Thread: Mali Mali Thai....May

Banned

Mali Mali Thai....May

Visit 7/6/20, because its classed as "Remedial"it was open...May is very popular , 40s,short , voluptuous..Have not seen her for about 12 months, paid the $65 for 1 hour + $100 tip straight up, she did remember me, anyway it was full on from the start, she encourages pussy play and gets very, very wet, alot of daty and a bbbj followed by fs (after domming me up), all over in 30 mins, a massage followed , she actually got me going again....She is great value if you dont mind them a bit older and fuller figure, I feel very uncomfortable with young ones...I only left my name and phone number at the desk, I have nothing to hide or a partner to hide from so I dont have a problem, she said its very quiet, there was another very young thai girl on just playing with her phone...cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Visit 7/6/20, because its classed as "Remedial"it was open...May is very popular , 40s,short , voluptuous..Have not seen her for about 12 months, paid the $65 for 1 hour + $100 tip straight up, she did remember me, anyway it was full on from the start, she encourages pussy play and gets very, very wet, alot of daty and a bbbj followed by fs (after domming me up), all over in 30 mins, a massage followed , she actually got me going again....She is great value if you dont mind them a bit older and fuller figure, I feel very uncomfortable with young ones...I only left my name and phone number at the desk, I have nothing to hide or a partner to hide from so I dont have a problem, she said its very quiet, there was another very young thai girl on just playing with her phone...cheers
    Thnx for the AR. Good honest and to the point.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    at this moment 65+100 for fs hr is a fair price...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chatswood2067 View Post
    at this moment 65+100 for fs hr is a fair price...
    Its always been a fair price, she has charged that for ages well before all this crap, and has always been popular............

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    May is that perfect combination of great service & great value! She loves what she does, too. Longtime fan here!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    May is that perfect combination of great service & great value! She loves what she does, too. Longtime fan here!!
    I gotta say if that was the last fuck I get, I will die happy (well almost)........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I love May!! Great at her job!