Thread: STDs and BBBJ

Junior Member(有D料到)

STDs and BBBJ

So ...... Wanted to know how much of a risk it is getting a BBBJ, which would then by followed by HPV.

Was looking at a WLs profile on E&B (Sophia moretti), I came across a link to the article that read why it's risky for her giving Bbbj. And this really got me concerned.

So there are 2 questions here!!
    (1) how much of a risk are we talking about from a covered sex punt but with DATY BBBJ and DFK involved? Are they WLs responsible, as in if they know they have caught an STD, are they going to treat it immediately and wait till they are 100% or would they let it slide by and keep on working? Some STDs are incurable but can be reduced to a larger extent but still are transferrable to other partner. So we might not even know that they have contracted it and we have been exposed to it now.

(2) how often should be get tested?
    I do not have symptoms .. ..but I did read that certain STIs don't show symptoms for a very long time and can appear in later stages of life.

Please note that this post if not written to offend anyone (punter or WL), rather just for educational purposes and so that everyone knows exactly what the risks are and what we are dealing with.

Please ignore my paranoia...

Quote Originally Posted by qwertymanno1 View Post
    So ...... Wanted to know how much of a risk it is getting a BBBJ, which would then by followed by HPV.

Was looking at a WLs profile on E&B (Sophia moretti), I came across a link to the article that read why it's risky for her giving Bbbj. And this really got me concerned.

(1) how much of a risk are we talking about from a covered sex punt but with DATY BBBJ and DFK involved? Are they WLs responsible, as in if they know they have caught an STD, are they going to treat it immediately and wait till they are 100% or would they let it slide by and keep on working? Some STDs are incurable but can be reduced to a larger extent but still are transferrable to other partner. So we might not even know that they have contracted it and we have been exposed to it now.

I do not have symptoms .. ..but I did read that certain STIs don't show symptoms for a very long time and can appear in later stages of life.

Please note that this post if not written to offend anyone (punter or WL), rather just for educational purposes and so that everyone knows exactly what the risks are and what we are dealing with.

There are uncountable threads about this topic on this forum, do a search and you’ve got plenty to read !

But don’t worry, you’ll get lots of replies here again !

And the safest bet is to stay home and ask Mrs.Palmer for help.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro stick to using your hands

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertymanno1 View Post

Getting STD from BBBJ DATY and DFK is pretty low to begin with, granted this is assuming you and the WL don't have cuts and grazes in and around the mouth and genital region etc, and most STD can be easily treated. Also WL are required to have regular STD checks by the brothels as state law, I mean we haven't had a case of a WL passing on HIV to a client here in Australia(Not sure about the opposite, but if someone did pass on HIV to a WL knowingly that person should go to hell). The only incurable STD i know off is genital herpes, HIV, and HPV if it turns into cancer. But heres the thing Genital herpes is simply oral herpes but down below, easily treatable just gotta take precautions like not doing it for about a week or so after symptoms disappeared. As for HIV again like i said before Australia has not had a case of WL passing it on to a client, and HIV transmission is pretty low to begin with, granted i wouldn't take my chances, don't want the hassle. So for me if i have cuts or such in my mouth or on my fingers or pubic regions avoid WL till it heals. As for HPV, this is probably the more problematic one since symptoms can appear years later but thats mainly related to cancer, but the chances of HPV turning into cancer is less then 2% or something. And HPV tends to clear after a year or two normally. Luckily we have a HPV vaccine which protects you from 90% of the cancer causing Strains, including the most common ones, so go get the HPV vaccine, I mean i got it though it cost me 450 for the 3 shot, but thats a small price to pay when dealing with the possibility of cancer.

As for how often you should get tested. That depends on the individual but most people get it every 3 months or every 6 months. For me its 6 months unless i notice something.

I mean if your still paranoid and such just don't do DATY, ask for CBJ, get the HPV vaccine, educated yourself and learn to spot symptoms, go to reputable places with good reviews (I mean its legal here in most of Australia so no need to go to dodgy places unless your desperate or into some weird kink). But remember at the end of the day the risk of STD is not zero even after taking precautions and whether you wish to take the risk for an hour (or more for some) of bliss is up to you. I mean i was in your position once when i first punted as are many here were too, its just as we became more educated about this stuff and more aware of what to look for to lower risks we became more comfortable with taking the risk. At the end of the day its entirely up to you on what is acceptable and comfortable with.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinels View Post
    Getting STD from BBBJ DATY and DFK is pretty low to begin with, granted this is assuming you and the WL don't have cuts and grazes in and around the mouth and genital region etc, and most STD can be easily treated. Also WL are required to have regular STD checks by the brothels as state law, I mean we haven't had a case of a WL passing on HIV to a client here in Australia(Not sure about the opposite, but if someone did pass on HIV to a WL knowingly that person should go to hell). The only incurable STD i know off is genital herpes, HIV, and HPV if it turns into cancer. But heres the thing Genital herpes is simply oral herpes but down below, easily treatable just gotta take precautions like not doing it for about a week or so after symptoms disappeared. As for HIV again like i said before Australia has not had a case of WL passing it on to a client, and HIV transmission is pretty low to begin with, granted i wouldn't take my chances, don't want the hassle. So for me if i have cuts or such in my mouth or on my fingers or pubic regions avoid WL till it heals. As for HPV, this is probably the more problematic one since symptoms can appear years later but thats mainly related to cancer, but the chances of HPV turning into cancer is less then 2% or something. And HPV tends to clear after a year or two normally. Luckily we have a HPV vaccine which protects you from 90% of the cancer causing Strains, including the most common ones, so go get the HPV vaccine, I mean i got it though it cost me 450 for the 3 shot, but thats a small price to pay when dealing with the possibility of cancer.

As for how often you should get tested. That depends on the individual but most people get it every 3 months or every 6 months. For me its 6 months unless i notice something.

I mean if your still paranoid and such just don't do DATY, ask for CBJ, get the HPV vaccine, educated yourself and learn to spot symptoms, go to reputable places with good reviews (I mean its legal here in most of Australia so no need to go to dodgy places unless your desperate or into some weird kink). But remember at the end of the day the risk of STD is not zero even after taking precautions and whether you wish to take the risk for an hour (or more for some) of bliss is up to you. I mean i was in your position once when i first punted as are many here were too, its just as we became more educated about this stuff and more aware of what to look for to lower risks we became more comfortable with taking the risk. At the end of the day its entirely up to you on what is acceptable and comfortable with.
    Sentinel, my man... You are a king. Thanks for that.

Banned
    Just remember there are always risks with any unsafe sex practices. Oral sex without a condom exposes you to STIs. Even if the risk is small, you're still at risk because you don't know if a girl had come into contact with another customer who had an STI prior to seeing you and before she got tested. Therefore if anyone says it's not possible to get an STI from BBBJ then they don't know the facts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithers View Post
    Some girls in shops sucked me without condom
    I actually like the feeling compared to wearing condom
    I don't have any disease but sometimes when the girls mouth is too small and theyre teeth rubs on your penis it hurts and leaves a mark
    Then I have to stop masturbating or seeing another girl in the same week just to let it heal
    Anything like this should make you abstain from sex until it heals or gets back to normal. Having an open wound or cut can make it easier for viruses to enter your body.