Haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It's all smoke and mirrors.
    She's just another WL with a bit of surgery and dermal fillers, lots of make up, lots of use of filters, good use of wardrobe, lighting and location.
    She is probably pretty enough and sexy enough, and maybe fun to be with, and good luck to her if she has lots of customers at that price, but you would be crazy to spend $800 per hour on a WL.
    You can get the same and better for a lot less.
    Couldn't have agreed more with rooter here. Before joining this forum, I was seeing private WLs on E&B. I even went as high as $500 and I shit you not, she was amazing on paper (profile). But when I actually saw her at her apt, holy shit.. I was surprised how disgusting a person could be. It only goes on to prove that glamour is more obvious when we're checking her out via pics online. But could go 180 degrees downward spiral in matter of seconds when you actually come to see that person face to face.

I'm not an experienced punter... But I have learnt some important lesson of punting the hard (costly) way.

Why not check out the girls from outcall or 'Working from apt' shops. I'm sure you could get multiple punts with known girls with known reviews in $1000.

This is just my personal opinion. I'm not enforcing it on you or anyone else here. But simply narrating what I've experienced. After all, every person to themselves. Moral of the story is that it's not always what it seems. If you decide to go for it, wishing you best of luck, kingportable.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She would never appear in my search as my price limit will filter her ads out.

Thanks for sharing!