Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Massage Shops that slip under the Radar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=avnyyy;2125616]Grand delux is a RnT? Been past here many times, always thought it was a legit shop

Yeah... legitimate RNT shop. Not a bad place been here a few times. Rooms are enclosed but pretty small, shower out the back, quality boss and nice girls of course. They post a roster on here - real pics. Aria is the star...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    Grand delux is a RnT? Been past here many times, always thought it was a legit shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure is. I went once and it was a standard experience but the shop was nice and recently renovated. I haven’t been back and not sure I will in a hurry. Nothing wrong with it, it’s just standard.

Banned
    ...missed comment inwas quoting on
    Last edited by Kwinko; 07-03-2021 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Didnt quote

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Realised you are a hype person for petersham massage and japanese massage at gardeners road.

I havent personally tried petersham massage but Japanese massage I went once and have to say that it was a horrible experience ( I am a part 1 person) . I asked the ML for the one that could give the best massage. However, it was below average and p2 is very average took me a long while to go off.
    The only good thing about them is that they are all Japanese.
    In terms of experience I would definitely go to Tokio Studio.
    But each to their row experience like they say.

Will try LaLA soon as you pretty much spam promoting these two shops

Banned
    A couple of Thai Shops in Stanmore worth a look
    234 Parramatta rd in particular
    Very clean and well appointed
    $120 for basic nude HJ
    Spacious clean shower

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Sylvania massage, there is 2 a few doors away from each other. I can clearly say stay away from 260 princes highway. Walked in there a month ago and was greeted by a 60 plus Asian lady with more rolls than the bakery. Assumed she must of been the mamsan. She than grabbed me by the arm and tried to take me to a room. I quickly said sorry not today and walked out feeling very proud of myself for doing so. I walked a few shops down to 254a was greeted by an older Thai lady again who asked how long I wanted to stay for? I said that depends on the girl she put in a room and sent a girl in a few seconds later she was young mid to late 20s Thai fake titts hot face and body so i opted for the hr. Got an awesome hard part 1 with focus on the knots in my body. She asked if I wanted extra? I said yes please! this was also done very well. Touching pussy allowed got up on the table kneeling above my face so I could see and play with her pussy. I walked out feeling 1 million bucks. I have been back 10 times since, 7 out of 10 times has been great part 1 and 2. 2 out of 10 times has been great part 1 with above and beyond part 2. 1 out the 10 has been good part 1 with good part 2, could touch but she didn't like it kept her legs closed to make it hard so I didn't push for more. Every time girls are young no more than 35 tops mostly under 30 but over 25 i would say. I have allowed for the Asian factor of looking younger than they are with these estimates.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^Thanks for the great intel!! I nearly walked into the 'wrong one' the other day. Now I know which one to go into!^

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sylvania?

Quote Originally Posted by everready 2 View Post
    At the risk of more criticism, I'm going to stick my neck out again, I'm going to nominate another place that I think slips under the radar.

This one is in the Sutherland Shire:
    Sylvania Massage Centre - 254a Princes Highway Sylvania 95448648. ask for Lucy (boss). She will give good description of girls available and who will suit you. Some great girls here. Rooms small and no shower, just hot towels.

BUT, Easily the best girls in the Shires in a massage centre. Forget any in Miranda or Caringbah!

Sorry the report is a bit general, but if you are in the area, definitely worth trying!
    Been there recently? Any further advice or reports?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGwave View Post
    Been there recently? Any further advice or reports?
    I went here a few weeks ago. Very young girl names Jessie. Was great

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info re Blossum Massage. There is not a lot of info about the place and their roster is crap. Do you want to contribute any details re individual ladies and the premises in general. I am sure we would all appreciate it. I intend visiting on my next trip to the city so keen to get a heads up on the talent.

The best shop I know of (Smithfield Sakura) doesn't need to advertise at all or rely on AR's as the service is consistently a cut above the rest. Sefton Massage Centre is another notable one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    14 artillery crest , seven hills gets my votes… excellent part 1 and above average part 2-3 depending on what you get offered… girls are in mid twenties to early 30’s… consistency in service for mostly all girls I have been with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    14 artillery crest , seven hills gets my votes… excellent part 1 and above average part 2-3 depending on what you get offered… girls are in mid twenties to early 30’s… consistency in service for mostly all girls I have been with.
    Oh I've been to a couple 7 Hills, but not this one yet. Any recommendations?

Brand new shop opened by one of my favourite MLs May in Enfield - May Beauty Massage 146/148 Liverpool Road.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don’t mind whether it is genuine jap or not , just need shops that offer part 3 with quality

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Feel New Massage Yagoona.

I haven't been here in over a year but the quality has usually been good. Young, under 30 Chinese and Thai girls.
    There was this Thai girl, in an hours session, would give you a NHJ to start, a real good massage and then full service (dfk and the works) all for $100.
    The mamasan, Eva, was very helpful.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Second that, I’ve had some good punts here definitely one of my go to when I’m in the area

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    Feel New Massage Yagoona.

I haven't been here in over a year but the quality has usually been good. Young, under 30 Chinese and Thai girls.
    There was this Thai girl, in an hours session, would give you a NHJ to start, a real good massage and then full service (dfk and the works) all for $100.
    The mamasan, Eva, was very helpful.
    Sounds like you found utopia…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone been to Yuting at campsie lately? Hear some good stuff pecovid with ginza level girls. After covid i feel like its become a milf joint. Havnt been last year, not sure if any new talent has come in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Brand new shop opened by one of my favourite MLs May in Enfield - May Beauty Massage 146/148 Liverpool Road.
    how many girls working here normally?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast