Thread: Leila - Private Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)

Leila - Private Sydney

Person’ name: Leila

Establishment: Private Apartment

Date of visit: June 2020

Contact Details/Address: 0481 976 022 – private apartment located near

Wynyard/Town Hall stations

Hours of business: 11am to 530pm (but flexible if notice is given)

Rates: $300 - 1hr

Age: Stated as 27, but she definitely look older closer to 35+ but being Asian, its hard to tell!

Size/shape: Athletic, A cup boobs, 177cm tall

Nationality: Stated as Eurasian, but definitely Chinese. I don’t see the euro part

Services Provided: Lingham/Tantra/CBJ/FS

Value for money/recommend? Not value for money – but in COVID times, probably OK, as there isn’t a tonne of alternatives right now.

My experience/comments:

It took two texts to book Leila. Very straight forward, I provided time, she said ok and gave me instructions. I arrived at the apartment and follow her buzzer instructions and headed to her apartment which is in a discreet corner. I am greeted with a really tall tanned distinctively Asian woman in nothing but a g banger and see through top.

Her pictures are real, but they don’t show her face. First thing you notice is she does look abit masculine and based off previous tip offs

I did kinda expect this – but I had already booked and was keen to try tantra.. I did pay close attention to see if I can find an Adams apple LOL

Her apartment is very dark and moody. I take a quick shower and place $300 on her table and she is waiting for me on her futon bed with her legs welcomely open. She give me a light massage and we spoke, as shes quite personable. The voice was OK, didn’t sound like a ladyboy (LOL).

She oils me up nicely and bodyslides me all over – my cock wasn’t getting hard at this point though as I wasn’t really turned on by her face.

After 20mins or so I am asked to turn over and the bodyslide continues my front side. When she was in the 69 position, I had a good look at her pussy and it looks genuine LOL. So who knows? She could be a masculine female. She plays with my balls and teases my cock every now and then.. it goes rock hard and now shes sitting on me playing with my cock, teasing it bringing me to near ejaculation and stopping.. it feels quite good, now I am quite into it.. I start to make noises and wiggle around in pleasure.. she condoms me up and starts to suck me.. nice and slow I felt the warm lips all over my knob and after 5mins I could not hold it any longer and cum.

Clean up happens and I get a light massage on my legs and we talk about work, her exercise regime/volleyball and times up I shower and she sends me off whilst standing there buck naked.

I wouldn’t return – as I could have easily had two 1hr punts at 227 broadway with hotter chicks, but at least I won’t die wondering LOL.

Face 3/10

Body 6/10

Personality 8/10

Experience 6/10

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakergeoff View Post
    Person’ name: Leila

Establishment: Private Apartment

Date of visit: June 2020

Contact Details/Address: 0481 976 022 – private apartment located near

Wynyard/Town Hall stations

Hours of business: 11am to 530pm (but flexible if notice is given)

Rates: $300 - 1hr

Age: Stated as 27, but she definitely look older closer to 35+ but being Asian, its hard to tell!

Size/shape: Athletic, A cup boobs, 177cm tall

Nationality: Stated as Eurasian, but definitely Chinese. I don’t see the euro part

Services Provided: Lingham/Tantra/CBJ/FS

Value for money/recommend? Not value for money – but in COVID times, probably OK, as there isn’t a tonne of alternatives right now.

My experience/comments:

It took two texts to book Leila. Very straight forward, I provided time, she said ok and gave me instructions. I arrived at the apartment and follow her buzzer instructions and headed to her apartment which is in a discreet corner. I am greeted with a really tall tanned distinctively Asian woman in nothing but a g banger and see through top.

Her pictures are real, but they don’t show her face. First thing you notice is she does look abit masculine and based off previous tip offs

I did kinda expect this – but I had already booked and was keen to try tantra.. I did pay close attention to see if I can find an Adams apple LOL

Her apartment is very dark and moody. I take a quick shower and place $300 on her table and she is waiting for me on her futon bed with her legs welcomely open. She give me a light massage and we spoke, as shes quite personable. The voice was OK, didn’t sound like a ladyboy (LOL).

She oils me up nicely and bodyslides me all over – my cock wasn’t getting hard at this point though as I wasn’t really turned on by her face.

After 20mins or so I am asked to turn over and the bodyslide continues my front side. When she was in the 69 position, I had a good look at her pussy and it looks genuine LOL. So who knows? She could be a masculine female. She plays with my balls and teases my cock every now and then.. it goes rock hard and now shes sitting on me playing with my cock, teasing it bringing me to near ejaculation and stopping.. it feels quite good, now I am quite into it.. I start to make noises and wiggle around in pleasure.. she condoms me up and starts to suck me.. nice and slow I felt the warm lips all over my knob and after 5mins I could not hold it any longer and cum.

Clean up happens and I get a light massage on my legs and we talk about work, her exercise regime/volleyball and times up I shower and she sends me off whilst standing there buck naked.

I wouldn’t return – as I could have easily had two 1hr punts at 227 broadway with hotter chicks, but at least I won’t die wondering LOL.

Face 3/10

Body 6/10

Personality 8/10

Experience 6/10

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

What a dead beat you are
    Another looser trying to tell us what?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricanes View Post
    What a dead beat you are
    Another looser trying to tell us what?
    What a dumb cunt you are. There's not alot of intelligence coming from any of your comments Hurricanes. Keep getting off on yourself. Nobody gets off on what you have to say though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    What a dumb cunt you are. There's not alot of intelligence coming from any of your comments Hurricanes. Keep getting off on yourself. Nobody gets off on what you have to say though.
    piss off gregorious you mother fucker
    sticking up for shit reviews
    im calling the ambulance to take you back to
    your nursing home.

fuck off you geriatric prick

Senior Member(無間使者)
    piss off gregorious you mother fucker
    sticking up for shit reviews
    im calling the ambulance to take you back to
    your nursing home.

fuck off you geriatric prick
    Two years of coming on this forum and being an absolute cunt. Your comments are kind of amusing but I worry for your mental health.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Two years of coming on this forum and being an absolute cunt. Your comments are kind of amusing but I worry for your mental health.
    Most people think Im an arshole but this bumsuck "hurricanes" makes me Mother Teresa...........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Most people think Im an arshole but this bumsuck "hurricanes" makes me Mother Teresa...........
    premature your name explains it

an absolute dead beat old fart hanging for his old grubs

man up you grub

go back and look at your reviews

I thought bc was the loose

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hopefully you have enough coin to finally have your virgin punt Hurricane so you can actually experience a punt for yourself and write a review.
    I know youre probably a big fat cunt who's cock is retracted and a little tough for girls to find. But hang in there youll make it one day.
    Until then enjoy our reviews.

Banned
    premature your name explains it

an absolute dead beat old fart hanging for his old grubs

man up you grub

go back and look at your reviews

I thought bc was the loose
    If you are trying to be funny or a smartarse, its not working you need a bit of intelligence for that but if your rants are serious, I think you need some professional help to try to resolve your issues..In the meantime if you are going to post anything in the future you should learn how to construct a simple sentence and maybe learn to spell simple words or maybe change your medication....Have a nice day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro BakerGeoff has done the right thing by providing a review. He has given us info which we can choose to visit the private WL. So i really don't see why you kept going on attacking other bro in this forum. Just appreciated it and move on....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wtf is wrong with this hurricane dude. Seems like he just went off at the reviewer where all he was doing is helping us brothers out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Wtf is wrong with this hurricane dude. Seems like he just went off at the reviewer where all he was doing is helping us brothers out.
    Maybe he's the pimp. Definitely don't see the issue here, just another punters own experience. Do what you want with it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    what did he say wrong exactly?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Leila is a special experience. It's a little like a wife experience as opposed to a GFE. Sometimes very hot, sometimes a bit chill, but always seemed intimate and unrushed. She also can be a demanding and very honest.

Maybe you could say masculine, but she is strong and fit. Legitimately a volleyballer body type so it didn't surprise me when she said that was her big hobby.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i saw her previously. i think 80% is a post op boy.
    man's nipple. i think i can tell between a man's and woman's after so many years of experience.
    turn light to the dimmest and wont let me see her down under. No private johnny but maybe she is afraid i can tell between a natural pussy and an artificial man made one.

but hold on. turn around when you think about it, she has a very good hot body, a lot better most of the girls. i dont think she is masculine, maybe slightly bigger than normal asian girl but only good size 8-9.

service wise is normal. nothing to good or bad to talk about.

if she is in a lineup of any shop, i will be happy to pick her. Will i go back again? probably won't as she is just an average girl. tried once and move on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She does have a lump around her throat in photos. Not adams apple but could be one that has been trimmed down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes the photos were enough to put me off, way to masculine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not sure why you boys bothered

can't say I didn't warn you guys if you checked my review - lady boy for sure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cant even see a review from you about this girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If she's post op it's the best job ever. Everything looked and functioned as it should. I would say she's tall, fit, strong, and smaller chest but not masculine.