Thread: Double Korean

Double Korean

Something big to tick off my bucket list for 2020.

Where can I find a double Korean FS for 1hr in Sydney?
    I have been searching doubles in the forum but mostly I find are Chinese and Thai. I don't mind Chinese and Thai, but I prefer Koreans

thank you

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Probably 42G or one of the Ginzas. 42G randomly shoots marketing over with special offers for doubles.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At Ginza, Juni and Bella have done a double before (at least once). I saw Bella a few weeks back just before she was going to a double for the first time. She and Juni are pretty good friends. Bella was a bit nervous about it, but when I asked her how it was the next time I saw her, she was ok with it. I enjoy the odd double here and there, but personally, I probably wouldn't do one with Juni and Bella myself because I'm not sure how "into it" Bella would be. I know Juni would be game (she's open to most things), but Bella tends to be a bit more vanilla.

But if you want to try them out, you can always ask the reception guys at Ginza if Bella and Juni will do a double together.

Banned
    Kyoto206, 3 Korean today Tiffany, Sue and Kara good body young and sexy

Banned
    Not difficult to find if there are a few Korean girls working and 'wanna eat ramyeon'. Marrickville and Gladesville have a few Korean girls. Ask reception to see if any Korean girls are up for it.

https://www.cosmo.ph/lifestyle/food-...-a655-20200221