Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Marrying WL/ML

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    You can never empty his balls. Past Kings in China have 3,000 cucumbines and still wants to recruit more to satisfy his desires... (Qian Lung)
    But surely out of that 3000 they'd be a minimum of at least 100 that would be utterly, completely to his taste, that he'd find it impossible to go past. The other 2900 would be going to waste.

Which brings up a point. Most of the girls, desirable as they are, if they were really lucky would only have sex once every few years. What a waste, as I said.

You can never empty his balls. True giving him day and night will dampened his desire. What happens when your misses have children, the man's desire will be left on the sideline. Past Kings in China have 3,000 cucumbines and still wants to recruit more to satisfy his desires...some even go to brothels (Qian Lung)
    The main purpose of all those concubines were not to satisfy the Emperor sexually, their job was to give him lots of princes and may be some princesses (to be used to marry Mongolian prince, sons of chief generals and ministers to consolidate the Empire etc.)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the king fxxx a new concubine once a day, it will take him over 8 years to go through the roster plus they must be all virgins. Lucky man or poor man? As a Chinese saying goes, if the man is depleted of sperm, then he will die.🤔

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    When money stops coming in the front door, love goes out the back door....that is something that was told to me years ago and never a truer word spoken.
    I agree with you. That kind of love exists as long as there is money..... not money..... not love.
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty32 View Post
    I agree with you. That kind of love exists as long as there is money..... not money..... not love.
    No money......no fuck!

Banned
    If the king fxxx a new concubine once a day, it will take him over 8 years to go through the roster plus they must be all virgins. Lucky man or poor man? As a Chinese saying goes, if the man is depleted of sperm, then he will die.��
    We aren't using our imaginations here. We are assuming these Kings were serial monogamists, on a 24 hour changeover, with individual girls taken nightly or daily to the bedchamber. He probably had many large group sessions moving between the girls at his whim. The girls probably wacked themselves off watching the king at play amongst them. Hence they would have been getting more sex than simple maths suggests.

But still, you are right, still not getting enough. Oh man. I'll bet there were some terrible fates for those horny court blokes caught knocking of the concubines who must have been gagging for it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    We aren't using our imaginations here. We are assuming these Kings were serial monogamists, on a 24 hour changeover, with individual girls taken nightly or daily to the bedchamber. He probably had many large group sessions moving between the girls at his whim. The girls probably wacked themselves off watching the king at play amongst them. Hence they would have been getting more sex than simple maths suggests.

But still, you are right, still not getting enough. Oh man. I'll bet there were some terrible fates for those horny court blokes caught knocking of the concubines who must have been gagging for it.
    Aren't those court guys castrated? No testosterone, no desire. They probably wanted power and information rather than sex

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The main purpose of all those concubines were not to satisfy the Emperor sexually, their job was to give him lots of princes and may be some princesses (to be used to marry Mongolian prince, sons of chief generals and ministers to consolidate the Empire etc.)
    100% true, but he would fuck them for pleasure every now and then too.
    And I think he just got off on the fact that he owned them and no one else could have them; it's a power thing, like billionaires who own 100 plus prestige and sports cars and never drive them
    A funny thing I read once was that phallic shaped fruits and vegetables bananas, cucumbers etc were served to the harem girls already sliced up. LOL!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    A funny thing I read once was that phallic shaped fruits and vegetables bananas, cucumbers etc were served to the harem girls already sliced up. LOL!
    Would that matter? Their aim was to bear a son so I'm sure when the emperer wanted it, she would definitely oblige.

Do you think the more a woman fucks, the looser she gets?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    100% true, but he would fuck them for pleasure every now and then too.
    And I think he just got off on the fact that he owned them and no one else could have them; it's a power thing, like billionaires who own 100 plus prestige and sports cars and never drive them
    I think you have found the answer rooter.
    First, the king has them so no one else can. Second, if the is any infidelity or misadventure with any other person they are both put to death no questions asked. It wasn't so much that he fucked his dick off, it was that nobody else could. Not really sure that this is the topic but rationalizing ancient history is always a good discussion. Makes you wonder who thought of brothels first. A man or a woman🙂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

This is why I love and hate this forum, reading through this........

Banned
    I think can go out with customer
    But maybe not marry customer
    He will not like later

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    I think I don't want to marry.

Have to cook everyday and every night.
    u nailed it.
    when I was in my early 20s, I always associated marriage with lots of free sex, but realiaty is far less rosy: house work, dealing with each other's habits, visiting in-laws, compromise on what she wants to buy vs what you want. little differences can add up and destroy the relationship. add a kid into the daily fray, and you'd really wonder why the heck you got yourself into this mess.

marriage is not for everyone (or should I say not the best choice for most people?).

having kids is absolutely not for most couples. one smart guy once said to me: there is never a good time to have a kid, unless u r super rich, don't have to work etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj99 View Post
    I've had MLs wanting to hangout and stuff, but i always decline. There has only been 1 or 2 girls through the years that I thought I would like to date her. I think for me the girl needs to click both looks and personality wise - the second is quite hard especially when a majority of them are internationals and the communication isn't the same.
    Check out Ol’ Casanova right here!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The King of Thailand has a harem of concubines with him wherever he goes. This dude really knows how to enjoy life whilst his country is stricken with disease and poverty. Sad but that's life...just wonder why his people still worship him. Maybe Thailand Punters here can enlighten us???

The King of Thailand has a harem of concubines with him wherever he goes. This dude really knows how to enjoy life whilst his country is stricken with disease and poverty. Sad but that's life...just wonder why his people still worship him. Maybe Thailand Punters here can enlighten us???
    Different cultures ! It might even be an honour to the girl to have tasted the Royal penis !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Just make sure you don't say that in Thailand bro, or you will never see daylight again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thailand is definatley not stricken with poverty and disease. Its got one of the best health care systems in the world. It has a very low covid infection rate and is one of the cleanest and modern south eastern asian countries there is. Ive seen and experiened all facets of thailand and will happily be spending my latter years there in relative comfort much the same as here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    u nailed it.
    when I was in my early 20s, I always associated marriage with lots of free sex, but realiaty is far less rosy: house work, dealing with each other's habits, visiting in-laws, compromise on what she wants to buy vs what you want. little differences can add up and destroy the relationship. add a kid into the daily fray, and you'd really wonder why the heck you got yourself into this mess.

marriage is not for everyone (or should I say not the best choice for most people?).

having kids is absolutely not for most couples. one smart guy once said to me: there is never a good time to have a kid, unless u r super rich, don't have to work etc.
    Haha...You got all that from "Have to cook everyday and every night"
    Anyway, I do agree with what you are saying though.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast