Thread: Top 5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Top 5

Lads
    Long time stalker first time poster. I read lots of reviews and comments in after report etc..

Question I have for all punters

If you were to describe the perfect / ideal shop .... what would be your top 5 things in that shop to be a regular ? t

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cleanliness
    Discreetness
    Quality of massage
    Quality of girls
    Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by Gibster View Post
    Lads
    Long time stalker first time poster. I read lots of reviews and comments in after report etc..

If you were to describe the perfect / ideal shop .... what would be your top 5 things in that shop to be a regular ? t
    Hey Gibster,

What are your top 5?

As you would know first time posters dont get much credit on here, so share some of your experiences and you might get some answers to the question?

Like what is your favourite country of origin? Do you have a regular or like moving around?

J

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Top 5

Thanks for the comments this far

Clenliness
    Quality of Girl
    Pricing

But I have Alteria motives for asking the questions

I’ve been a long time punter and have observed how poor these places are run

So I am looking at opening my own... this is in part my market research ..... I think if I can tick as many boxes as possible AND provide great service ... I should be satisfying the punters and making money

So I’m just teaser hung guys dream shop scenarios

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No booking fuck ups. I hate when girls take a walk in and it cuts into my time i booked. I think girls do this if they know u well as a reg as they know u will wait for them or smooth talk u with a txt saying can u come 10 min later. Additionally being taken to a room and sitting there for 20 mins, that initial excitment just drains away.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely clenliness

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    No booking fuck ups. I hate when girls take a walk in and it cuts into my time i booked. I think girls do this if they know u well as a reg as they know u will wait for them or smooth talk u with a txt saying can u come 10 min later. Additionally being taken to a room and sitting there for 20 mins, that initial excitment just drains away.
    Absolutely agree. The text messages. " can you come 10 -15 min later" is ridiculous especially if your already on your way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    waiting more than a few mins for the lady to come to the room is a bad thing also!!! just taking time of the hour or whatever.i even had one lady who would stay and help you undress, and folded your clothes which was a nice way to start..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Top 5

Guys
    Thanks for taking the time to reply ... I can g/tee you those booking fuck ups and waiting in the rooms 100% will not be happening in my shop

It really pisses me off too.. so understand

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    waiting more than a few mins for the lady to come to the room is a bad thing also!!! just taking time of the hour or whatever.i even had one lady who would stay and help you undress, and folded your clothes which was a nice way to start..
    I had a greedy ML recently who I booked and paid for 1hr. Was 8pm. After 20min she said time is up. I said but i booked for 1hr. She said because we are going home at 8.30. Ended up getting massaged to 8.30 and got half my money back.

She no longer works at this shop.

M.A.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another vote here for cleanliness , nothing worse than laying there waiting to start and you see dust build up on the skirting boards, cobwebs in the corners, oil streaks and “marks”’on the walls

Also a vote for quality of staff but also ATTITUDE. Being friendly and not offering robotic by the numbers service is a must

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I think of my favourite shop, the list in no particular order is:

Cleanliness
    Shower
    Air con in summer
    Discreet
    Advertising available staff/roster

I'm sure a few people here will happily test run your new shop for a discount!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Gibster,
    I don’t know your cultural origins but would have thought it would be very difficult to run a shop with excellent Mandarin and a solid working knowledge of Asian cultural norms.
    Otherwise i would have opened a shop years ago. I guess you could hire a mamasan but then you have to trust her.
    Would love to hear more of your business plan and the adventures along the way. I guessing you could personally test drive each staff member. That alone would be worth the set up costs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    I guessing you could personally test drive each staff member. That alone would be worth the set up costs.
    Know what old saying about not shitting where you eat? Pretty sure that originated from businesses like this haha. I've read many a forums threads (other sites mostly) from people who run bars and massage shops in Thailand and the one rule managers or proprietors with any longevity seems to stick to is that you never sample your own merchandise, always complicates and makes things messy. The ML what's working for you could perform well for you then treat a customer like shit and when the customer complains who do you side with? Who do you believe? That complaining customer could be a well respected community member who posts a lot of reviews but you might not know it at the time. MLs will sometimes have fallouts and disagreements among themselves, if you've been doing some of them you can get pulled into the drama and it can turn ugly quick. From what I've seen, you either run it as a business to make money or you don't run it at all. You can still punt, just do it elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibster View Post
    Lads
    If I was going to set up a shop I would take a bundle of money to the manager of Brisbane's most successful shop for the last 10/15 years and say how much to tell me your business plan and MO. Or if they are not forth coming, visit that shop 10/15 times, do your research and copy. Maybe a shop that has been the starting point for other great shops and we all know which shop that is.
    Hungry Jacks soon worked out if they were even half as good as McDonalds they would make a mint.
    Puff Puff Prof
    PS the best shops have a Manager who speaks the language, understands the cultural norms and backgrounds of the employees. She does the managing, you do the money counting. Shops are businesses and the aim of a business is to make money.
    As said - don't shit in your own backyard. If you are successful you will have enough money to fuck all the girls you want somewhere else.
    I know quite a few rich fools who thought owning a bar in Thailand would be a good idea.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    If I was going to set up a shop I would take a bundle of money to the manager of Brisbane's most successful shop for the last 10/15 years and say how much to tell me your business plan and MO. Or if they are not forth coming, visit that shop 10/15 times, do your research and copy. Maybe a shop that has been the starting point for other great shops and we all know which shop that is.
    Hungry Jacks soon worked out if they were even half as good as McDonalds they would make a mint.
    Puff Puff Prof
    PS the best shops have a Manager who speaks the language, understands the cultural norms and backgrounds of the employees. She does the managing, you do the money counting. Shops are businesses and the aim of a business is to make money.
    As said - don't shit in your own backyard. If you are successful you will have enough money to fuck all the girls you want somewhere else.
    I know quite a few rich fools who thought owning a bar in Thailand would be a good idea.
    Prof, did'nt the cops find that bundle of money in the ceiling of Brisbanes most successful shop haha. Dont know if id be following her MO but prob our second most successful shop is indeed a good model to imitate. No secret, quality staff, spotlessly clean and a friendly chat.