Thread: Benefit of WFH

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Benefit of WFH

Does anyone find WFH provide us with more opportunities for punting?
    For me it does, since the lockdown i have spent more than $8K on punting. Some were dud like $200 for 15mins but because i am WFH and i scroll through E&B everyday and find someone new and if i like someone keep seeing them everyday.
    I noticed alot of non wl are coming through as well, met some thai chick she not great but she loves her pussy getting licked. (Need to lick over 20mins to get cum though) her breasts are natural and big. Hoping i can continue seeing her after COVID.
    I went to city to work on friday and booked for one hour session with hot girl in S&B. Took $600 bucks and went to the place and she didnt answer so i was walking back disappointed but i noticed one of massage shop was opened, so went in and spend $600 on ml... I did spend about 4 hours with her.
    Because WFH provide more flexibility i find punting at lunch time more easy, i can go for 2 hr break without any issue. Trust me i met alot of girls not worth the money but i just did it for fun. Sometimes to kill the time and sometimes i wanted to talk to some girls.
    I did find quite good one near my place, she was extremely hot and suddenly another hot gal comes in and get naked as well, i was thinking i need to pay her so i said i dont have money but wl told me, it is free!! I just couldn't kiss her or fuck her but it was one of best session i can remember. I have found Chinese milf who is perfect for my height and has natural tits so i am seeing her 3-4 times a week for last 2 weeks.

I used to work in city near Barangaroo so it was hard for me to punt while i am work. I had to either go to Haymarket or have a session with a regular milf ml on kent st. (I went to chinese milf ml house, couple of occasions during the lockdown too. It was excellent first as i was scared to travel to her place and get caught by police but i decided take that risk. Ended up spending whole night in her place but atmosphere was very different. her place and massage shop seems different and i have lost interest in her) So i find current situation like gold and i know it is more expensive but brothel will open on 13/06 so i am assuming many privates will go as well. Better enjoy this while i can.

Hey brother MP,

With no sports (your usual kind) punting at the moment, are you saving up a lot ? Or without any winnings, you have to pay for all these sexual punts with your own money ?

Me just all the funs at home ......... haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey brother MP,

With no sports (your usual kind) punting at the moment, are you saving up a lot ? Or without any winnings, you have to pay for all these sexual punts with your own money ?

Me just all the funs at home ......... haha
    Without American sports i stopped gambling. So i dont have that extra income anymore. Lost about $5K on NRL prior to lockdown. But i have my normal job that is more than enough to pay bills and part of my punting. But i did have $9K in cash before the lockdown now only have $5K. But i dont regret met many wls and any privates one. I do have more stories to share if i had a time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro MP I just been sitting at home with my right hand haha! Sometimes my left one!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What do you bet on bro - sounds like a good side hustle

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What do you bet on bro - sounds like a good side hustle

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you bank with Macquarie?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond69 View Post
    Scared to get caught by Police? LOL

A $1k fine aint gonna dent your wallet.
    Yes $1K is nothing but dont want to get involved with policeman at all..

I dont bank with Macquarie.

I noticed even my local thai massage shops are open. So just try to find dodge one.
    One good thing i like about this whole situation is majority of wl wanna play safe...

I bet on American sports... NFL, college fb and college bb or NBA.

If i bet on KBO would be in under 10
    Doosan vs dino but im gonna be displine.

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    You guys are funny
    Topic jump around like horse on sky.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpariswong View Post
    You guys are funny
    Topic jump around like horse on sky.
    Haha ! 天馬行空 !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations