Thread: T Rose - Great first experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T Rose - Great first experience

As a first time punter I scanned this page reading review after review trying to figure out who I should book first. Being a little nervous, Rose's reviews stood out because of how fun and easy to chat to she is. Quick and easy to book via sms and I had a time to see Rose.
    Got to the shop and waited in the room until there was a knock on the door. Rose came in with a bright smile in a sexy black one piece and automatically nerves subsided. She has a beautiful face and smile, an nice body and do I even need to say anything about her breasts that hasn't already been said previously.
    We had chatted while getting undressed and she kept commenting on how tall I was and how she wished she could have my butt. We showered and cleaned up and then she said "I need to wake him up" and dropped to her knees and gave a great bbbj. It was slow and teasing which was even more arousing rather than just fast head jerking, made it feel like she cared about making sure I enjoyed it.
    We finished up in the shower and moved to the bed for some french kissing and exploring each others bodies. Even though they are enhanced I thought her breasts felt amazing. She got me to lie on my back while she moved down and continued with BBBJ which involved ball sucking. Her technique was so good that in no time I was ready to cum and she just kept going until I CIM'd.
    After a mouth wash rinse she came back to the bed and we just chatted and cuddled for a bit. She is very easy to talk to we chatted about everything from where we came from, her love of cooking, exercise and ladyboys. Not at all what I was expecting but it really made it feel comfortable and genuine.
    Soon enough she was trying to "wake him up again" but before I let her do that I got her to lay on her back while I slowly made my way down her body, kissing her neck, tits and hips. Going down on a woman and pleasuring them is one of life's great joys in my mind. I teased her pussy with just the slightest touches of my lips before starting to lightly lick and kiss. This went on for 10 to 15 minutes just slowly increasing the speed and intensity at which I pleasured her. Soon enough the moans got louder and the quivering started and the beautiful Rose orgasmed (well at least it seemed she did but who really knows).
    Without saying a word she dragged me up the bed, threw me down and started the devour my dick again for a few minutes, lifted her head and said "I want to fuck" and as if I was going to say no. We started with cowgirl, which if I'm being honest didn't really work but not because of her it was just both of our rhythms weren't matching. So I rolled her over and tried mish which worked much better. It felt tight and deep, with one of her legs up over my shoulder while continually having our tongues intertwined. Unfortunately for me I couldn't cum again but still was great. Both sweaty and tired the buzzer went and we showered off.
    A quick chat and a kiss goodbye and back out into the world I went.
    Rose is amazing and provides and fantastic, personal experience. I went back and saw he again about a month later and had just as much fun.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR. I take it this was before the lockdowns?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh yes should have mentioned it was back in Feb

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh yes, out of all the points that I have had, she was by far the best. She has her advert on E&B under the name Rose. If ginza doesn't open soon, think I'm going to have to go visit her privately with premium on top.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ive seen Rose shes a stunner and wonderful eager service.
    Could you post or PM the e&b link i cant find her ad? Thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    My punting philosophy is to see new inexperienced girls on their first day.
    No complaints. It's good fun. I like it. But it has it's limitations.
    You have to mix it up a bit too and see some experienced girls for a totally different mind blowing experience.
    So one of my biggest regrets is that I didn't have a session with the legendary Rose.
    I did see her arriving for work once. Her tits arrived at reception 10 minutes before she did. LOL! And she was oozing sex appeal. She arrived with a girlfriend who was probably a sexy girl but she just blended into the wallpaper, I can't remember anything about her. Rose totally dominated my visuals.
    My promise to myself is to see her when Ginza Empire opens again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    My punting philosophy is to see new inexperienced girls on their first day.
    No complaints. It's good fun. I like it. But it has it's limitations.
    You have to mix it up a bit too and see some experienced girls for a totally different mind blowing experience.
    So one of my biggest regrets is that I didn't have a session with the legendary Rose.
    I did see her arriving for work once. Her tits arrived at reception 10 minutes before she did. LOL! And she was oozing sex appeal. She arrived with a girlfriend who was probably a sexy girl but she just blended into the wallpaper, I can't remember anything about her. Rose totally dominated my visuals.
    My promise to myself is to see her when Ginza Empire opens again
    Better get in line.... I've been dreaming about her. The other day , I shit you not, a wet dream about her. .. holy fuckkkkk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwong8688 View Post
    Ive seen Rose shes a stunner and wonderful eager service.
    Could you post or PM the e&b link i cant find her ad? Thanks
    Bro I think she took her link down.. it's also a possiblity that WLs take down the advertisement temporarily when they are on period. I'm certain that it was there around 8 days ago or so. Will let you know if it's back up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    too bad, never responded back to me, and she lives around my area too

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    too bad, never responded back to me, and she lives around my area too
    Too bad bro. She’s amazing. The rave reviews are all true. She’s just a genuinely nice person too. Very easy to talk to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Look like private days are over. Gone on roster 278/479 for tomorrow. 12 noon to 12 pm. Might just make it😎

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Happy days, definately have to keep an eye on the roster over the next few days.