Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice find in West end

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nice find in West end

Found on Locanto a lovely looking Jap/Thai around early 20s and hot body today. Booked for 90 minutes and was up there with the best massages I had in over 35 years of punting!
    She began the massage through towels which was legit body healing massage for around 30 minutes, then off with the towel and her clothes for 40 minutes of therapeutic oil massage. Seriously good massage and worth the visit alone!
    The flip was as good as the massage and 20 minutes of sensual relaxation that still has me smiling 8 hours later!
    $170 for 90 minutes of bliss is VFM in my never humble opinion, gave her a tip prior to the massage and turned out to be a wise investment
    Do the leg work yourself (as can't have her too booked out for selfish and justifiable reasons lol), she advertises on Locanto and is on a side street off Hargreave St West End opposite shops in a nice private residence.
    Happy punting y'all

Great info! If everything is real, it is a must!! I love massages hell yeah!

Thanks Scouser63
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great review.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouser63 View Post
    Found on Locanto a lovely looking Jap/Thai around early 20s and hot body today. Booked for 90 minutes and was up there with the best massages I had in over 35 years of punting!
    She began the massage through towels which was legit body healing massage for around 30 minutes, then off with the towel and her clothes for 40 minutes of therapeutic oil massage. Seriously good massage and worth the visit alone!
    The flip was as good as the massage and 20 minutes of sensual relaxation that still has me smiling 8 hours later!
    $170 for 90 minutes of bliss is VFM in my never humble opinion, gave her a tip prior to the massage and turned out to be a wise investment
    Do the leg work yourself (as can't have her too booked out for selfish and justifiable reasons lol), she advertises on Locanto and is on a side street off Hargreave St West End opposite shops in a nice private residence.
    Happy punting y'all
    Long time reader of the forum. first time poster. Your post has intrigued me. Tried to find the ad - but no luck at this stage.
    Hopefully I can find her eventually. feel free to give more clues!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've done lots of searching in west end only to find fakes. More hints?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Me too! Googled the shit out of it, trolled locanto - no chocolates

Senior Member(無間使者)
    same, i even looks sth bne, high gate hill lol, any more hints?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I did one search and came up with ad straight away that matches description and price, so can't be that hard. Don't know if it's the same person, but a simple phone call to ask general area would be easy enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be buggered if I can find it 🤣

Junior Member(有D料到)

Yes the best massage

Quote Originally Posted by Scouser63 View Post
    Happy punting y'all
    Yes I have been to this place these are two jap girls who were previously at Clayfield. Yes the massage is great or I should say the best I've had so far...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try to find on the locanto and the add I found is kelvingrove not west end. anyone able to pm me the link or contact pls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same here mate - anyone with the link, please feel to PM me 👌🏽

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try this one.
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...n-massage.html

Mobile number seems to link with a guy on WeChat though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Try this one.
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...n-massage.html

Mobile number seems to link with a guy on WeChat though
    I have tried this add today afternoon. Girl seems to be mid to late 20s, Average massage and very mechanical flip

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    I have tried this add today afternoon. Girl seems to be mid to late 20s, Average massage and very mechanical flip
    Must be the wrong ML then..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmathew View Post
    Must be the wrong ML then..
    Do you mind to share the link pls @Rickmathew

Junior Member(有D料到)
    work in West End so this would be great for me-can you help with the Locanto ad? Cant find it myself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Unfortunately their ad is no longer there..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried the Jap/Russian mix who advertises in the area on locanto... photos real but body had seen some use with strechmarks, possible breastfeeding. Massage ok but cut short, flip was ok but not a 20 year old babe I was looking for. I won't return

Seriously??

Quote Originally Posted by tcav View Post
    Long time reader of the forum. first time poster. Your post has intrigued me. Tried to find the ad - but no luck at this stage.
    Hopefully I can find her eventually. feel free to give more clues!
    You registered on 12/06/2020 - how is that a long time lurker??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast