Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marrying WL/ML

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    So a guy has paid a girl to have sex with him, has paid for her time and her body, has paid her to like him, then decides "I am going to marry that girl" ... Interesting ...
    That call love maybe for the punter. For the WL mmm? Or it can be true to both. Only the 2 person know. I did hear from a WL that a WL friend of her married a punter and move to malaysia later.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    That call love maybe for the punter. For the WL mmm? Or it can be true to both. Only the 2 person know. I did hear from a WL that a WL friend of her married a punter and move to malaysia later.
    Of course it can be true to both....what happens is that if the money runs out....then the WL wants to return to her luxury life, so the love ends at that point.
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty32 View Post
    Of course it can be true to both....what happens is that if the money runs out....then the WL wants to return to her luxury life, so the love ends at that point.
    When money stops coming in the front door, love goes out the back door....that is something that was told to me years ago and never a truer word spoken.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    It's like rent now, buy later....
    Wealthy people all know, “If it flies, floats or fucks...rent it!”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Works out way cheaper this way in the long run. They’ve all done their cost of ownership calcs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Was travelling around Asia (Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand) many years ago. Met these well to do dudes that had mistresses. So was common there to purchase an apartment for these young ladies to live in etc rather than paying rent and other running costs hahaha.....so long story short, when these guys (after years of being with them) finished/got bored/wanted an upgrade to younger ones etc with these WL/ML, would sell these apartments, the appreciation/profit on sale of these apartments would cover these expenses of their mistresses, therefore costing them virtually nothing!!! Now that’s creative accounting!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nx8888 View Post
    Hi all this is my first post here and the first time I have ever told anyone. I have recently divorced my wife of 7 years who use to be a ML, and we have 2 beautiful kids together. Just want to see how many punters actually have married a ML/WL like me. Not just dating
    I have dated WL in the past, always felt she was not all there mentally. I guess it's a occupational hazard. Would you recommend any punters who want to go to the next stage from your experience?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunit View Post
    I have dated WL in the past, always felt she was not all there mentally. I guess it's a occupational hazard. Would you recommend any punters who want to go to the next stage from your experience?
    If you listen to your head (big head not little head) then I would definitely not recommend, but if you follow your heart then no one can stop love. Put it this way if you want to get ahead and become successful in life then don't go there, it will cost you lots and lots of money and energy making it work, and you will go backwards not forwards and come out the other side worse off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunit View Post
    If you listen to your head (big head not little head) then I would definitely not recommend, but if you follow your heart then no one can stop love. Put it this way if you want to get ahead and become successful in life then don't go there, it will cost you lots and lots of money and energy making it work, and you will go backwards not forwards and come out the other side worse off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    and that's the danger with these liaisons. As much as we tell ourselves that it is merely a transaction/unemotional sex, sometimes feelings do develop because sex is an emotional connection.

From what my mates who have dated WLs, it's probably not a good idea to marry one. I'd echo an earlier comment that many of these girls do come with baggage (financial or otherwise), and sooner or later that surfaces and complicates things...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    I had a regular Thai ML who i became close to around 20 years ago in Sydney. She used to work at 70? Erskine St...Anyway in her late teens she left her poor family in Surin and quickly found herself a sugar daddy who flew her all over the world and treater her like a princess - but a disposable one in the end... She was abandoned back in Sydney on one of his work trips (they were based in Paris at the time with something like $5K in the bank and no friends. She never heard from him again. But she'd had the ride of her life, an amazing wardrobe of clothes and could speak 4 languages - French, german, mandarin, Thai and English. She resorted to WL and ML jobs within months to support her rather expensive lifestyle. I met her operating semi-privately in a Bathurst street penthouse about 2 mins from my office. Anyway, I just gradually became a close friend and regular customer until after about 5 years she started partying hard with a new crowd and got herself pregnant - twice. I found myself driving her to Royal North Shore hospital after an early morning call for help. She had miscarried after a night of partying way too hard...

The second pregnancy ended up in a rushed wedding with a punter... not me thankfully! that wedding lasted, wait for it... 7 years and produced a young daughter. She managed to also get permanent residency. She now lives with her now teenage daughter and a new husband in Melbourne and has shut down all communications with me.

This experience gave me all kinds of insights into young women with limited options just trying to survive any way they know how. Who are we to make life any more difficult for them than they need to be?
    Damn that's insane. Definitely makes you remember that these MLs/WLs are humans too with their own crazy life experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've got nothing against women who want to make money as a WL/ML but that instantly disqualifies them as GF or date material.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nx8888 View Post
    Probably the wisest of words ever written...

Big head - "don't go there you idiot!"
    Little head - "get me in there now you idiot!"
    Heart - "You're an idiot, but, man, she's the sweetest, sexiest girl ever!!"

lolol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Do the double standard, hypocritical thing that most smart men do.
    Marry a "good girl", and fuck the "bad girls" in brothels. Never mix the two up.
    Yeah sure, it's hypocritical, it's a double standard, but this has worked for men for thousands of years and in almost every nation and culture.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But when your little Dude wakes up, your big Dude is shut out. Only one brain can operate at a time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Probably the wisest of words ever written...

Big head - "don't go there you idiot!"
    Little head - "get me in there now you idiot!"
    Heart - "You're an idiot, but, man, she's the sweetest, sexiest girl ever!!"

lolol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Welcome back. Tell us you story's with Lala.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoBot View Post
    I've got nothing against women who want to make money as a WL/ML but that instantly disqualifies them as GF or date material.
    Is it because she fuck by too many guys or more experience than you? Even an ex wl?

Banned
    this space is a smudged, Unclear Lens in which we are viewing; further compounded by the cultural,Social, emotional luggage of the authors

If we acknowledge that many of these ‘soiled bad’ Mama goods often are in existing , or return, if they are FIFO, to a relationship in their country of origin, then what are we to make of ourselves and musings.

Perhaps it’s the punter whose
    Mindset ain’t that good ian unable to enter or remain in a relationship?

Why is it always the woman who tends
    To be recorded as failing and lacking?

Just my Musings and some of it coming from personal experience of both relationships with working girls (ml/wl) and ‘normal’ Mary magdalens

Banned
    I think I don't want to marry.

Have to cook everyday and every night.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    I think I don't want to marry.

Have to cook everyday and every night.
    Are u WL? If u find a rich man U don't need to ever work again! And u can get Visa of u want to stay here...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast