Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doing it with Didi.

Doing it with Didi.

More to come, just thought I'd start an thread to celebrate this punt. Didi is a cute little creature that is very service orientated, as is all the Ginza/278 girls that I have had the opportunity to experience. I went to an apartment they are using for now and that set the scene for some funny moments!

Anyway, full blown AR to come......man, those breasts, probably the best I've had. If not then a close 2nd.
    when your flow stays submerged in the fountain of youth

Banned
    I had a gander at her on their website, the little video she did is very cute.........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    More to come, just thought I'd start an thread to celebrate this punt. Didi is a cute little creature that is very service orientated, as is all the Ginza/278 girls that I have had the opportunity to experience. I went to an apartment they are using for now and that set the scene for some funny moments!

Anyway, full blown AR to come......man, those breasts, probably the best I've had. If not then a close 2nd.
    So I take it this wasn't an outcall service? Do you mind if I ask the damage to wallet?

Quote Originally Posted by qwertymanno1 View Post
    So I take it this wasn't an outcall service? Do you mind if I ask the damage to wallet?
    It all varies, best you speak with them direct via text on their mobile numbers, I will say that price was comparable to regular shop price.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusername2020 View Post
    Ridesharing ?....
    This is actually funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Uh the breast is 2 soft ..i guess there is some implant at the base..but yeh pretty good girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hookerbanger View Post
    Ginza only gives regulars incall service

Ginza asked for my phone number then replied "outcall only", I think they check numbers to see if booked girls before. They just don't want any new clients.
    What would constitute regular you reckon?

Quote Originally Posted by babeh View Post
    Uh the breast is 2 soft ..i guess there is some implant at the base..but yeh pretty good girl
    If there is implants it is truly an amazing job. Too soft? Lol.......they are amazing!

If there is implants it is truly an amazing job. Too soft? Lol.......they are amazing!
    They can’t be too soft if there are implants !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hookerbanger View Post
    Ginza only gives regulars incall service

Ginza asked for my phone number then replied "outcall only", I think they check numbers to see if booked girls before. They just don't want any new clients.
    Yes I can back this up now. They check for prior booking history.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What are these funny moments?

Quote Originally Posted by jeranimo View Post
    What are these funny moments?
    I will get there bro. Just have to be in the mood to write ARs. Also, kinda gets me worked up and I don't want to punt until later in the week. 👍😁

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you do write asap you lost the details and you make it up.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Haha keen to hear more about this story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That name gave me a chuckle. Its what chinese mums call penis when we were kids.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Action Pump View Post
    That name gave me a chuckle. Its what chinese mums call penis when we were kids.
    Is it small bro or little bro? What do they call the girl viginal?

Seen photos, instantly attracted. Not necessarily available either way. Call eventually made, situation very suitable. I am booked to make sweet love to Didi. In these times, i feel like i won lotto. Life, getting back to some normality, allowed me to sit in my favourite sports bar, having a couple of beers, a few darts and a few bets on the horses to prepare for this.

I am given details to enter the complex, walk in, go to the floor and as i approach the door, it opens. Cash handed over, shoes taken off and i'm told to wait in a room on the same floor. 2 Floor apartment.....nice. There is another door in the room I'm in. Light was on. I was thinking it was a bathroom, kinda right. Wanting to piss, i had one. It was a Laundry with a toilet. I go back to the room, send some messages on my phone whilst i wait for Didi.....she finally arrives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-Nv...poj-I&index=13

Didi is as per photos. She is Cosmic. Didi apologises for being late, kisses me and tells me to take my clothes off, as she does. She gives me a towel and we both cover ourselves to go up to the shower upstairs. Okay. In these times it is more than reasonable. I catch a glimpse of what i'm about to fuck and i'm smitten. What a babe. We walk out with towels covering us amongst the crowd in the living area of the apartment, many people around. Punting Covid-19 period is so exciting!

We walk past a few girls, up the stairs into the bathroom. Last thing i expected was the best shower session ever. I had it with Didi. Spanish, BJ and body slide ensued. I'm rock hard....super rock hard and have to walk downstairs with it. I point this out to Didi, she almost likes talk to my penis, telling it to settle down for just a moment. Sure enough, there are a couple of girls parading around as we walk back downstairs, i'm awkwardly holding on to my towel with the intent of hiding my erection. In hindsight, i should of flashed it to them!

Didi told me to lie down. Catbath ensued. She did this sucking catbath thing. It was kinda nice. Soon she went where i thought no-one ever would go, my arsehole. I gotta say, she licked it nice. I never thought i would get pleasure that way, but i fucking did. Soon after, Didi asked me to turn around. I complied. Didi worshipped my Cock like Buddha.....said i was big size even. I couldn't handle it had to make it stop.

It was my turn to lick and suck her. What an amazing pussy. I love those ones that have lips that hang. I lick and suck Didi's pussy for a while, and someone barges in! Didi screams, telling them to go away! I guess they were going about their laundry, not knowing this bedroom was in action. It was a little bit of a mood killer, but we took it in our stride. Didi wanted to cum. She started to delicately touch her clit (gave me a few tips) whilst i fingered her. She asked me to suck her awesome tits whilst this was happening. Yes ma'am.

Didi came, asks me to fuck her immediately. Yep. I'm there. I don't last long in Mish......those tiddies wobbling up and down. I'm normally slow and move the pace up, but with Didi, i couldn't help myself, especially when she could feel that I was approaching ejaculation and says "cum in my pussy". Didi massaged me for a bit afterwards and we tried to go round 2, Didi sucked my cock for a few minutes to get me hard enough to fuck, which we did, but i couldn't keep it going for a 2nd round. We go back to the shower, seemingly more girls wandering around, so i have to suck my gut in and puff my chest out. Didi and I shower again, smiling, kissing, and agreeing to seeing each other again, soon. We get back to the room, share contact details, do a pinky promise to seeing each other again.

There is a shitload of laundry to be done outside of our room as i leave. I walk to the front door, put on my shoes and say goodbye to probably the best punt i've had this year. Thank you Didi.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice report mate. Though I may not appreciate her breasts, they just didn't work for me, her "DiDi" skill was amazing! 😂

I haven't been to Ginza since lockdown. Did you actually have to walk pass many people to get to the shower? Were they just girls or also punters around while you in towel?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR Raybo! Now I’m going to ask a question I always ask. Was DFK available from her?

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Nice report mate. Though I may not appreciate her breasts, they just didn't work for me, her "DiDi" skill was amazing! 😂

I haven't been to Ginza since lockdown. Did you actually have to walk pass many people to get to the shower? Were they just girls or also punters around while you in towel?
    Thanks mate. I love her breasts. Thankfully, only bumped into girls and the dude running the show. Given the current times, more than acceptable. Also got to see other girls on the menu in the flesh. 😁

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast