Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recession and punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Australia is indeed one of the least corona impacted country

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah but it doesn't matter if we are because if rest of the world doesn't recover than we'll feel the effects as we are heavily reliant on foreign investment either through the purchases of our resource, selling overpriced housing and charging 5.50 for chai lattes. You can argue with the money printing that at some point we'll have inflation which would put the prices higher for punting.

Also as less travel and less students come to the market there's less choice = less supply so WL can manipulate the market and set a base price. 30mins in Western Sydney (Parra) you still have WL from Thai/China charging 150 which seems crazy in the current economic environment.

At the same time you might have massage and half broken Brothels in Western Sydney lower prices to get some demand back but I think Punting is pretty elastic. While on the other hand some households might be stretched post the repayments deferrals or no jobs. This is pretty deflationary for punting but let's see what specials/promos shops have. I personally think Private WL will be affected as they charge more and offer shitty service, unless the Rent discount has fallen enough to offset the discount in the prices they charge.

Might start seeing some 100/30mins but I'd rather fuck a old Chinese hoe at the shop or get a CIM from one at a massage shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this country is playing dangerous politics against China. It’s hurting the economy and part of our jobs too. I don’t understand it they contribute the most to our economy with trades, yet we offending them. the sactions will hurt us more. we would be in more debt than surplus. It could of been avoided if were just stick to the economy side without selling our assets and don’t let other country tell us what to do (US).

I hate these type of politics when they could just focus on economy interest and our people.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    I think this country is playing dangerous politics against China. It’s hurting the economy and part of our jobs too. I don’t understand it they contribute the most to our economy with trades, yet we offending them. the sactions will hurt us more. we would be in more debt than surplus. It could of been avoided if were just stick to the economy side without selling our assets and don’t let other country tell us what to do (US).

I hate these type of politics when they could just focus on economy interest and our people.
    Scomo is sucking trumps dick.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sexercisor2230 View Post
    I was talking to few mates and talk of the recession we are going into came up. Taking into account the pandemic and people not having as much disposable income..

How will this effect punting? How will shop who have already been hit hard set up their pricing structure to not only make money.. but encourage the punter to return.

My mates have lost their jobs.. money is scarce and being ever more scrutinised by their significant other.

Food for thought.. what is the right balance .. service to prices.. post covid/ recession?
    It’s all driven by supply and demand I think.
    If business don’t generate a sustainable profit then business won’t be bothered, they be more inclined to open dry cleaning or coffee shops instead.
    So more business/demands, more shops opens, more supplies, more discounts in price.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Scomo is sucking trumps dick.
    If we don't suck Trump dick we suck XI dick or Johnson dick or modi dick. We don't have much choice. Look at what is happening between India and China border. So now India is suck Trump dick to purchase military equipment because Russia is friend with China. We just have to live with the new world order and hopefully things are not as bad as people think.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    "God bless America" Irving Berlin
    "America go fuck yourself with your atom bomb" Allen Ginsberg.
    Either way I love America.
    It is not perfect but it is the only thing standing in between freedom and democracy and all the totalitarian wannabe superpowers, terrorists, one party states, extremists etc keen to take control if America fails.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    We as a democratic country should be able to do and say what we want without fear of offending anyone, China US Russia or EU. All we said was that an enquire into the origins of covid 19 should be begin as soon as the epidemic has ended and should be handled by the UN, if China has nothing to hide then why was that so offensive.

If you look at the rest of the "free" world China is being offended by Sweden US India Hong Kong Taiwan EU Japan Sth Korea Philippines Vietnam Malaysia Singapore NZ Canada and probably every other country on earth except Russia Nth Korea & Cuba.

The CCP is fucking thin skinned isn't it!
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    If we don't suck Trump dick we suck XI dick or Johnson dick or modi dick. We don't have much choice. Look at what is happening between India and China border. So now India is suck Trump dick to purchase military equipment because Russia is friend with China. We just have to live with the new world order and hopefully things are not as bad as people think.
    I don’t care who’s dick scomo sucks as long as we are prosperous. Better him then me I say. It’s quite an appropriate forum to discuss how we’re all getting fucked lol. It’s like the human fuckingpede.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12