Miami
    Scarborough St Southport

let me knoiw if you see any others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    laver drive Robina ia advertising on Locanto

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sunshine Smile at 2558 GC Highway, Mermaid Beach

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is sunshine smile any good?? I’m quoting a job right across the road. Might have to add additional services to the price

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The asian shop with parking out the back just near there is much better....Sunshine very hit and miss...always had good service at Asian massage shop ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    The asian shop with parking out the back just near there is much better....Sunshine very hit and miss...always had good service at Asian massage shop ..
    The yellow sign Asian shop you are referring to was open for a few days last week but now it's not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info. I’m assuming you meant the place about 100m north on the opposite side of the road? And yeah it was closed on Saturday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcoanno View Post
    Thanks for the info. I’m assuming you meant the place about 100m north on the opposite side of the road? And yeah it was closed on Saturday
    Yeah that's the one. There's 3 or 4 other shops as you head south on the highway but I wouldn't bother with them. All closed at the moment anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Session with my regular today who works at this shop...New owner has taken over in the last couple weeks...old owner said ok to open and new owner opened only to have police visit and tell shop to close...no fines...Mail is shop will have some new staff keen on Japanese ..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Session with my regular today who works at this shop...New owner has taken over in the last couple weeks...old owner said ok to open and new owner opened only to have police visit and tell shop to close...no fines...Mail is shop will have some new staff keen on Japanese ..
    New owner sounds like a real genius.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There seems to be a lot of hot Japanese ladies around atm...word is they have a poor work ethic and love to get on it a take a day off which can get the other girls offside .i know from trying to book a couple of them they don’t like to start too early and brag about getting on it..only young once

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any good tips for Southport lately

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    GC is bit of a lucky dip but behind the pub and Scarb St have always been fairly consistent.
    Nobbys used to be good a while back ..anyone can confirm?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yellow sign shop at 2563 GC Highway Mermaid Beach is good but as always it depends on the girl and whether you click with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gold Coast is always fantastic if you know where to go and book..it is NOT a lucky dip...Andy at Nobbys gives the best massage and finish on the coast ...the girls at Jura and Fantasia are 90 percent of the time fantastic..the pub is unreal if you know the girls..but you don’t get the best service until you have been a couple of times....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Gold Coast is always fantastic if you know where to go and book..it is NOT a lucky dip...Andy at Nobbys gives the best massage and finish on the coast ...the girls at Jura and Fantasia are 90 percent of the time fantastic..the pub is unreal if you know the girls..but you don’t get the best service until you have been a couple of times....
    ......Andy?....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you know the shops at Nobbys you know Andy ...she has been there for 10 years....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you know the shops at Nobbys you know Andy ...she has been there for 10 years....
    the shop in small shopping complex with mostly Taiwanese girls and the toilet down the back? never knew the boss's name

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile Nobbys

Is that the one near Maccas, I thought that was Wendy, used to offer the best service on the Coast. Well, one of the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, wish I had read this yesterday lol. I was staying down at Burleigh with my gf for the weekend , and she booked herself into a massage herself yesterday. Was tempted to go hunting for one for myself at the same time but took too long to find anything.... I could have just ducked up the road to Nobby’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast