Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horny ML

Senior Member(無間使者)

Horny ML

Be the first punter to visit the ML after the massage parlour opens and you will be surprised what extras you might get. The bird might have a burning desire too?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most of these girls have boyfriends. They would not have been missing out on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    Be the first punter to visit the ML after the massage parlour opens and you will be surprised what extras you might get. The bird might have a burning desire too?
    Means we should have a flood of interesting ARs after 13th !

Lol probably not.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    You might not get extra if not you regular. It maybe your first disappointment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Most of these girls have boyfriends. They would not have been missing out on anything.
    How do you know the most Wl/ML have boyfriend.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    How do you know the most Wl/ML have boyfriend.
    They admit to it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    They admit to it.
    You try to date them. And they tell you I have a boyfriend. That is one way a girl rejects a man. You believe the girls especially ml/wl tells you.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    You try to date them. And they tell you I have a boyfriend. That is one way a girl rejects a man. You believe the girls especially ml/wl tells you.
    I'm not interested in dating them, it is just general chit chat. Some admit, some don't, some lie. Maybe not regular boyfriends, but FWBs. Getting their trust over a few sessions often gets them to be more open.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Woman is the opposite to man in terms of how the sexual desire built up. The longer man not have sex, the horneier we get.

For women, the longer they don't have sex, especially good sex, their sexual desire actually dries up.

Banned
    They admit to it.
    It's true in many cases. Many have found boyfriends here when attending classes or have boyfriends waiting for them in their countries. A good example was one Chinese ML telling me how she wouldn't allow any touching because she had a boyfriend back in China. When asked if he knew she was working with naked guys and jerking them off, she stated that she didn't tell him about her job in Sydney. She lied to him that she was working in a restaurant. Most boyfriends would not be able to accept a girlfriend working in this industry.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Most boyfriends would not be able to accept a girlfriend working in this industry.
    In Thailand you see the WLs boyfriends give them a lift on their scooter to and from the go go bar, massage shop etc.
    I'm sure the same thing happens in Australia too.
    Some guys are more than happy to live off a girl, get a free fuck etc. It's a package deal. LOL!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When asked if he knew she was working with naked guys and jerking them off, she stated that she didn't tell him about her job in Sydney. She lied to him that she was working in a restaurant. Most boyfriends would not be able to accept a girlfriend working in this industry.
    How do they hide from their boyfriends when their boyfriends see that their girls have over 100K in their bank accounts after few years in Australia?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by traveller1 View Post
    How do they hide from their boyfriends when their boyfriends see that their girls have over 100K in their bank accounts after few years in Australia?
    Should she show her bank account to her boyfriend if they are not living together as a couple? Would you show your bank account to a girlfriend these days? Surely not!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Horny? Maybe but money hungry is more likely considering so possibly some extra extras that weren’t on their menu beforehand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Horny? Maybe but money hungry is more likely considering so possibly some extra extras that weren’t on their menu beforehand
    You're right. Money is more important for these girls. Some might even go further to offer more just to make up for loss of income in the last few months but it's all dependent on the girl. If she likes you she might offer extras. If she believes you're just a jerk then the extras might not be available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my regulars used to get texts from her hubby from time to time - was kind of amusing but I felt sorry for him. she married him to stay in Aus. definitely a marriage of convenience. Lots of working girls are married or have boyfriends and it varies weather their partner knows. In this case he knew , last time I had a sesh with her he was texting fuck you fuck you over and over
    A bit off putting.. bit hey I knew her a lot longer (and probably better) than him anyway. Poor bastard...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

In my experience (4 years of ~weekly RnT), most MLs have bf’s and/or FWB. So sadly unlikely to be sex starved.

My current ML friend is an occasional ML in the city.

She has a real bf, also hooks up with me ~once per week, occasionally sees customers privately in hotel ($250 60-90mins) AND is on tinder/etc regularly too.
    The girl loves sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    In my experience (4 years of ~weekly RnT), most MLs have bf’s and/or FWB. So sadly unlikely to be sex starved.

My current ML friend is an occasional ML in the city.

She has a real bf, also hooks up with me ~once per week, occasionally sees customers privately in hotel ($250 60-90mins) AND is on tinder/etc regularly too.
    The girl loves sex.
    If she is not too old, and is interested in making some loot, drop me a PM bro.

Could use a good ML hehe..

It's only natural

https://youtu.be/QYHxGBH6o4M

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast