Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Marrying WL/ML

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It's the same DNA but the ABC girls are generally bigger.
    I know there's milk powder and milk products in Asia now but I always put it down to the vast quantities of milk and milk products ABCs are fed as kids. My thoughts only.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Regarding girls that get fat ... I like athletic girls who are sporty... coz

i) they can do sports/activities that you like
    ii) they want to do their sports/activities as well so gives you freedom to do yours
    iii) they can usually maintain their weight coz they like being physically active.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Absolutely, females can be traps for guys.

In many ways punting can be empowering for a man, because it solves loneliness. When you really think about it, there is so many more benefits to being a single man with total freedom. Do whatever the hell you want and at any time of day and report to no one. Spend your money on yourself.

Lot of men give this up without thinking and I feel those who haven't been exposed to punting are the fastest to jump straight back into a new relationship after a failed one simply because they are lonely.
    I am in this scenario now.

I am debating whether to get back into a relationship or not... I've had a few offers...

The difference about M/L, W/L is that you miss out on the chase.... the chase is super fun and exciting.... to be able to try and get away with stuff... to get her naked... during the chase... is also an ego trip and super exciting....

But then the downfall is that you have to put up with alot of shit afterwards!!! hahahahaha...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    A lot of Asian girls that arrive here in Australia put on weight .
    There is so much high calorie, high fat, high sugar junk food in Australia!
    I know there is junk food in Asia too, but the diet is generally better; rice, veggies, fish etc.
    You can also see the difference between ABCs and girls from China.
    It's the same DNA but the ABC girls are generally bigger.
    I never eat chips And hamburger before. But hamburgers everywhere here. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few years back I separated with my wife, we lived in the same house for 10 months to sell our house. In that time I had hooked up with a childhood sweetheart (facebook came in handy) she had been divorced. Started out as friendship but ended up being a sexual thing as well. Helped me get through a tough time in my life. I doubt seeing an endless amount of MLs or WLs at the time would've helped me get through those dark times. Yep for sure it would've been a distraction but it's not the same as being with someone you feel for. And it done the world of good for my confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    A few years back I separated with my wife, we lived in the same house for 10 months to sell our house. In that time I had hooked up with a childhood sweetheart (facebook came in handy) she had been divorced. Started out as friendship but ended up being a sexual thing as well. Helped me get through a tough time in my life. I doubt seeing an endless amount of MLs or WLs at the time would've helped me get through those dark times. Yep for sure it would've been a distraction but it's not the same as being with someone you feel for. And it done the world of good for my confidence.
    Different for me.

When I divorced I went crazy on the privates and outcalls. It totally helped me through the pain.

I met some nice girls whom I'm still friends with till this day.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did you end up in a relationship with your childhood sweetheart? Or you both just needed something at the time and then moved on after that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Instead of marriage a lot go for "sugar daddy" type arrangements. PAYG.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Regarding girls that get fat ... I like athletic girls who are sporty... coz

i) they can do sports/activities that you like
    ii) they want to do their sports/activities as well so gives you freedom to do yours
    iii) they can usually maintain their weight coz they like being physically active.
    If you are looking long term as in a wife for life then a fit skinny girl is your best option.
    I prefer curvy girls, but curvy girls have a limited shelf life.
    They are perfect when young (18-26), but time, gravity, and kids will take a huge toll on them and they will become fat in a few years.
    A skinny girl on the other hand can stay sexy well into her 40s; she will morph into a sexy MILF, and even if she puts on a few kilos, it's a bonus.
    You have to enjoy curvy girls while they are young.
    There is nothing like a busty, curvy, bubble butt, young, firm girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Did you end up in a relationship with your childhood sweetheart? Or you both just needed something at the time and then moved on after that.
    No never happened. People change a lot in 30 odd years. She had been divorced a few years and I was just not ready for another relationship.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Different for me.

When I divorced I went crazy on the privates and outcalls. It totally helped me through the pain.

I met some nice girls whom I'm still friends with till this day.

Everyone finds their own way to cope I guess. For me MLs/WLs, its just business. They provide a paid service. I have never wanted nor felt the need to connect with them on any emotional level. Having said that, I totally respect what they do. I enjoy going to good massage places, enjoy the banter, love the massage and love the part 2. But that's it for me. When its over see you later. I've never had a problem meeting women who I can be in a relationship with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everyone finds their own way to cope I guess. For me MLs/WLs, its just business. They provide a paid service. I have never wanted nor felt the need to connect with them on any emotional level. Having said that, I totally respect what they do. I enjoy going to good massage places, enjoy the banter, love the massage and love the part 2. But that's it for me. When its over see you later. I've never had a problem meeting women who I can be in a relationship with.
    Some will think visiting a wl/ml as a hobby, others a sport and to the depress, a physical treatment in lieu of seeing a psychologist?....the reasons will differ but marrying one...not sure why😨

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree, one thing to visit one - another to marry.

On the inverse, would any WL/ML actually be looking to marry a client?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frankyang View Post
    Agree, one thing to visit one - another to marry.

On the inverse, would any WL/ML actually be looking to marry a client?
    I know few older friends they want, but all my close friends done want marry.

Like Rilla Vanessa we don’t want. Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If someone were to marry a WL/ML - i think the the more sensible idea is to just a suger baby. The premise of the relationship in both is probably always going somewhat transnational after all.

Its a great idea at first but in all honesty, it is simply not worth it. Good example is you meet a WL lets say from Thailand. You message her, see her regularly and might see her outside the shop. It might be good for a while but trust me, there is always another punter that she has in the same situation with you if that makes sense.

You might think you are the only ones she messages but at the end of the day, every WL / ML has their regulars who talk the same shit with her as she does with you so forget it. Better off finding a proper girl outside the WL life than dating a WL. Sure the sex would be fantastic but at the end of the day, its comes down to reality. I'm only speaking from experience.

I would have no problems marrying a WL if like any relationship, there's a connection, mutual affection and you can live and function together.

I would definitely prefer her to discontinue her line of work and get a non WL/ML related job.

So it all comes down to weather or not you can support her needs, most likely her family needs overseas as well.

I know a few WLs that have stopped working because they don't have to anymore e.g. paid off a house.

A few met their goals but couldn't stop being a WL due to the money and lifestyle. Also what I would say is laziness on their part to do hard work for up to $30 an hour. This type of WL is bad news and will end up hurting you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Its a great idea at first but in all honesty, it is simply not worth it. Good example is you meet a WL lets say from Thailand. You message her, see her regularly and might see her outside the shop. It might be good for a while but trust me, there is always another punter that she has in the same situation with you if that makes sense.

You might think you are the only ones she messages but at the end of the day, every WL / ML has their regulars who talk the same shit with her as she does with you so forget it. Better off finding a proper girl outside the WL life than dating a WL. Sure the sex would be fantastic but at the end of the day, its comes down to reality. I'm only speaking from experience.
    But don't we do the same . we just don't just message one WL but lots of other WL as well .And Punter got their own regulars as well

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678