Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DAISY - Covid punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    actually Daisy did lots of DFK with me. So I don't think it's Daisy's problem. Maybe yours bro. You mouth may be smelly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rick chen View Post
    actually Daisy did lots of DFK with me. So I don't think it's Daisy's problem. Maybe yours bro. You mouth may be smelly.
    100% not smelly breath. Mouth wash as always before the shower. (Part of ginza protocol I think lol) however I did say in my review I may not have been her type so maybe she didn't feel like she wanted to dfk me. 100% her choice I think. Yes it's part of the service etc etc. However if they don't feel it then fair enough, I just won't book her again. I've seen K Jin after the punt with Daisy and had a much better experience. So it could be we clicked better. Besides it's an AR based on what I experienced. If u had something different great for u! 100% write an AR bro. Happy punting

I saw Daisy ages ago. In fact, she was my first punt at the premises.

If my memory serves me correctly, from what i can remember, there was definitely plenty of DFK on offer - pretty much non-stop. Maybe she had an off day. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Please don't assume shit if you were not there.
    May be you handed her a bag of gold for her to DFK you.
    How about that assumption?

Besides, most of us are saying her DFK game is off.
    For me it wasn't that she didn't DFK, she DFk-ed with her tongue out. Unless I stick my tongue out and go into some kinda tongue sword fight, I don't know what I am suppose to do with it.
    May be you guys have some killer DFK techniques we don't know about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro don’t stress the DFK she’s prob still abit paro with covid happens to another girl I used to see she dfkd like crazy but now is abit hesitant lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Haven't seen Daisy, so can't comment on her, but just a few thoughts on DFK in general.
    DFK is a very personal thing, much more personal than DATY, BBBJ or fucking.
    Some girls just naturally feel comfortable giving it, some will switch off put on a performance and give it to anyone, some will give it when they feel comfortable with a guy, some will give it to guys they really connect with, some just don't give it hardly ever at all.
    Also some guys seem to think that intense kissing means crazy sticking your tongue down each others tonsils and swishing tongues around furiously but actually this is usually the "performers" who do this. The most intense kissing is usually much more soft, slow, measured, and given with a slow build up growing in passion and intensity.
    But as always there are no solid rules in punting. Every girl is unique. And every punt is unique. A moment in space and time that can never be repeated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    my overall experience with Daisy was very similar to OP. it wasn't warm and very transactional so I wouldn't say that the GFE is good. She does however have a bloody cracking body and an amazing rack so that makes it up. Can't have it all!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Haven't seen Daisy, so can't comment on her, but just a few thoughts on DFK in general.
    DFK is a very personal thing, much more personal than DATY, BBBJ or fucking.
    Some girls just naturally feel comfortable giving it, some will switch off put on a performance and give it to anyone, some will give it when they feel comfortable with a guy, some will give it to guys they really connect with, some just don't give it hardly ever at all.
    Also some guys seem to think that intense kissing means crazy sticking your tongue down each others tonsils and swishing tongues around furiously but actually this is usually the "performers" who do this. The most intense kissing is usually much more soft, slow, measured, and given with a slow build up growing in passion and intensity.
    But as always there are no solid rules in punting. Every girl is unique. And every punt is unique. A moment in space and time that can never be repeated.
    True. I understand what you mean.
    May be I was a little hard on her with my comment. I guess it's safe to say she is not my style but I understand she might be perfect for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    Hey bro don’t stress the DFK she’s prob still abit paro with covid happens to another girl I used to see she dfkd like crazy but now is abit hesitant lol
    For the OP, yeah she could have been a little paranoid because of the virus.
    For me, I saw her last year so the reason could have been something else.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey man, it is all your fault. I heard from the girls, said your mouth is damn smelly. They smell from a mile far. Please respect all the girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    True. I understand what you mean.
    May be I was a little hard on her with my comment. I guess it's safe to say she is not my style but I understand she might be perfect for some people.

For the OP, yeah she could have been a little paranoid because of the virus.
    For me, I saw her last year so the reason could have been something else.
    Hey man, it is all your fault. I heard from the girls, said your mouth is damn smelly. They smell from a mile far. Please respect all the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Hahaha.
    That's not what your mother said.

What are you a 10 year old?...'cause your witty comeback is hurting me where it hurts.

I saw her more than 1 year ago. I doubt she or any girl would know who I am (never mention I am from the forum).
    Or may be my "damn" smelly mouth was so memorably disgusting that stayed with her forever.
    May be I will just weaponize it.

Banned
    does she DD? (rim)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    does she DD? (rim)

Not for me. Maybe for others? It could just be we didn't click

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    When I saw her initially she offered but I rejected it because I wanted DFK and don’t want to taste my ass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12