Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: It's Official: Brothels will re-open on July 1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that's what I'm getting at...Ginza usually organises their roster by about 6pm the day before...
    the on-again, off-again, on-again confusion may have caused some issues in sorting out the roster

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    I'm sure regulars here have contacted them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Come on Guys!
    You all are ruining opening day for me.
    I have been in front of Ginza lining up/camping out since 2 days like some kinda of yeezy fizzy sneaker is out.
    Ha-ha, I am the one in the yellow tent 50m away from 310 back door. Wave your hand so I can see you!

The best news I've had in years!!!! wohooo!!!

That doesn't mean that we must not be careful with the second wave!!! watch out!!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

42G has their roster up which is a good sign

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan_81 View Post
    42G has their roster up which is a good sign
    any chance you can copy paste it here? i can't get my wechat to workk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty32 View Post
    The best news I've had in years!!!! wohooo!!!

That doesn't mean that we must not be careful with the second wave!!! watch out!!
    Given the current COVID-19 issues in Victoria, not sure what to make of a guy from Melbourne commenting on a thread where everyone is eager to head off to their favourite Sydney brothel tomorrow...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I get the feeling ginza may need more security lol cause with people booking and such i feel like those who are waltzing in with no booking may cause trouble if there is no girls available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Ha-ha, I am the one in the yellow tent 50m away from 310 back door. Wave your hand so I can see you!
    Bro holi_day, you already getting back door action ?

Unfortunately, the wait and all this talk of in/out, in/out was too much for me...i just humped a nearby tree and took off.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I will be there tomorrow. Its not just about sex, Its a human rights issue, Punters Cocks Matter. LOL!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will also join this human right issue... PCM!!

My WeChat feed is going off like a fire cracker! Rosters going up everywhere.....I am truly confused as to where to go and who to see! I do have a booking next Monday and I will probably see my new regular on Saturday but crikey, so many hot fillies out there resuming from a 3 month spell!!!

Wechat is going off as well and im so tempted because id be balls deep right now..but I have to wait till my ozmeds order to arrive.

Its likely weeks away even though it shipped weeks back but because of Covid its delayed. I ordered a week before 1st of July announcement too..

Could go to a random gp and get a script but I really don't want do that again. I really don't want to pay the inflated kamagra oz prices but might have to.

Have funs boys!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Any AR on the first day visit?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No AR.
    Saw Pink.
    Kiss Kiss, Sucky Sucky, Pumpy Pumpy...Moany Moany...In the end, shaky shaky.

But Ginza Empire was absolutely pumping at 6 oclock I was there.
    The bell would ring every 5 seconds and the waiting room was filled with guys.
    They had to send back some of the guys who came later because the girls were busy till 8:30.

Even the nearby ATM had 2 punters lining up to get the cash out. And they crossed the road over to Ginza like their life depended on it.
    I made my way super slow; quick move and it would be a bitter sweet release for me as I haven't been wanking in anticipation of this day.

No AR.
    Saw Pink.

They had to send back some of the guys who came later because the girls were busy till 8:30.

Even the nearby ATM had 2 punters lining up to get the cash out. And they crossed the road over to Ginza like their life depended on it.
    I made my way super slow; quick move and it would be a bitter sweet release for me as I haven't been wanking in anticipation of this day.
    Haha, I figured as much. Might wait until next week now. Plenty of girls to see now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm with you Raybo … there's going to be a rush for a while as all the desperate brothers finally get their rocks off. It pays to be a patient man

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No AR.
    Saw Pink.

What's the Ginza price today? I saw they offering discount for today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    42G was going off !!!!!!! Heaps of customers losing their shit when the reception said girls are available every 10mins for the next hour lol

So how it was today my friends?? any good story to tell?
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast