Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Punting in the cold ? What do you prefer ?

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am not an expert on punting in South East Asian contries but i have been there a few times.
    All I can say is fucking in 35 degree heat with 90% humidity is not fun ... well OK it is fun, it's massive fun, but damn it's uncomfortable.
    Punting in Vietnam and Cambodia, I never had this problem, the shops are air-conditioned anyway.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is all about the shop. Travelling through the cold knowing there is a warm naked girl waiting for you is good. Finding yourself shivering in a cold empty room with poor heating and no blankets not so much.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For me i cannot get it up if room is very hot. So i am thriving in current situation. Currently i am seeing chinese milf 3-4 times a week and she is located in a house so after i shower i get cold so i spend 5mins to snuggle with her to get warm and get her warm. Usually wl tend to have cold feet and hand and they give me compliment for having warm body. (Being fat helps)
    Once i saw hot asian wl in S&B. Paid $500 for one hour but since she had heater on in the hotel, i couldn't get hard. Anyway it is just me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I run hot. I prefer it cooler. Hate having cold hands though. Sometimes I wear ski gloves driving to the shop so I do t startle the girl with creepy ice cold hands

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I reckon I have used up at least 10 hours of valuable punting time showing new girls how to use the Air Con remote control.
    Fuck! Thats 10 punts. LOL!
    Now you are probably thinking 10 hours? WTF rooter? That's bullshit!
    OK, let me explain, I have seen at least 1,000 girls on their first day.
    So if I just spent 2 minutes on each girl showing her how to use the Air Con remote control then thats 2,000 minutes. Divide that by 60 and that's 33 hours! WTF! That's 33 hours! WTF! 33 hours of valuable punting time spent showing a girl how to use a Air Con remote. I have taken so much for the team. LOL!
    You guys have no idea how hard my life is. I have taken so much for the team. LOL!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I reckon I have used up at least 10 hours of valuable punting time showing new girls how to use the Air Con remote control.
    OK, I have seen at least 1,000 girls on their first day.
    So if I just spent 2 minutes on each girl showing her how to use the Air Con Remote then thats 2,000 minutes. Divide that by 60 and that's 33 hours! WTF! That's 33 hours! WTF! 33 hours of valuable punting time spent showing a girl how to use a Air Con remote. I have taken so much for the team. LOL!
    You guys have no idea how hard my life is. I have taken so much for the team. LOL!
    Very funny. Must be your second home since you know how to use the A/C remote.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't mind cold as long as the showers are not cold.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    OK, let me explain, I have seen at least 1,000 girls on their first day.
    So if I just spent 2 minutes on each girl showing her how to use the Air Con remote control then thats 2,000 minutes. Divide that by 60 and that's 33 hours! WTF! That's 33 hours! WTF! 33 hours of valuable punting time spent showing a girl how to use a Air Con remote. I have taken so much for the team. LOL!
    Your sacrifice is appreciated, and should be honoured, a bronze statue of you pointing an air con remote should be erected at the front door!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12