Thread: Share your experiences of the “first day back”.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Share your experiences of the “first day back”.

I tried a couple of shops today but both were crazy busy with only one girl working in the first shop. The other shop had three punters walk into the shop in front of me and when I went inside they were queuing, so I walked. That was Juliet Natural Therapy at St Marys.

Ended up going to a private house where several of my regulars are working and fucked a nice Chinese new girl with a hairy pussy and nice tits. A massage lady friend of mine owns the house so only $120 hr so I wasn’t complaining.

The shops are going to take time to get up and running again and I never like queuing for my punt.

Some FS shops have decided to open and run the gauntlet today.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Makes you think just how big the industry actually is i know a lot of the $$ go off shore but a lot of that money still gets spent here. The demand is insatiable and as much as governments and hairy arm pitted do gooders try and suppress the industry their efforts will never be successful.
    The demand is overwhelming and it will always be that way its one of the oldest trades in the world, thank god its back, dosent matter really we woul have found a way around it anyway. But now we can get back to our beloved punting, share our adventures and everything thats attached to punting. I hope everyone stays safe and enjoys the first rush of all the ladies that are on offer. Sorry maybe some lady boys to, whatever is your thing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm with you Budgy, where did you go today? Next time in Sydney, be sure to give a try to LaLa at Petersham (111 New Canterbury RD), or Molly ar Arncliffe (10 Belmore St), or Yuka or Minami at Japanese Massage at Rosebery (335 Gardeners Rd).

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I’ve had clandestine punts at several “closed” shops during the shutdown. Wechat had been a godsend. Most of my regulars are working from private houses and bring their mates along so I have been punting about 3 times a week and at bargain prices so have mostly done one hour bbfs doubles and even triples as the girls are happy for the work. Have fucked several Mamasans at the private houses and the girls have laughed at the old birds joining in the fun. Have been paying about $100 hr each girl but the punters coming in the house from the locanto adverts are paying $200hr.

It’s who you know .......

I didn’t really enjoy going back to the shops today, I have enjoyed the private houses. As well as a good fuck, the girls have been cooking for me and giving me dumplings and other snacks.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I’ve had clandestine punts at several “closed” shops during the shutdown. Wechat had been a godsend. Most of my regulars are working from private houses and bring their mates along so I have been punting about 3 times a week and at bargain prices so have mostly done one hour bbfs doubles and even triples as the girls are happy for the work. Have fucked several Mamasans at the private houses and the girls have laughed at the old birds joining in the fun.
    I am with you bro BC, looking for good value wild services in the Wild West!!

I am trying to work out what you actually shared here BC?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    old fart fantasies lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay View Post
    I'm with you Budgy, where did you go today? Next time in Sydney, be sure to give a try to LaLa at Petersham (111 New Canterbury RD), or Molly ar Arncliffe (10 Belmore St), or Yuka or Minami at Japanese Massage at Rosebery (335 Gardeners Rd).
    Any contact details for 10 Belmore street since I don’t live far from there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetits View Post
    Any contact details for 10 Belmore street since I don’t live far from there
    Phone for Belmore St is. 85908122

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was in Chatswood yesterday and tried my luck with a walk in at Pinkberry massage. Been there a few times before but don't really enjoy the rooms there as they are only 3/4 sized walls and you can hear everything in the whole shop pretty much.

Anyway 1 Thai girl just finished up as I went in and omg she looked barely legal (but is actually 20 something), super slim size 4 about 5ft nothing with braces.
    Normally I don't go for Thai, but she hooked me in with that petite body which I do like.

Pretty standard service but man the place was busy with the door opening, phone ringing and at least 5-6 guys trying to get a booking in the 1hr I was there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tried a couple of E&B girls when the shops first shut down and was lucky that they were pretty accurate pictures, Nanny at Rhodes and Airi at Burwood. But the whole process pissed me off and some of the warnings from other punters here about false photos and bait and switch made me wary.

So I did a ring around of my regular haunts and as BC mentioned they either had places to go to see my fave girls or behind closed doors using discreet entrances all at normal shop prices, so I gave up on the E&B lottery and went back to my regulars.
    I do have a couple of bookings today, so not much has changed for me. Although I doo miss the occasional walk in to check the line up.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post
    Was in Chatswood yesterday and tried my luck with a walk in at Pinkberry massage. Been there a few times before but don't really enjoy the rooms there as they are only 3/4 sized walls and you can hear everything in the whole shop pretty much.

Anyway 1 Thai girl just finished up as I went in and omg she looked barely legal (but is actually 20 something), super slim size 4 about 5ft nothing with braces.
    Normally I don't go for Thai, but she hooked me in with that petite body which I do like.

Pretty standard service but man the place was busy with the door opening, phone ringing and at least 5-6 guys trying to get a booking in the 1hr I was there.
    I wasn't far away. In my hour session I walked past a punter leaving, my booking was a little late, other girl in the shop on the job, 3 or 4 walk-ins during my session and my ML had to leave me as soon as she cleaned me up. This is normally a pretty quiet shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I wasn't far away. In my hour session I walked past a punter leaving, my booking was a little late, other girl in the shop on the job, 3 or 4 walk-ins during my session and my ML had to leave me as soon as she cleaned me up. This is normally a pretty quiet shop!

Mate, I think the punters and the shops and the girls are all deserving of each other's company and money, it's been toooooooo bloody long isn't it?? ....................haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was wanting to go for a punt Saturday arvo after work buy decided to leave it till Sunday, as from the reports, most places were busy MLs would've been worn out by the time I got out...Sunday then became Monday for the same reason. This morning just after 10am started ringing around. Have never booked a ML before(I always just walk in) . Couldn't get through to anyone. I called 227 a few times and it would just ring through. Decided to try calling the Massage place on Canterbury Rd Petersham. The mamasan answered and said it was fine to come over. Have never been there before but I was getting desperate. Got there in 5 minutes. I live not more than 3kms from there. The Mamasan greeted me with a smile. Showed me to a room. Nice clean shop and room.Took my money for the hour session. Big black and white sign on the wall in room saying "NO SEX". In came a Chinese girl named Yuki. Not exactly my type, but def not ugly. Her English is non existant. She started with part 1 which was ok. Not the best I've had but far from the worst. Turned over and she continued the massage. Didn't know If to ask for extras with such a big sign staring at me. So I asked for part 2 with the gesture. Her part 2 was above average. Just like Part 1. From the moment the session started the phone would've rang at least 4 times and 4 punters came in to the place. Another whilst I was leaving. All in all it was good to get off the mark post closures, thoroughly enjoyed it and found another good place not far from me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post

Do you remember the name of the girl? I think I saw this girl last time I was there and she is my type too hahaha. Special extras on offer?

Cheers!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question

Hey BC.....
    Is Juliet all "older" ladies or do they get some younger ones in there too?