Thread: Hornsby 142 - anyone been??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hornsby 142 - anyone been??

Hey guys,
    Hornsby 142 is my closest WL agency . . . closed currently due to CV19.
    Can't find any reviews or opinions on here . . . has anyone been or heard anything??
    Thnx, Gee

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You won't find anything in this thread because it is about private suppliers.

There have been plenty of mentions in other threads, you can find using search function

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah. It probably has the biggest hit and miss range of any shop in Sydney. Had some wild times there too - although they have cleaned up their act a bit since being shut down in a raid last summer. They always try to hard sell doubles.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Hornsby 142 - anyone been??

I’ve been there a few times, it’s a budget shop, girls typically a bit older with the occasional younger girl. Service is ok, BBBJ, DATY, some girls will do DD and at least one does anal. I’ve written a couple of reviews but will be a few years old as I prefer Roseville as my budget brothel now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rooms are good but the girls are below average.

I saw a young cute girl called Cici once, one of my worst punts ever. I had complained to the manager but she was like young girls are like this, you can try another girl; never went there again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Paris was her name at this joint was my all time shit punt and i think shes still there, she done everything that signifies a bad punt, rude, on phone, not allowed to talk, not allowed to lick not allowed to to touch, hurry up, you are to rough, ( I was coming out of the shower and put my arms around her), smoking. In the end i cut it short, young mamasan wasnt interested in my feedback and i never went back. Up until then i had a couple of good punts there, couple of girls were from other shops that i had seen before but the price was good so i was happy. I wont go back until i see some good feedback on this site or others.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone seen Mary here ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So maybe I should give this place a miss

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dm231 View Post
    So maybe I should give this place a miss
    You’d probably have more luck if you asked you questions in the right area of the forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    You’d probably have more luck if you asked you questions in the right area of the forum.
    Was just replying to an existing thread .. thanks for the tip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dm231 View Post
    Was just replying to an existing thread .. thanks for the tip
    The existing thread had fuck all information because it’s in the wrong area. Best you ask the question in the general area to get something closer to a meaningful response.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went there before it got raid, this shop was raid due to drug issue,