Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Massage Shops that slip under the Radar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting reading indeed Aussie and Papi whatever it is.
    Is a "multi" someone who has multiple orasms? Wish I did
    I had a look myself and almost appears I have a strong supporter out there in Mr Lindsay...
    Anyway, I Shall nol be entering into this little suggestion - amazingly made by someone who has never made a post. Ah well... as long as he has something to say.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks randomusername,
    This is what it's all about. No more need be said than what you've said. We can take it that without a ball by ball description, if we are daring and looking for something unknown but potentially exciting, we may well find it at 54 Canley Vale.
    I'll give it a try on one of my mornings off during the week. Love the mornings when I'm fresh and the girls are fresh.
    Mind you, Random, one or two names of who we should especially visit there would help

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Nah rooter. Wrong June. That June used to own that parlour near Westfield Bondi. Had lots of Jap girls too. This June used to work as a ML under the name of Mimi for the owner of 702 Botany and that Artarmin Chinese/jap place. Then she was the manager at 702 botany for a bit before getting pregnant and fired.
    one of my biggest regrets is that I didn't see Jun/Mimi when she was working at 702 Botany.
    having said that, I wonder how one'd feel about a charming lady who used to let one touch her naked body, but is now married with kids, and off limits in her own shop?

on the shop's line home page, I recall someone (a customer?) sent beautiful cakes and flowers to her, strong proof of her popularity even after having a kid and not able to provide any service anymore.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready 2 View Post
    Interesting reading indeed Aussie and Papi whatever it is.
    Is a "multi" someone who has multiple orasms? Wish I did
    I had a look myself and almost appears I have a strong supporter out there in Mr Lindsay...
    Anyway, I Shall nol be entering into this little suggestion - amazingly made by someone who has never made a post. Ah well... as long as he has something to say.
    I assumed a "multi" refers to posters who have multiple user names on the forum, and who argue with themselves to stir up readers.

I have been to Japanese Relaxation Massage at Gardeners Rd quite a few times in the past, but not in the last 18 months or so. My experience there back in 2018 was that the girls were Japanese, young and attractive. Most were quite shy and reserved and the actual massage skill in part one was virtually non existent. Definitely one of the best shops I've been to in terms of the layout. Spacious, clean, private rooms and friendly reception. Not really a discreet entrance though, usually a fair bit of foot traffic passing by depending on the time of day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guvnor, don't be too paranoid about walking into a Massage Shop. Just visit shops away from where you live or work. Isn't that what we all do?

Getting so close to the "Kick Off" to the "new season" on Saturday, I'm suggesting another quiet achiever in Petersham Massage at 111 New Canterbury Rd.
    It's a fairly new place. New carpet, very private rooms, nice clean shower facility.
    I made use of the shower when I got there. Always good to be clean for the masseuse of course.
    I saw LaLa. Very friendly, quiet girl, mid to late twenties. Small to medium build. Good sexy body. Functional English.
    Very good firm massage to begin with. I always book for the hour. Puts you to sleep.

But the part two is interesting. I opted for the $50 Nude hand job and she gets up on the table, sliding her breasts along my legs up to my balls and cock, giving them plenty of caressing. Inches further up and starts kissing my nipples, before coming back to my cock and blowing her beautiful breath over the shaft and head. She doesn't mind me gently caressing her body and gentle touching and stroking of her pussy.
    On the second visit, I managed to coax her into letting me manipulate my position so I was gently licking her gorgeous pussy lips before she had me lying down and proceeded to give me a magnificent jerk off, producing a huge load of spunk.

Without any rush, I shower again and walk away a new man.
    Definitely on my radar when the shops open again.
    Of course, you can't ever go in with certainty of what will happen, just hopes. For me, it's the unknown that gives me the most excitement. THAT'S WHY I PREFER MASSAGE SHOPS.
    Gentle behaviour often gets the best results

Drove past Parramatta road tonight and saw 252B Stanmore has its lights on up the front !! If only madam is still around....... haha

BTW, I have never used the front door at the front , always the lane way at the back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

you're joking !

