Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RnT shops with Korean girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

RnT shops with Korean girls

Hey guys, any one know any RnT shops with some Korean girls? Keen to check one out once restrictions are lifted!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond69 View Post
    This is a very lazy question. No wonder you are after rnt
    Considering he asked the same question about a month ago, but never followed up on the replies he got.

Banned
    yeah up in Oxford Street Darlinghurst. you'll definitely get tugged there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Juliets bro 15plus Korean girls a night

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    Juliets bro 15plus Korean girls a night
    Juliets in St Marys?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Juliet in Burwood

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quite good that establishment!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Juliet's hasn't been purely Korean for a few years now. They started bringing in lots of South Americans last I heard.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    South American's can be sexy for something different. There was a house around that Burwood area, maybe in Ashfield or Croydon full of Latina's at reasonable rates. Any bros got recent intel about them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Juliet's hasn't been purely Korean for a few years now. They started bringing in lots of South Americans last I heard.
    It’s pure Korean bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    South American's can be sexy for something different. There was a house around that Burwood area, maybe in Ashfield or Croydon full of Latina's at reasonable rates. Any bros got recent intel about them?
    yeah bro https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_438...ICE-GIRLS.html

I have pretty much done all of the girls at the croydon place before covid hit

Looks like they have increased their price, but it was pretty good price for two big booty latinas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    yeah bro https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_438...ICE-GIRLS.html

I have pretty much done all of the girls at the croydon place before covid hit

Looks like they have increased their price, but it was pretty good price for two big booty latinas
    Any reviews?

Im keen for a busty girl? I wish there was names on the photos

Banned
    When you bring up Korean girls my mind refers to Strathfield which is little Korea in Sydney. Wouldn't be difficult to pick up a few Korean girls in this suburb. Don't know about any shops there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When you bring up Korean girls my mind refers to Strathfield which is little Korea in Sydney. Wouldn't be difficult to pick up a few Korean girls in this suburb. Don't know about any shops there.
    No shops with k girls there for obvious reasons. Think shitting and doorstep. A few Korean privates won't see Korean customers for similar reasons.
    Juliet, Romeos, M8, all were exclusively or predominantly kgirl before c-19. Quite a few shops had a selection of kgirls in amongst other nationalities. When things start up again we'll see what changes have occurred and if k girls (or any other girls) are harder to come by.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The classic K girl R&T shops are Romeo's, Juliet's (owned by the same people) Midas, and Mastige8.
    These shops have a full brothel licence.
    They are not like the shops that pretend to be a remedial/therapeutic massage clinic but are really just a R&T and maybe more for $$ shop.
    These Korean shops are pretty classy and have some really attractive K girls (if you are into that glamour/heavy make up/surgery type look).
    They are not cheap. In fact you pay the same as what you would pay for full service at shops like No. 5 , No. 42, Ginza Empire etc.
    But some punters are into this type of service, and some FS like something different sometimes, so they provide a good service*

Korean girls?
    OK Korean girls with KPS are the stuff of legend.
    Sure there is a tiny minority of KPS Korean girls who are really bad and yeah if you cop one then bad luck, you are fucked!
    But the vast majority of Korean girls are awesome girls.
    The Chinese and Thai girls will put on a performance for you even if they find you disgusting.
    The Japanese girls will treat you like you are their boyfriend because they know no other way, its in their DNA and social conditioning. They can't help themselves. That's what they are.
    But the Korean girls are the most genuine of all.
    If you treat them with respect and they click with you you will have the best time of your life.*
    * The dreaded astersisk
    *Your Mileage May Vary, serving suggestion only, conditions apply,

Banned
    Midas used to be good in the day but seemed to go down hill over the years. Gone are the days of Naomi's famous ass rimming and blowjob service while treating you as a king

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Talking about strathfield, its close to home and where my love of Korean girls began.

Living between Strathfield and Burwood I have never ventured to Juliet's and I'm thinking about giving it ago.
    Locked out of my old "Arnie_Fan" account and lost email access to the tied address, created this new account.

Banned
    I’m thinking of hitting Romeos again once they open up. I’ve had some of the best punts of my time there but also some real duds. Scarlett back in the day was my regular. I got everything from her and her service was amazing. I’ve not had that since there though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan_81 View Post
    Talking about strathfield, its close to home and where my love of Korean girls began.

Living between Strathfield and Burwood I have never ventured to Juliet's and I'm thinking about giving it ago.
    Give it a go bro

Just before covid I was shown 15 girls all Korean and majority hot. As like other places ymmv for part 3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    Give it a go bro

Just before covid I was shown 15 girls all Korean and majority hot. As like other places ymmv for part 3
    By Romeo's you mean 108 at Petersham?

Damn looks like I may need to pay them a visit. Midas was my regular before covid hit.

Do you know if they have wechat to check roster?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast