Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold Coast

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    GC is bit of a lucky dip but behind the pub and Scarb St have always been fairly consistent.
    Nobbys used to be good a while back ..anyone can confirm?
    Try Sophie at shop opposite domino's in southport

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by charm View Post
    Try Sophie at shop opposite domino's in southport
    She also works at Ashmore plaza

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited the place behind pub, up to the stairs "xxx for health" after a long long time.
    They used to be quite active on loc but after shutdown, no ads been posted.
    They are still on, with new line up. Unfortunately I decided to walk out as the only ML available out of 3 working that time was not of my choice.
    Did anyone tried this shop off lately?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop near Maccas closed a while back...Andy is at the yellow sign in Nobbies...only girl working there ...straight shooter but great massage and finish..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes saw the Russian girl.at stairs Skool .....R..very nice..only works Wednesday’s usually ..student

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She also works at Ashmore plaza
    phoned to book Sophie...she does not work at 23 Nind anymore ....or Trickett st Surfers...used to be known as Zoe...put on 10 kg but still great service...not as good now as when she was Zoe...she used to cry when you did DATY on her....
    I have been to Wong’s in Ashmore before Cov and very good service ...
    So Sophia is now working at Ashmore Plaza ....she must get the girls going she has worked at every massage place on the coast...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    phoned to book Sophie...she does not work at 23 Nind anymore ....or Trickett st Surfers...used to be known as Zoe...put on 10 kg but still great service...not as good now as when she was Zoe...she used to cry when you did DATY on her....
    I have been to Wong’s in Ashmore before Cov and very good service ...
    So Sophia is now working at Ashmore Plaza ....she must get the girls going she has worked at every massage place on the coast...
    Sophie has not put on 10 kg I was talking to her the other day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    May be a different Sophie...I have known her since her days at Nobbys and she used to be 40kg if she is not 60 now we are talking about a different lady...I know 3 Cocos and a couple of Yunas and about 5 Amy’s so there might be more than one famous Sophie/Zoe out there ....my Sophie loves to use her pussy instead of her hands and also puts her hands around your throat when she thinks you are getting close....one of a kind...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw some ads for a place at Ashmore in Expo Court, not sure what its like so wondered if anyone has any info or will I take one for the team....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    Nice work tilto. Fun with respect again. Hope you're well man. Pissants on this site like BW could take notice before he's locked up.
    Thanks Truth...yes BW is different...I have been punting for about 10 years I think and in all that time I have known some great girls...only one time and it happened during COVID have I had a freebie...Natural FS and the works from my regular for my birthday....I have never had FS for under 200 and oral 150 ...I am kind and always treat ladies like I am very lucky...even though they get paid...they still deserve to be treated with the utmost respect..look at what they do and try to justify treating them any other way..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by khe sanh View Post
    Hey man. That says everything positive about you and everything thing about BW. This tiny unimportant creature is a stain
    You're a strong man amongst all. Trust and respect.
    Not surprsingly the respect for BW / REddoor of this world is an inverse relationship to the number of their posts. Pissants on 99 love em.
    But yeah. Ban people who are gonski soon.
    Jails will be full of these small time gangsters. Not surprisingly a few of us have friends waiting for them to dunce it up.
    So yeah fun and games. QP9ski.
    I’m really curious why people have multiple accounts but writing exactly the same thing like this khe sanh / truth sad case

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Magic at Helensvale was always worth a trip. They seem to be advertising again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never had a bad visit at 1 Jura parade Fantasia or asian massage Mermaid Beach and A... at Nobbys Beach yellow sign gives the best massage and HJ I have had...stopped going to Southport a long time ago although I do visit Visit the young Russian with the amazing body at behind the pub ....only non Asian lady I see ...
    Punting on the coast is great now ...Cooley also has some good places now...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Charm...must say sorry ..had a session with Sophia/Zoe today and she has taken off a stack of beef...looks better than I have ever seen her before...popped up at a Random shop today...great service still ...classic I went to Ashmore Plaza to see new girl they advertised and another girl said no-one else on so walked....thought I would go to a trusty shop with a yellow sign at Mermaid where the service is always great and the girl walks in and calls me by name....it is her...gee she gets around...I paid more than I wanted to but she certainly earned it...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any chance this Sophia has an English accent?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTRbOi View Post
    Any chance this Sophia has an English accent?
    She has a funny accent I always think it is more American...really pretty ...dresses nicely always...great eyes...only distinguishing marks would be some ingrown hair pimples around her pubic area...she is also working at Asian shop Mermaid only Tuesdays now...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    She has a funny accent I always think it is more American...really pretty ...dresses nicely always...great eyes...only distinguishing marks would be some ingrown hair pimples around her pubic area...she is also working at Asian shop Mermaid only Tuesdays now...
    Japanese? It might just be her...haven’t been down GC for ages. She’s great might have to do a trip

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she is good fun, its slight british think remember her saying she grew up in hongkong i think, long time since seen her she does get around ,treat her nice see her a few times and she is great value,i used to see here alot but i carnt put my finger on it she just started to seem a bit crazy and not in a good way.and as you said yes Sophie loves to use her pussy instead of her hands.Russian behind the pub is Roxy killer body those tits wow just doesnt like to use that body much (-

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mman69 View Post
    she is good fun, its slight british think remember her saying she grew up in hongkong i think, long time since seen her she does get around ,treat her nice see her a few times and she is great value,i used to see here alot but i carnt put my finger on it she just started to seem a bit crazy and not in a good way.and as you said yes Sophie loves to use her pussy instead of her hands.Russian behind the pub is Roxy killer body those tits wow just doesnt like to use that body much (-
    yes I heard Sophie had a few issues but heaps better now...put on some weight and looks great...Roxy will come around ..trust me when she goes off ....it is cracker night....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a couple days in GC. Visited Soph*** at Ashmore Plaza. Wasn't disappointed. Great massage skills, left pretty satisfied. Had 2 visits at 2563 GC Highway, one with A** which was okay VFM but nothing too exciting and the other was Li**a who has a great curvy body. massage was good too. Would recommend her if you're looking for standard extras. Happy hunting gentleman.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast