Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DAISY - Covid punt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

DAISY - Covid punt

Hi bros!

Was feeling frisky today and seeing as ginza had a lot of girls avaliable, decided to go and give someone I haven't seen before a shot.

Decided on seeing Daisy as there were good reviews on her!
    Arrived at the Ginza teams swanky new apartment looks bloody amazing! Good job in getting them!

Waited in the room for daisy to come up, rooms were ok. Nothing like their stuff back in the shop but serviceable. Daisy comes in and man she is TINY! And sooo cute. 100% a head Turner if u saw her on the streets.

Shower play was fairly business like. No teasing just straight wash. However like the ginza standard she did a quick blow in the shower.
    Back to the bedroom we laid down she gave me a cat bath which was fairly decent. Won't say the best, and started blowing me. It's amazing seeing her cute face when she's blowing me. I thought I'd return the favor to her. Gave her a cat bath but it seems like she didn't like her nipples being gently sucked on. So I moved south.
    Not to toot my own horn but I'm fairly skilled in my tongue play. She got pretty wet but kept up a lot of FOAM. She had her foot on my shoulders and kept closing her legs so I couldn't really daty properly had have my had at an awkward angle I tried to coax her leg open, she did it then closed them back up again. So after a good while I decided to let her blow me again. Her bj again isn't bad, isn't the best. Not much technique with her tongue. Very good suction tho. Did i tell u guys she looked exceptionally pretty? Haha.

Time was ticking away so I got her to go on top first. Being such a tiny girl it was very easy to pick her up abit to get the right angle. This was when she would kiss me. She didn't seem to like to kiss before. Even after mouth wash etc. I even shaved so 100% no ISO beard. She didn't really dfk it was more like... She stuck her tongue out and that's it. Did some missionary, then doggy. She has an amazing ass for such a small girl. I finally came in that position.

She gave me a massage afterwards. She was actually very professional with the massage. Seeing as she is so light she was stepping on my back and shoulders. Felt very good.

Went back to shower etc time was a little bit under. I think the overall session went for like 50 min from shower at the start to shower at the end.

Overall a pretty decent punt.

Bbbj - 6.5
    Sex - 8
    Looks - 9
    Attitude and service - 7 or 8.

Will i return? Probably not. There are some other girls at Ginza that has better technique and I guess is more into it? Or maybe since it's the first time I've seen her that she isn't relaxed enough. Or it could just be that I wasn't her type of guy.

Anyway.. happy punting bros! And stay safe

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Correct that is her. That the same routine with me. Not the best to try her once is ok.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree too.
    I tried her once; that was enough for me.
    No DFK game was the most disappointing.
    She seems to have not changed since 1 and a half year ago I saw her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why is she promoted to Ginza from old 279(479)?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I visited her before once as well over a year ago. She goes through the normal routine but it felt rushed and she wasn't that engaging. Maybe because she had a session before and another booking right after mine

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haven't seen her before. Always in my radar but I am stuck with a Jap girl and haven't seen many other girls.

If a WL is generally not engaged with most of the customers, I have a feeling she may have a loved partner either here or back in her home country. Purely speculation.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Really? I saw daisy a while back and her service was great. Lots of DFK, she did this popping candy bbbj and when she was CGing me it was great she was touching her body all over etc. maybe the years of working has made her jaded or as someone said maybe she’s seeing someone.

I wrote a AR on her back then.

Wasn’t she great friends with Star too? Maybe she also wants a BF like star has found one.

Also I never enjoyed sucking bolt on tits. Just doesn’t feel natural. Got this weird hardness and I’m not sure if the fakes has taken the sensation away from her girl too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm pretty sure, ok 110% sure she Daisy does NOT have bolt ons... cuz it looks like she's a small B cup... not sure if we are talking about the same daisy...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I swear when I first saw Daisy (a long time ago mind you). Her service was okay at best and she wasn't enthusiastic.

Never seen her again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Edit: Double posted by accident

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Daisy for a 30 min session when she first started years ago. Wasn't bad, but nothing fantastic. While I didn't plan on seeing her again, she definitely looks great.

Anyways, she started doing doubles with Star at 278 so just had to give it a try. I ended up seeing them together 3 times, and each session was amazing!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    I'm pretty sure, ok 110% sure she Daisy does NOT have bolt ons... cuz it looks like she's a small B cup... not sure if we are talking about the same daisy...
    Oh really? When I saw daisy she had big bolt ons and they were hard as. Are we talking about Hong Kong daisy? She had her hair dyed blonde before and was a good friend with star.

Below was my AR of Daisy from 2018. God it’s been a while.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?83715-Daisy-is-so-amazing!&highlight=Daisy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I swear when I first saw Daisy (a long time ago mind you). Her service was okay at best and she wasn't enthusiastic.

Never seen her again.
    Agreed, seen her when Cassie wasn’t available. Daisy is ok, but Cassie’s looks and service win me over every time. This is assuming we are talking about Daisy from HK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey dudes

Has Ginza opened back up? Last time I checked in with them they said they were doing outcalls only.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaydee View Post
    Hey dudes

Has Ginza opened back up? Last time I checked in with them they said they were doing outcalls only.
    Not until 1 July I think. From what I understand they’ve got a few places for incall but most likely for customers that have booked before.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Oh really? When I saw daisy she had big bolt ons and they were hard as. Are we talking about Hong Kong daisy? She had her hair dyed blonde before and was a good friend with star.

Below was my AR of Daisy from 2018. God it’s been a while.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ighlight=Daisy
    Yeah I read the review so that's why I went to give her a go. She says she's from HK but her canto is like a mando speaker. She was like her dad was from Shenzhen. She was very very tiny. Dyed blonde hair. Not sure where u got the bolt ons from but even on the photos from ginza she doesn't have big tits. Just push up bra.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Yeah I read the review so that's why I went to give her a go. She says she's from HK but her canto is like a mando speaker. She was like her dad was from Shenzhen. She was very very tiny. Dyed blonde hair. Not sure where u got the bolt ons from but even on the photos from ginza she doesn't have big tits. Just push up bra.
    Really?! She doesn’t have bolt ons? God was it so long ago I remembered it wrong? Maybe she got them removed. Did you see any scars?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Really?! She doesn’t have bolt ons? God was it so long ago I remembered it wrong? Maybe she got them removed. Did you see any scars?
    Na didn't see any scars at all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have seen a K girl many years ago. Her boobs were one of the best I have played with. After I played and sucked for like 15 mins, obviously I enjoyed so much and kept complimenting how nice they're. she said "it's silicon!". And my jaw dropped to the floor. They just look and feel so real. She even shown me her armpits where the scar was. It was hardly visible.

To me, as long as they feel real and nice, fake or real doesn't matter. This also applies to plastic surgery.

What works for some does not work for others... Objective review and not to discredit Daisy.

Thanks bro!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast