Thread: C Laura - Not a Review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

C Laura - Not a Review

Anyone seen this hottie yet?
    20200523032356109562.jpg

Not sure if she was there before the lock-down??
    She looks freaking irresistible on those photos.
    But without a doubt, some touch-ups may be involved to make her look that good.

Please spill the beans if anybody has actually seen her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i will see her and let u know how it goes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusprime View Post
    i will see her and let u know how it goes
    Thanks a lot Optimus!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her due to good reviews on wechat group, was very average, she doesn't lool like to picture and service was very mechanical, no kiss, will try another girl next time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    Saw her due to good reviews on wechat group, was very average, she doesn't lool like to picture and service was very mechanical, no kiss, will try another girl next time
    Thanks gannicus!

That really sucks!
    I guess if something's too good to be true, it usually is.
    I will give her a pass, especially because she doesn't do DFK.

I was also looking at another girl called C Renata.
    She seems to have at least a review on the rival site:
    https://forums.punterplanet.com/foru...h-2020-renata/

Can someone post the pp review Here on Renata?

I thought Laura was good value

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    They never look exactly the same as the picture.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Can someone post the pp review Here on Renata?
    Sex Worker's Name: Renata
    Session Month: March
    Session Year: 2020
    Type of Service: Parlour Worker
    Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Ginza Empire
    Photos Authenticity: Real, slightly retouched
    Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $200
    Location where session took place: New South Wales
    Session Day: Weekend
    Session Time: Daytime
    Estimated Age: 21 - 25
    Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
    Knowledge of English: Poor
    Hair Colour: Black
    Hair Length: Long
    Eyes Colour: Brown
    Skin Colour: Pale
    Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
    Body Shape: Petite
    Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
    Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
    DATY / Oral On Her: No
    Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
    Overall Personality: Lovely
    Overall Performance: Pretty good
    Ginza Empire - March 2020 - Renata
    Cuteness level high
    By AJL8

Posted 22 May
    Newbie’s second attempt, walked in with names in mind this time. First two choices were taken, so landed on my third choice Renata. She was just getting in so the front desk told me I needed to wait ten minutes or so which was fine with me. Booked an hour since 45 min wasn’t enough for me last time. Side note that the lady receptionist was quite cute, anyone ever chat with her?

Went to my room, smaller and not as nice as the first one I had been in, guess it was a busy day? Renata shows up in a cute white sailor-like dress, high heels that accentuated her slim long legs in relation to her petite figure (160cm max if not shorter), and a very cute face that I feel like would remind people of that cute friend they had in uni. Her pic on the site seemed fairly accurate except the face, her actual facial features are much softer. Once she took off her clothes, her breasts were also much larger than expected, the C cup listed on the site seems accurate. No english so switched to mandarin (who knew learning it'd be so useful in these situations). Seemed a bit new/shy, but just as well as I intended to lead instead of follow this time given the previous experience. Had to ask for mouthwash, and she was not thorough at all during the shower, again contrasting from the overly thorough rubdown of my little guy last time.

After shower and dried off, I was sitting on the edge of the bed, and she was standing to the side a bit awkwardly and seemed hesitant on what to do next. This made me take her hand and pull her on top of me. I think she felt thankful for the direction, and she also complimented me saying I was quite handsome, who knows if genuine but made me feel good. Started with light kissing and the turned into DFK. Very nice skin to touch, kissed the rest of her body as well, including the very nice tits, and played with the nipples for a good amount. She said I was making her hot, so took a minute between to turn on AC. Asked how she felt about DATY which she said she didn’t like so no, but that she would gladly use her mouth on me. I stood on the raised platform to the side of the bed with her on her knees on the bed for a perfect height, she started the BBBJ, was a wonderful view. At this point I was 100% mentally there, but only 50% physically there for some reason. She asked if I was getting tired at all, which I took as cue that she was getting a bit tired though she didn’t show it, so I laid down on my back.

She continued with the BBBJ and got fairly deep for such a small mouth which was nice. Finally ready and switched to mish, shes so slim and without a lot of core strength it seemed, so I had to lift her a bit to enter (was hesitant to use the pillows). Extremely tight, and she tried not to but was flinching a bit as I got deeper, which probably got me even harder but I tried to go slower in the beginning. Started getting into it and was getting close... and the damn phone rings. Immediately kills my boner. I rashly add 45 minutes (didn’t need that, 30 would have been enough). She was surprised and thankful(?) I added time. Went back to work with her mouth, was ready, I went back in possibly with a bit more urgency this time, and finished with 15-20 minutes to spare. Chatted a bit, sweet girl but conversation didn’t seem like it could get too deep, phone rang again (fuck that thing) and hopped in shower and then got dressed. Although spent more than intended, had a great time honestly. Leaving felt a bit unsmooth, so if any pointers out there for a “smooth” exit would love to hear them. Sorry again for the novel, need to figure out how to convey the same with less words.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    Ginza Empire do tend to have their photos more retouched i found.
    Not saying ginza club doesn't do it either.
    Always a risk with new WLs regardless if Ginza or somewhere else.

The amazing WLs like K Juni, I don't think her photos look really like her however IRL she's beautiful and her service is wonderful regardless

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwong8688 View Post
    Ginza Empire do tend to have their photos more retouched i found.
    Not saying ginza club doesn't do it either.
    Always a risk with new WLs regardless if Ginza or somewhere else.

The amazing WLs like K Juni, I don't think her photos look really like her however IRL she's beautiful and her service is wonderful regardless
    The pics for Juni do look like her. Especially the ones with the red background is pretty much what you will see when you are with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Title Needs Changing from "Not a Review" to well...."A Review"

Saw Laura recently.
    Went there with high expectations based on the photos from the website but she looked nothing like her photos.
    Having said that, she still has decent looks.
    Do not expect a head-turner though.

Service was decent as well.
    BBBJ was ok but not among the best.
    A little too mechanical for my taste in terms of sex. Also the moans were a bit fake.

Though she does try hard to be playful, I found it a little too forced and a bit cold as well.
    It was pretty apparent that she is not keen to DFK but I should laud her for giving her best effort.
    Actually it was quite full-on and steamy (although a bit forced at times).

If you have gone through the best in Ginza and want to try someone new, you can give her a try.
    But this one is not for me.
    Again, others might have difference experience but, for me, there are better girls out there at same price.

Such as brother?