Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Massage Shops that slip under the Radar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hell, might as well join in the spirit of this thread share some value for money places that don’t get mentioned much for the newer punters. Problem is, then the places get busier for the more regular of us

Qcherry both in Canterbury and Fairfield and
    David’s shop on Hume Hwy in Warwick Farm.
    Some gems in both shops still. David’s ladies do seem to be getting older and bigger though.

Directions for both can easily be found in these forums.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A Thai shop at Arndell Park popped up on WeChat again today after a long absence. Not really an area for legit business?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    No lies. I went there a couple of years ago, and I'm 90% sure the girl I had wasn't Japanese. The whole experience was not impressive and I haven't bothered to go back. If that was the standard, it is little wonder they get under the radar. Maybe things have changed since then.

At another "genuine Japanese" MS I went to, I asked about nuru massage and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about; again the service I got was disappointing. It amazes me that "J girls" here can give wonderful experiences in the cot (in shops or as girlfriends) but are abject failures in massage shops. I am just conditioned now to avoid them.

I'm sorry, but the promise of "excellent rooms" or "charming receptionists" is not going to change my outlook.
    Aussie, I think that I’ve read enough of your posts to know your types and service you want. Yeah I think June’s shop probably isn’t what you are looking for as the girls tend to be fairly good innocent type jap girls. They certainly don’t do nuru with most of those jap girls probably never hearing about it. Doesn’t mean they aren’t real Japanese though lol. the other two shops I just mentioned and I think you’ll be quite a happy punter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One visit Aussie (I don't even like calling you that!) - a couple of years ago. Hardly anything to go off!!!!!
    What do you want - crap rooms. Snarly receptionist?
    Your assessment is worth nothing!!!
    I'm sure others who have been there would agree.
    If you no nothing about a place, keep your mouth shut!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready 2 View Post
    One visit Aussie (I don't even like calling you that!) - a couple of years ago. Hardly anything to go off!!!!!
    pretty sure Aussiegaijin visited the old shop before Jun set up hers.

The current shop is beautiful, all young native jap students or backpackers, well trained. I've never ever seen a non-japanese or even half Japanese in this shop.

also agree with jzchan that Aussiegaijin would be better served by shops that have more mature ladies offering wilder services.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Is June the same June who was the Japanese ML who used to work in a couple of R&T shops in the city CBD.
    I can't remember the names of the shops. I think one was called Bamboo something?
    I saw her around 6 years ago and she was already around 35yo then, but very attractive and gave excellent service.
    I guess she would be early 40s by now if it's her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure about that Rooter. I know she was first involved with a massage shop at 702 Botany Rd, Mascot, which soon went downhill when she left. That could have been 6 years ago. She's had a couple of kids since then but is a lovely lady. I'm pretty sure that before being in Botany Rd she was doing massage herself somewhere. Anyway, she is a great receptionist and so is Rei, who she has working there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think one visit a few years ago is a viable reason to call someone out as being dishonest.

Not sure about that Rooter. I know she was first involved with a massage shop at 702 Botany Rd, Mascot, which soon went downhill when she left. That could have been 6 years ago. She's had a couple of kids since then but is a lovely lady. I'm pretty sure that before being in Botany Rd she was doing massage herself somewhere. Anyway, she is a great receptionist and so is Rei, who she has working there.
    Ok it was a bit of a long shot. I was just curious.
    Enjoy your punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Is June the same June who was the Japanese ML who used to work in a couple of R&T shops in the city CBD.
    I can't remember the names of the shops. I think one was called Bamboo something?
    I saw her around 6 years ago and she was already around 35yo then, but very attractive and gave excellent service.
    I guess she would be early 40s by now if it's her.
    Nah rooter. Wrong June. That June used to own that parlour near Westfield Bondi. Had lots of Jap girls too. This June used to work as a ML under the name of Mimi for the owner of 702 Botany and that Artarmin Chinese/jap place. Then she was the manager at 702 botany for a bit before getting pregnant and fired.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Everyready, friendly tip for you. Turn down your agro levels man. It’s easy to feel offended by written posts even when sometimes they aren’t meant to offend. In this case, yes you and Aussie seem to be having a thing here, but who knows, maybe you’ll become best punting buddies later. In case you hadn’t noticed, I agree with your assessment of June’s place but I am not on your ‘side’. Aussie is just, maybe not so politely, asking for clarification and testing the waters to see if you are a legit member or just another shill. We get lots of spruikers here on this forum as you will no doubt notice later. As a baby member, earn your spot with good info or at least fair posts before getting into stupid flame wars lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    I don't think one visit a few years ago is a viable reason to call someone out as being dishonest.

Agreed, especially when Aussie is probably confused with the other massage shop which does have a lot of Chinese talent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fair enough. I may have been a little aggro. SORRY Aussie. Personally, I've enjoyed a lot of Aussie's posts and information he's provided in the past. I think he may have been mixed up with the place I was talking about or had a one off not so good experience there. Anyway, apologies Aussie and good punting And maybe just give one of the girls at Rosebery I mentioned a try there In fact, if you want to, PM me and I'll provide more details.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried 555 Miranda a few times, not a great result previously but got a bit desperate with my usual FS shops closed and outcalls costing a bombe - decided to have another go
    Bingo I got Sarah when i walked in. 30ish Thai with a crazy body - Thai ML happy ending only so far, but maybe if I get a bit more rapport might get those amazing boobies around my main man !
    Worth a look just for the bod and pretty good value $. Told me She also works at the sister shop in riverwood

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fair enough. I may have been a little aggro. SORRY Aussie. Personally, I've enjoyed a lot of Aussie's posts and information he's provided in the past. I think he may have been mixed up with the place I was talking about or had a one off not so good experience there. Anyway, apologies Aussie and good punting And maybe just give one of the girls at Rosebery I mentioned a try there In fact, if you want to, PM me and I'll provide more details.
    PMed you mate. I’m local and keen for any extra intel.

Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Nah rooter. Wrong June. That June used to own that parlour near Westfield Bondi. Had lots of Jap girls too. This June used to work as a ML under the name of Mimi for the owner of 702 Botany and that Artarmin Chinese/jap place. Then she was the manager at 702 botany for a bit before getting pregnant and fired.
    Thanks bro ... so many shops out there ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    pretty sure Aussiegaijin visited the old shop before Jun set up hers.

The current shop is beautiful, all young native jap students or backpackers, well trained. I've never ever seen a non-japanese or even half Japanese in this shop.

also agree with jzchan that Aussiegaijin would be better served by shops that have more mature ladies offering wilder services.
    775 Anzac is stocked full of MILFS providing wilder services!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Fair enough. Things change over time, I will be happy to go back and try it out sometime in the future. Any shop is only as good as the girl who serves you at the time; one bad experience should not be a deterrent to trying others.

But as Maestro mentions, I have a few wild regulars to catch up on first.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    Please re-read the thread gentlemen, Everready / Lyndsay appears to have outed himself as a multi.
    So?? I think there are a lot of multi's here. Makes for entertaining reading.

Did you sign up just to tell us that?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol! Inspector Clouseau has joined Aus99!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast