Thread: What to look for in a private ad?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What to look for in a private ad?

Hey guys, I've been newly looking into some private ads, and been wondering what you guys look for in an ad to determine whether it is real or fake? Or do you guys ask for something specific?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also, better to warm then while messaging. I saw something along the lines in gentle and subtle words.... "I expect to see the person in the pic.. if not, I'll be forced to turn back"... Sometimes I even go a long way describing my past bad experiences of bait and switch.. this way they'll know that you're no joke.

Remember, there will be a time when you will encounter a fake. What matters is the executive decision you take in that very moment when you face the fake WL.

Happy punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most the time you're talking to an intermediary. It wouldn't be unreasonable from you to ask and tell them of your intentions. If they be dicks then you've just helped yourself out.

Also try adding the listed number to your contacts and check if they've got WhatsApp or WeChat etc for more intel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Things I've noticed. Send a text to a number & reply comes back from different number. Obviously 3rd party (pimp) involved. Or a msg comes back with list of prices, address & request to contact them again when you arrive at address.
    Usually dodgy as well.
    I try ringing to see who answers. If the ad says 23yr old I can usually tell by voice whether they're older. And usually are.
    Just got to accept that a very high % of private ads are fake.