Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Minji (March 2020)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unhappy Missing Minji (March 2020)

So we're three months into lockdowns and I'm still thinking of my last punt at Ginza and how it was possibly the best session of my life so far. I wish I got her number but I'm pretty sure she's back in Korea considering the circumstances so I thought I'd treat you all to my first AR. Buckle up, this is going to be a long one!

Behold. The hardest girl to book at Ginza - K Minji. Now there's a good reason why there aren't too many reviews of her on here and that's because there are some greedy brothers on here keeping her all to themselves haha. Just for a little background though for this AR - we are a little familiar and comfortable with each other because I try to see her at least once when I see that she's popping up regularly on the roster. But being the popular girl she is you have to be persistent because she's usually booked out within 5 minutes of the roster going up. On this day though, I guess I got lucky and the boss told me there was an hour free in her schedule in the morning at 11 AM. I locked it in immediately and on the day I rocked up, got my temperature checked, and walked up the stairs for my hour in heaven.

I knocked on the door and heard her cute voice asking me to come in. Minji was standing there with in her black skimpy, lace lingerie that she wears in her photos, her breasts hanging out the side, her underwear hugging her skinny long legs and riding up her plump butt. If you're wondering whether Minji's photos are an accurate depiction of her, I would say that her body is spot on in those photos, but her face has much softer features like Lisa from BlackPink than the intense sharp jawline they've photoshopped on her. I prefer softer features more anyway since I love cute girls. She quickly came over with a surprised look on her face. "It's you!" she said. I couldn't believe she remembered me even though I hadn't seen her in a few months. She stood up on her tippy-toes and gave me a warm hug and I felt her natural E cup breasts press against my chest which got me so hard. Then we started to DFK for a few minutes as I felt up her body and breasts. She then stopped and looked me up and down telling me how handsome I was, I told her she was pretty and I loved her body. She helped me out of my clothes and into the shower.

In the shower, we couldn't stop DFK-ing. While she was cleaning me and we were both soapy, I turned her around to kiss her neck and grab her breasts from behind. She immediately moved to my little guy and began grinding and pussy-sliding on him. God, she was already dripping wet (or was it the water? haha). It honestly felt like I was inside her as I felt her pussy lips on my little guy. She turned around with a cheeky smile on my face and sunk to her knees. I held the sides of the shower and watched as she gave me a slow BBBJ with no hands. I love that Minji maintains eye-contact while she's blowing you, it makes it so much hotter. After a few minutes of this, I told her I wanted to fuck her tits so she got some bodywash, poured it over her tits, took my little guy between them and began to tittyfuck me. Being between those tits almost took me over the edge. I didn't want to blow my load too early so I brought her back up for more DFK and suggested that we should go to the bed.

ROUND ONE

By the time we got dry and over to the bed, I think Minji figured out I was really into Spanish so she asked me to sit on the bed and she began to give me Spanish again while "trying" giving me BBBJ at the same time (I have a pretty average sized one so it was a little hard hahaha). She sucked my guy tightly, swirling her tongue around it, and making slurping noises as her head bobbed up and down. I gotta say that the sight of my little guy in her mouth while they were in between her tits was the biggest turn on though. I wanted to return the favour so I lay on the bed and asked her for 69. The moment she swung her legs around and planted her pussy on my tongue I was going to town. We had a bit too much fun in this position trying to outdo each other, whenever she'd go deep, I'd lick her pussy as fast as I could. I think I won though because at some point she stopped sucking, arched her back, and let out the biggest moan.

At this point, I was ready to fuck her. I moved her off me, told her to lay her on her back and just took in the sight of her huge tits spilling over her chest. That's when I thought I'd start in mish since I'm a fan of those JAVs where the guy fucks the girl in mish while holding her waist which makes her breasts bounce all over the place. On went the dom and in I went, man she was just the right amount of tightness - the kind where it grips your cock, but there's a little wiggle room to play with in there. I started in this position slowly at first and gradually built up speed causing her to moan in pleasure. I kept myself busy playing with her bouncy tits. After a bit of fast-paced action, I slowed down to penetrate her deeply while sucking on her nipples. I could feel her fingers digging into my back as I thrust deeper and deeper into her. Then I started craving my favourite position. The prone bone. I asked her to lay on her stomach and I entered her from behind causing her to moan loudly. As I fucked her in this position, she thrust her hips back and bounced her soft butt against my little guy. It was like we were fucking each other at the same time. I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed her hips and pulled her up to fuck her in doggy (the position I last the longest in ) and really gave it to her! She arched her back and I pulled her close to whisper her name in her ear a few times as I gently placed my hand around her neck with my arms in-between her breasts and continued to pound her in doggy.

I got a bit tired so she suggested for me to fuck her while we were lying on our sides. We did this for a few minutes and I could tell I was getting close so I pulled out to relax, but Minji immediately turned around and started giving me CBJ. I told her to slow down because I was going to cum and to my surprise she asked me where I wanted to cum. I told her I wanted to finish inside her. So we returned to our first position so I could live out my JAV fantasies. We held hands as I fucked her in mish accentuating her E-cups as the jiggled around like those fluffy Japanese cheesecakes. As I got closer, I told her I was going to cum and in response she shouted out "yeah, cum in me! Cum in me!" and wow... I came so, so hard. We were both out of breath, I pulled out, and she cleaned me up - man I was spent. It was rest time. I gave her a little massage as we chatted about how she was going with her "dream" (she told me her dream is to go back to Korea and buy a big house the last time I visited her) and how she got to see her family in Korea.

ROUND TWO

After we chatted, we cuddled in silence and I could tell Minji was still super horny because she was still touching my little guy. She leaned into my ear, kissed it, and whispered that it was her turn to take care of me. She told me lie down as she kissed my ear, then my neck, then my chest, all the way down to my little guy and she took it in her mouth. I felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth and she began the most mind-blowing BBBJ. Minji sucked hard with confidence and when I say hard I mean I could feel the insides of her cheeks press against my little guy as she used the same vacuum-like, tongue swirling technique from the beginning of our session. I could tell she was showing off from the way she'd give me that cheeky smily in-between sucks hahaha. Now I'm not usually a round-two sort of guy, but at the end of that BBBJ when she pulled it out of her mouth with a POP! I was rock hard again. She dommed me up, wiggled her bum a little, looked me in the eye and then cheekily said, "my turn" with a smile.

Minji propped herself on top of me, asked me to bend my knees, and positioned herself into the squatting cowgirl and took my little guy inside her. Needless to say, I was beyond excited. Never in my life has a girl fucked me like this (mainly because this position is a workout in its own right). I have to say this position is perfect with Minji because as she thrusts her hips back and forth, you also get that added visual stimulation of her tits bouncing up and down. At that point, I didn't feel the need to hold my orgasm in since I already came so I was happy to pretty much lie there and let her fuck me while I played with her tits. Eventually, her hips moved faster and more intensely - I swear if she rode me any faster, she could've knocked herself out with her E-cups . Suddenly, her whole body lurched forward and she held me as she let out a big orgasm, her whole body shaking in my arms. Watching her orgasm turned me on even more and I bet she could feel my little guy throbbing inside her because after she had the chance to compose herself she whispered in my ear, "your turn". She started to give me regular cowgirl while licking my nipples, and even though it felt so damn good, I couldn't cum a second time before the phone rang to let us know our hour was up.

We both laughed as she removed me from her pussy. Then there was this awkward moment where the phone was ringing and we were just looking at each other while she was holding my little guy. Minji was the first one to break the silence. "Handjob?" she asked in her cute Korean accent. I had no choice but to comply so I nodded and she took the head of my penis in her mouth and started to suck and stroke with vigous. Alas, I wasn't anywhere close to cumming a second time, but I knew there was one thing that might just work. I stopped Minji mid-suck and I told her I wanted to titfuck her and COB. She jumped off the bed, grabbed some oil, and asked me to sit on the edge of the bed. I watched her drizzle oil all over her breasts and then she buried my little guy right in the middle of them. Needless to say, I didn't last too long here with it being my fetish and all and as I blew my load over her chest she continued to bounce her tits up and down until every last drop. When I was done she kissed the head of my dick and the phone rang again so she hurried me into the shower, but we ended up just making out and DFK-ing again in the shower as she cleaned my little guy up with some cheeky BBBJ hahaha.

I didn't want to take up anymore of her time (God knows she has a busy schedule) so I quickly got changed, she put her lingerie on, and we made out until we got to the door. She gave me a goodbye kiss and asked me to come again soon - who knew that the apocalypse would come and ruin any chance of that though hahaha.

MISSING MINJI
    Well I hope you enjoyed this AR, if any of you are also a Minji fan and have some intel or contact with her would love a cheeky DM. Can't wait until this nightmare is over and hope to see her on the roster again. If not, then I'll let this go down in the hall of fame as one of my top adult encounters hehe.

Banned
    Nice ar... unfortunately she's gone back to Korea for good. Sad day for all her fans. Hard to replace this one of a kind

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she might have stayes in aus longer if it wasn't for covid..damn

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Don't be sad

maybe she will come back, I miss her too, she is sooo good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for AR. I tried so hard to keep booking Minji before the whole Covid-19 was even a thing and I still couldn't. I feel like I've missed out heaps here...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunit View Post
    Nice ar... unfortunately she's gone back to Korea for good. Sad day for all her fans. Hard to replace this one of a kind
    A sad day indeed... one of a kind is the right word - only girl i’ve seen more than once

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Thanks for AR. I tried so hard to keep booking Minji before the whole Covid-19 was even a thing and I still couldn't. I feel like I've missed out heaps here...
    Don’t worry about it, she was so hard to book man. Blame the brothers booking her for long hours haha (honestly there should’ve been some rule to cap all visits to maximum one hour). Even the first time I saw her a year and a half back when she was first rostered, I only managed to get a booking because she had a cancellation and ginza sent me a last minute text to come through if I was keen. Most stressful fifteen minutes of my life hahaha.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Some are missing Minji, some are just missing minge

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    dont think shes gone back
    saw her walking around sussex st recently

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpouse View Post
    This comment makes my day! Hope she comes back on ginza’s roster soon. Saw her 5 times and really worth the money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Minji was great! Not only gorgeous and fantastic service, but so down to earth. One of the few girlst I've seen who just used their real name in their job in this industry

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    daamnnn all these comments make me regret so much not trying harder to book her before....
    hope ill get another chance...............

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpouse View Post
    Well I'll be damned... you sure it was her?

Banned
    I've seen Minji once and I can see why all the dudes rave about her. Her personality is really nice, just a great girl to spend time with, pretty face and good service. However I think her body is average, so if you into a girl with a banging bod maybe not Minji.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who’s your fave in terms of bod at Ginza?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just the body, hard to go past Star

there are prettier girls face-wise. But her bod is amazing

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I've seen Minji once and I can see why all the dudes rave about her. Her personality is really nice, just a great girl to spend time with, pretty face and good service. However I think her body is average, so if you into a girl with a banging bod maybe not Minji.
    Quote Originally Posted by ^__^ View Post
    Who’s your fave in terms of bod at Ginza?
    Toys I am guessing you probably prefer more hard bodied, gym fit, or skinny girls which is probably why you don't rate Minji as highly as other guys.
    I love Minji's body. She is slim, but not skinny, and still has nice curves and natural big boobs, and is nice and soft and womanly. I love that.
    If you like more fit hard bodied girls then she won't be your ideal type.

Banned
    Lots of new girls working at Ginza atm, which I haven't seen so can't give my recommendation.

Best body I've seen at Ginza recently was Chinese Lily, but she went back to China for CNY and probably still there.

Star has a great body and posture but her boobs are a bit deflated, almost like she needs 5 psi of air. Just my opinion anyway.

Minji's body is still nice, I would describe as a natural woman's body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    last few posts got me thinking about an amalgam of the best girls (imo) from Ginza from the past few years.

Face - K Miki or K Sasha
    Body - C Star
    Boobs - J Jun
    Pussy - K Angela
    Personality/Service - K Juni

Wilson, get a girl like this and I'll be there every day! :P

If Star returned with a pair of enhanced boobs, her popularity would reach goddess status. Laura has a nice body too from a recent visit and willing to please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast