Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punting in the cold ? What do you prefer ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Punting in the cold ? What do you prefer ?

Personally..

I hate the cold.
    I hate cold rooms.
    I hate cold hands.

The only place establishments (if they were open) I would probably consider on a freezing Sydney day
    would be somewhere with a nice hot tub/spa/jacuzzi.

We could probably make a list.

I reckon most shops would be doing it hard getting customers today (useless the heat seeps out when you open the entrance door...

Banned
    You need someone to warm you up. Who else is best fit to do it for you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t mind any weather!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    I don’t mind any weather!!
    If you're horny nothing will stop you punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Summer time is best to punt

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I am cold averse.
    I loathe the cold.
    I have refused to swim in pools in tropical places if I deem the water too cold.
    There's not much better than body warmth however. At the start of a session if the room/premises haven't warmed up yet or the girl has just arrived with icy hands, yeah it's not ideal.

One thing I hate about fs punting in winter is there are no blankets to snuggle under. I understand the fact that these would also need to be changed every session and they would become festering cesspits very quickly, but at the start of a session if it's a little chilly wouldn't it be nice to crawl under a doona with a girl, warm each other up and then kick it off once the fireworks begin?
    I also love the Korean spa hot towel treatment in winter, warms the soul...
    So in short, even on a day like today the cold wouldn't be a factor in me determining whether or not to punt.

One of the best and most comfortable/ warm session I ever had was with Mimi @Burwood:

Apart from her body and skills and services, Mimi has a great massage room (like a big rumpus in a house), she has an extra large size massage bed, two radiation heaters on opposite sides of the table, nice and warm, en suite shower room just a few steps away, heated lamp in the ceiling, nice fluffy clean towel , candles and soft background music, and a cup of hot tea, what more can I ask for ?

I’m the opposite I hate summer. I can’t imagine anything worse showing up to a punt all sweaty and bothered especially massage. Where as in the cold winter I want nothing more than a massage with some hot oil in a warm room and a some nice tits pressed up on me in b2b

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    One of the best and most comfortable/ warm session I ever had was with Mimi @Burwood:

Apart from her body and skills and services, Mimi has a great massage room (like a big rumpus in a house), she has an extra large size massage bed, two radiation heaters on opposite sides of the table, nice and warm, en suite shower room just a few steps away, heated lamp in the ceiling, nice fluffy clean towel , candles and soft background music, and a cup of hot tea, what more can I ask for ?
    A warm soak before and after ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's always warm inside the pussy, or the mouth, or between the tits, and especially warm inside the anus.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It's always warm inside the pussy, or the mouth, or between the tits, and especially warm inside the anus.
    Haha! Well said bro rooter!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mimi @Burwood

Been there done that. Exactly as what you described bro. Mimi was great.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Not having to pay???

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I don't fancy the shops that are dingey and cold, and they don't turn their $10 Bunning's heaters on in the room until the start of the session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The cold does affect my sex drive and I feel as less horney as in other seasons.

There is also an interesting theory from traditional Chinese medicine that man should reserve their sexual energy in winter to allow the body to survive the cold in the best shape. In return, they can have better performance in warm seasons and also longer sexual life span till older age.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If the heater is already on then makes no difference and by the time they go for the tackle and berries their hands should already be warmed up (and inside of a mouth is always warm for berries).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    as an rnt guy, I don't punt much on cold days like this.
    reason being that most girls wear more clothes which makes it difficult to assess their body during lineup, and hinders the build-up of expectations during part-1.

another problem is that I wear more clothes too, and it's a hassle to do a large load of laundry when I get home.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like RNT in the cold season once I warm up. Always feel bad about my cold hands touching their bodies.
    Summer is good but as someone else said, nothing worse than turning up to the session and you're sweating. OK if they have a shower I guess.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I am not an expert on punting in South East Asian contries but i have been there a few times.
    All I can say is fucking in 35 degree heat with 90% humidity is not fun ... well OK it is fun, it's massive fun, but damn it's uncomfortable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont mind hot or cold climate if you choose a clean shop with shower facility. But when venturing out, the worse is shop with fan heater blowing dry hot air directly to your body whilst surrounding air and furnitures are still cold!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast