Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi I'm Angelina Li nice to meet you :)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by celine0202 View Post
    Hmm think about punterplanet if you want to talk to verified WLs.
    But you need to pay too in order to talk to paid account.
    Ahhaha

Syd99
    pros : free
    Cons: trolls (if you say so)

Po
    Pros : clean
    Cons : money

Btw i was told That syd99 makes a lot of money without charging readers and girls,
    So.. this Could be cha-ching idea to someone who works or knows about IT OR computer engineering OR anything similar Whatever it is called.
    Or just another shit posting idk
    They have that in Thailand and Singapore I think.
    It's an app called Smooci.
    They are trying to bring it to our shores. Not sure when though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    They have that in Thailand and Singapore I think.
    It's an app called Smooci.
    They are trying to bring it to our shores. Not sure when though.
    I've used Smooci in Thailand. It's like a cross between E&B and ubereats. The photos however are user verified and i found them to be accurate. You choose the girl, the length of stay and the time of arrival. When the girl leaves to come see you, you get a notification and real time map tracking.

Just on the way home from seeing Angelina. That's Angelina with a capital A. The real deal fellas, just got back to Sydney after a little trip away. Angelina messaged me last night to say she was back in town and ready to go today. I was definitely up for it. I can't resist seeing girls that get on the forum! 🙂

I am not going to do a full blown review, but pretty much level of service you would come to expect from a Ginza girl and a pretty one at that with a soft, sweet body. The hour felt like 15 minutes which is always a good sign. I really enjoyed myself and I dare suspect Angelina did too.

Thanks Angelina, see you soon babe. 😘

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Angelinali310's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Just on the way home from seeing Angelina. That's Angelina with a capital A. The real deal fellas, just got back to Sydney after a little trip away. Angelina messaged me last night to say she was back in town and ready to go today. I was definitely up for it. I can't resist seeing girls that get on the forum! 🙂

I am not going to do a full blown review, but pretty much level of service you would come to expect from a Ginza girl and a pretty one at that with a soft, sweet body. The hour felt like 15 minutes which is always a good sign. I really enjoyed myself and I dare suspect Angelina did too.

Thanks Angelina, see you soon babe. 😘
    Thank you Mr Raybo indeed I also had a great time! Thank you for coming to see me and being such a gentleman. Can't wait to see you again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up Angelina but not Angelina.

So I found this thread after I saw "Angelina". Or someone from the same weechat account.

I organized an outcall since I was working from home, and I chatted with "Angelina" to get things organized. She showed up at my place, but it was fairly obvious that the girl who came and who I was chatting with were two different people. Her English was non-existant, which is fine - she said she was using a translate app. But she had no context of things we chatted about earlier, so it was fairly obvious that it wasn't the same girl.

The session was - alright. There were a lot of 'no', including no daty and for the most part she was just a starfish.

Either way - I just wish there was some honesty in the comms. I'm happy to be told I'm speaking to someone else, but selling false illusions is just a letdown.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s good but we need more WLs on here to diversify this snag fest. If they know about the place they’ll get more hits.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen Victoria at Ginza a few times and wrote a report about her.
    1. She is not from Taiwan
    2. She is not good with English

This Angelinali310 is mis-using Victoria's photos and pretend to be her.
    WATCH OUT BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roro827 View Post
    I've seen Victoria at Ginza a few times and wrote a report about her.
    1. She is not from Taiwan
    2. She is not good with English

This Angelinali310 is mis-using Victoria's photos and pretend to be her.
    WATCH OUT BRO!!!
    I also saw Victoria in 310 before but I decided to take a leap of faith I mean they replied saying I could leave if not her so what was the risk right? Thankfully it was the same girl I mean it helps if you can speak Mandarin but at the end of the day it just punting. But can confirm its the same girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    I also saw Victoria in 310 before but I decided to take a leap of faith I mean they replied saying I could leave if not her so what was the risk right? Thankfully it was the same girl I mean it helps if you can speak Mandarin but at the end of the day it just punting. But can confirm its the same girl.
    Well, if a brother is vouching for them, it’s definitely worth a punt.

hi~hi~ very many working girls here ! nice to meet you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks guys for the information. It’s quite useful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123