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    775 Anzac is stocked full of MILFS providing wilder services!
    775 ?! Ci Ci always tells me "I'm busy ! " Gave up ringing up. She simply doesn't want to work anymore.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good review Lyndsay keep it up thats exactly what all us punters like to see, good intel

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In response to Budgy, I'll throw in another review that will undoubtedly upset some. But here goes.
    Minami at Japanese Massage at Maroubra, 335 Gardeners Rd. $40 for 30 minutes. $65 for 60 minutes. $20 for HJ. $50 for Nude Hand Job.
    Twenties. Lovely sexy body. Lovely girl. 100% Japanese. Good English.
    Excellent massage skills. Traditional Japanese courtesy. All quality.
    Part Two is great. Allows touching but not digital penetration of pussy.
    This is made up for by the attention she pays to your cock. Here is where some will be offended and I'm sorry but she told me she particularly loves playing with a big cock. She caressed, ogled from inches away and and continually edged for almost 30 minutes before jerking me to a huge blow and kept pumping till every last drop was squeezed. Sensational from a very classy, lovely lady.
    Thoroughly recommend and love to hear PMs from any other well hung guys who had similar experiences with this sexy girl. For all those horny punters on the night before Massage Parlours open again, Minami works on Saturdays. Maybe just ring to check. Remember, they operate a very classy establishment, so be very polite on the phone, mentioning nothing of what I've described happened behind closed doors. Except between fellow punters, what goes on behind closed doors in Massage Parlours, stays behind closed doors.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Personally, tomorrow I hope I can get a booking with LaLa at Petersham Massage on New Canterbury Rd. Where is everyone else who is punting tomorrow hoping to at last visit again after Coronavirus?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So treat Lyndsays intel with respect especially since its in the general section he has given excellent intel.

Banned
    335 Gardiners Rd Roseberry
    Totally Japanese Establishment. Very clean
    Girls are elegant and customer oriented
    They are to be respected
    Two special girls... Hikaru and Minami
    Hikaru is a sexy little girl who takes a while to get to know
    We eventually formed a connection
    Minami is tall elegant well educated. Immaculately groomed
    She is a contradiction. Part of her doesn’t want to be working in RnT. The other naughty part does
    Some days she doesn’t to be there. Massage is perfunctory
    As has been mentioned she is intrigued by a reasonable sized cock. Fortunately for me she also enjoys the company of older well mannered gentlemen
    Sadly for me Hikaru is no longer at this establishment. Minami and I will never have the same connection.She keeps herself in check. Minami got into one session we had and backed off. Denied herself an orgasm
    Great establishment... be respectful... enjoy the ladies for who and what they are

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guys can we get back to the original thread topic and list other shops please. June is a bit uncomfortable with the attention. What’s said about the place has already been said and the punters can find out themselves who has accurate up to date information and who might be confused. Other comparable gems are what we are after.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes Jzchan, I agree, I'd like to see more of us conveying some info on Massage Shops that provide excellent service but are not given much if any air time here.
    At the same time, I'm sure Jun will be ok with any extra visits her shops receive. I think we all know her shop offers the classiest of massage shops but provides more than remedial massage. Otherwise she wouldn't have the shop.
    But, without a doubt, she has created a wonderful shop in terms of an oasis of relaxation that is therapeutic and sensuous. Thank you Jun. A very classy lady. Avery classy massage shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok everready lets move on now mate, weve all got enough info on this one, dont blow it for them, its starting to look like you are connected to the shop someway

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To tell you the truth Budgy, while I love the shop at Rosebery, I'm a bigger fan of LaLa at Petersham (111 New Canterbury Rd), an evolving gem, who handled gently, I think is extremely sexy!!!! Beautiful person and a massage experience not to forget!!!! Handled politely but sensually.
    Also, Molly (10 Belmore Rd) at Arncliffe and Crystal at Sylvania (254a Princes Highway) can be veryhot too! And believe me, I don't own any of these shops, let alone all of them! Just genuine recommendations!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hell! I’ll contribute to the original purpose of the thread:
    Yu Ting Massage Campsie. Stand out service and value for $. Not stunners but committed to service. Pre COVID Amy was a standout. I’ve posted about this place.

Burwood 14. Rose, Bobo and Mandy. Very service orientated. Rear entrance at the moment.

I’ve enjoyed the generosity of those who have contributed on this thread.

Thx fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    335 Gardiners Rd Roseberry
    Totally Japanese Establishment. Very clean
    What is their WeChat please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    Hell! I’ll contribute to the original purpose of the thread:
    Yu Ting Massage Campsie. Stand out service and value for $. Not stunners but committed to service. Pre COVID Amy was a standout. I’ve posted about this place.

Burwood 14. Rose, Bobo and Mandy. Very service orientated. Rear entrance at the moment.

I’ve enjoyed the generosity of those who have contributed on this thread.

Thx fellas
    I've been to a couple shockers in Campsie. One of them, the papasan was so rude when I looked at the 'girls' he had but had to politely decline that I felt like decking him on the way out. Am yet to find a decent semi-clean joint in Campsie.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast