Thread: Upmarket bathhouse in crows nest

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Upmarket bathhouse in crows nest

Is this place still in in business, can’t find their website - was hoping they would re-open 1 June. Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds interesting. Would be curious to check it out if it still exists haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Upmarket Bathhouse (Crows Nest)

Quote Originally Posted by Henry315 View Post
    Is this place still in in business, can’t find their website - was hoping they would re-open 1 June. Thanks
    Yes, it is still there but at $230 per hour the price is steep.
    Website https://www.theupmarketbathouse.com/

I remember going there almost 25+ years ago and it was great. No idea what's it is like now.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Upmarket = cheapskates keep the fuck out. Strange idea to use that name, TBH.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    $230 and hour is quite reasonable actually.
    But yeah totally agree with the "Upmarket" tag if it helps keep out the Cheap Charlies.

@ $230 an hour I am going to have a look. I saw a girl 7 or 8 times in 2022 only offering massage/RNT, with some little extras like showers, Spanish and good bodyslides for $250. I will take an extra few bucks though, just in case something else is on offer and the mood is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    @ $230 an hour I am going to have a look. I saw a girl 7 or 8 times in 2022 only offering massage/RNT, with some little extras like showers, Spanish and good bodyslides for $250. I will take an extra few bucks though, just in case something else is on offer and the mood is right.
    Shit don't tell me you're the John who's been paying $250 just for NHJs.

It's on the other thread, some ML was boasting to her customers that she was getting that much from a chump. SMH...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Shit don't tell me you're the John who's been paying $250 just for NHJs.

It's on the other thread, some ML was boasting to her customers that she was getting that much from a chump. SMH...
    It's a bit more than NHJ, it's more about the ambience and build up she creates. Not your run of the mill RNT. It's private as well.

$50 tip for NHJ has been that way for a while now. Why shouldn't they get a pay rise, seems like everyone else does.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to see a chick by the name of Natasha there 25 years ago. She was hot. I've often wondered how she looks and where she is in life now. Is she living the high life or just living the status quo? Ah memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    It's a bit more than NHJ, it's more about the ambience and build up she creates. Not your run of the mill RNT. It's private as well.

$50 tip for NHJ has been that way for a while now. Why shouldn't they get a pay rise, seems like everyone else does.
    Thanks for clearing that up bro. Good on you for finding that private that you like.

And I agree about the last bit. Girls servicing me give me pleasure and enjoyment. I am happy for them to earn more if it helps them with their cost of living.

On the other hand, a lot of the punting cost increases we've been seeing is in the money paid to the shops, not in the tip to the girl. Hard to tell if the girls benefit from the increase in those cases.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone been to Upmarket Bathhouse (Cows Nest) lately? https://www.theupmarketbathouse.com/

I am guessing it has become too expensive and full of MILF.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is very expensive for body slides and nhj - $250 per hour. They charge $200 on top for fs (maybe different for each ml). The selection of western girls though, very good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These RnTs (Upmarket Bathouse, Bodyrotic, Bliss on Crown, Nirvana, etc etc - Western providers primarily) used to be great. The shops had a bevvy of talent in both looks and skills, strict training and service standards, and a strict no extras policy. Great facilities as well.

The pricing, although much cheaper 15-20 years ago when compared to what they charge today, still had a 'premium' attached - but you knew what you were getting (an all inclusive erotic massage service - which included B2B, HJ, and for the absolute superstar girls Spanish, COB, even stripteases at the start, and a few other non-sexual add-ons included all in a great + super clean facility) and there was no pressure from either side with regards to extras + associated tips.

Unfortunately today, these RnTs have a hustler culture:

- The house fees are at an absolute premium
    - The calibre of provider that you'll find generally has come from a full service, stripper, nude waitress, or maybe even has an OF account where they are used to receiving big tips and fees for the smallest little add-on
    - The quality of provider has diminished - as others have mentioned, mainly M/G-ILFs who are no longer of a quality worthy enough to get selected in a line up at a full service shop, strippers who've seen better days, etc
    - The management of the shops no longer invest in any astute recruitment (difficult for the adult industry I know) training of the girls and also they do the bare minimum in terms of continuous improvement
    - The 'strict no extras' policy is a thing of the past (there was a reason why such policies were in place - and that was to stop exorbitant and over-inflated asking prices - the providers now seemingly dictate the market going rates)
    - You'll likely find an ATM on premises - to further promote the hustler culture

I don't begrudge anyone who wants to visit these parlours and pay for the extras that most of the hustlers are commanding - it's your money and you do whatever you want with it.

I also hold out hope of one day getting a similar calibre of provider and service out of a traditional RnT to what I was getting that 15-20 years ago (and would be happy to pay the current house rates for such pleasure).

But there is absolutely no way that I would pay the tips for extras that I've heard reported out of places like this in recent times (some guy on another forum paid on top of the house fee $250 for a CBJ and another $100 for Spanish - absolutely ludicrous).