Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official: Brothels will re-open on July 1

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Some of the brothels have been operating for many weeks now...
    Nothing new
    Yes indeed. Same price. Not openly advertising though. Run by private invitation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bad news, 1 July is the time when you should STOP punting, high risk of covid19 then as all desperate punters are on the loose and will not adopt safety precautions. Punt NOW before the stage 2 outbreak on 1 July

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is such great news, I hope none of us go thru anything like this again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    We need to kick start the economy via visiting our WL and brothels

I was just thinking , when the government set the massage parlour free from 13 June. They must have already planned to open the brothel by 1 July ?

The time gap between the two industry/sectors - a bit of a wait and see approach? If massage parlours are operational for 17 days and not much new cases or community outbreak, then it’s safe enough to free us all ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s a good point - hopefully the rates stay the same or lower - we can all go back to punting as usual 🥳

Senior Member(無間使者)
    times like these I wish I had a crystal ball … instead all I have is painful blue balls

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    By the way, if we punters portray ourself us hungry/ starving dogs... I am sure service will go down and price will go up on the 1st July.
    We all really should hold back for a week or 2 and wait till the Shops panick and reduce prices. Even if they don't reduce price, you will see better service from WL, as they want you to come back in these uncertain times.
    The girls and shop are not that stupid to do that. Only one bad punt will lost business and punter wouldn't see her again. Repeat business like any business is important. 42 say is offering discount from what I understand.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    After July 1 things will go back to how they were before the lockdowm. not much will change.
    The unholy trinity of punting will continue: shop/WL/customer.
    The only difference will be that there will not be the usual constant flow of new WLs arriving from overseas.
    This is great news for the WLs already here. They will do great business.
    It's not great news for the customers and the shops, but they will just have to deal with the new reality.
    And eventually the borders will open and lots of WLs disguised as "students" "working visas" "tourists" etc will flow in again.

Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    There still a lot of overseas students here that ae not WLs.... with the recesssion... more might get into this business..
    That's wishful thinking bro. I wish you were right too.
    Only a tiny percentage of WLs are genuine uni students studying Law at UNSW or Business and Sydney Uni.
    The vast majority of WLs are professional WLs who come here on whatever visa they can get; student, working, tourist, whatever.
    Hundreds of genuine Uni Students suddenly becoming WLs? It's a nice thought. But it's not gonna happen.
    Sure there might be a few but not any significant numbers.
    If you manage to score one good luck!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A positive thinking would be, many WLs may choose Australia over other countries to work in consider Australia is "safer". It's legalized here and with almost no new Covid-19 now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    A positive thinking would be, many WLs may choose Australia over other countries to work in consider Australia is "safer". It's legalized here and with almost no new Covid-19 now.
    That’s only if the international flights are reopened. At the moment if a WL or ML leaves Australia they won’t be able to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    That’s only if the international flights are reopened. At the moment if a WL or ML leaves Australia they won’t be able to come back.
    There are a few countries similar to us and NZ now. Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan are all pretty good and even China is, if you believe the data that's coming out. I wouldn't be surprised if international travel gets fast tracked for select countries.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    That's true. Chinese government just issued a No1 travel warning to any people considering travel or study in Australia. Claiming that there is severe level of discrimination against Chinese people due to the covid-19 outbreak.

Although we know it's a diplomatic issue as ScoMo urged investigation on Covid origin and messed up with Chinese gov. Many Chinese think it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    That's true. Chinese government just issued a No1 travel warning to any people considering travel or study in Australia. Claiming that there is severe level of discrimination against Chinese people due to the covid-19 outbreak.

Although we know it's a diplomatic issue as ScoMo urged investigation on Covid origin and messed up with Chinese gov. Many Chinese think it's true.
    We know here these are isolated incidents and certainly not what is true. The Chinese government are so full of themselves. It's all smoke and mirrors, Chinese people love Australia.

I don't think so

Majority of WL are overseas, with closure of international travels. Where are we going to get these C J K girls from?

I think there won't be many ladies working

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    I don't think so

Majority of WL are overseas, with closure of international travels. Where are we going to get these C J K girls from?

I think there won't be many ladies working
    There are still lots of WLs/MLs in Sydney.
    There will be enough WLs/MLs to keep the punters happy and the shops doing OK business.
    But there will be no new WLs/MLs arriving from overseas, so no new girls for a few more months.
    There are still plenty of WLs/MLs though.
    Even if you saw a different WL/ML everyday 7 days a week it would take you many years to see every WL/ML in Sydney.
    And many punters see a regular or a few regulars anyway so the lack of new girls arriving won't be an issue for them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Government data tells 80% of student visa holders were still in Australia after the border closure. So we temporarily lost 20%.

But because Australia is doing pretty well in Covid-19 control than US, Europe and many other countries, I am optimistic that Australia will attract more WLs to come over.

Talks have it that Australia border will open for students soon. Universities and schools are happy to cover the cost for quarantine period. If I am a WL, why not come to Australia.

Don’t think there will be too much of a shortage problem, let’s not forget the economy is in pretty bad shape at the moment, millions are unemployed, the figures doesn’t look too bad due to the Jobkeeper, once that run out in September many ladies (across all walks of life and colours and races) may be forced to enter the industry to make ends meets, its sad but a cruel reality ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Don’t think there will be too much of a shortage problem, let’s not forget the economy is in pretty bad shape at the moment, millions are unemployed, the figures doesn’t look too bad due to the Jobkeeper, once that run out in September many ladies (across all walks of life and colours and races) may be forced to enter the industry to make ends meets, its sad but a cruel reality ?
    What do the poor guys who lost their jobs do?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast