Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Marrying WL/ML

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Most won't marry their clients unless they're really desperate for permanent residence or the client is a millionaire who can give her what she wants. If they decide to marry, they will try to find someone who knows nothing about their previous work history.
    Millionaire will not find work girls?
    They find models or small stars?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Never been interested in marriage so if I were to marry a woman or man or trans or WL or doctor or nurse or black or white or brown or yellow or an avocado or onion it makes no difference to me.
    I could see myself very happily married to a leak or maybe a turnip.
    or a sex doll, or a beautiful robot.

Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Millionaire will not find work girls?
    They find models or small stars?
    Plenty of millionaire chase working girls...

you need many millions for other working girls 😁😁 such as models, small stars.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Then more happy times for me lol
    I like single. If I want to go Cairns tomorrow, I can.
    After marry maybe.
    After kids impossible.
    so true.

I always wonder what made you guys having a sudden urge to start a family?

for me there were 3 stages

1: before 18: had a crush on a girl, just wanted to be with her all the time.

2: early 20s : the silly, naive thought about free sex any time I wanted it

3: early 30s: met a nice girl who was anxious to get married, and I didn't want to lose her.

I never understood the implications, responsibilities, and burdens of marriage and kids until it was too late.

a classmate (female) got divorced at 26 after 3 years of marriage, and told me it was just because of little differences that caused daily squabbling that drove her crazy, I was shocked at the time, just that???

she's still single and enjoying her life, while I feel like kicking myself for not heeding her lesson back then.

when I was young, I felt there was no need to sweat the small stuff, now I see they can add up over time and weigh you down.

people should carefully read the fine prints before signing a big long term contract such as marriage. Don't get fooled by the glossy brochure (i.e cute face and hot body).

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    You are at a stage that you still want to be a kid. The difference now is that you have more responsibilities than kids do.
    As a human, you will get older.
    Your perception changes over time so does each responsibility you have.
    I'm not married, recently have a girlfriend.
    I never had a plan to get married nor had a thought about marriage in my 20s and now I want to get married and start a family. The only thing that's holding me back is financial.

Your circumstances change overtime so does your thought. But remember that we can't be kids forever.
    Who said you can't be a "kid" forever? It's your life, be a man and take control of it.
    Having said that, I can understand why some people "suddenly" want to start a family. It's your natural instinct to leave your mark on the world. To continue your bloodline, etc.
    What I think about marriage is, don't even think about it if you don't want kids. Never trust a girl who says she doesn't want kids either because they will change their tune.
    Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against marriage. There are benefits you can get from it, you just have to make sure of a few things. You ought to be in a very good position either in your career or financially. This takes out a lot of stress that usually destroy relationships.
    To get to that level probably means you're getting on in age. So, the second point is to make sure you marry a far younger girl than your own age. There are so many benefits from this. It guarantees that you will have at least multiple years of awesome fun (great sex, traveling, adventures, whatever) before the ultimate killjoy comes (kids).
    You will also very much appreciate that your wife is much younger than you are when you get really old.

Banned
    I am not kid anymore I’m 24 already!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Society now has changed, most women will get married after 30 years and its normal. Women are now more financially independent and career oriented, they want freedom, not tied down to marriage. Dont get married unless you want to have children.

As to men marrying ML (with extras) or WL, best they dont know....men are also jealous creatures and will haunt them of your past. Marrying models and stars are different as they are not wl eventhough most do it for extra $.

Banned
    My friend air hostesses, she found rich man lol
    Always buy buy buy, But very pretty.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My friend air hostesses, she found rich man lol
    Always buy buy buy, But very pretty.
    Which Airline do you friend work?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey Mulan,

Do you worry or are you planning your life and your future at this age?

When I ask my Australian born Chinese or Australian female friends aged from 22-26 all say, what? I still enjoying life, I'll think about all this when I'm 28, 29!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    Marrying models and stars are different as they are not wl eventhough most do it for extra $.
    Models and stars are addicted to the money, high life and fame that comes with the work. They like to marry rich guys who will keep them at that level when their popularity fades. Think of James Packer's trail of disasters. The payouts alone worked out about $50K per night.

Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    Really, I can't see why one will get so deep into a relationship with a WL/ML? I thought one pays a premium because it is a short term lease....
    Some punters think it's hire purchase?

Banned
    If I had a dollar every time I've seen a crazy hot WG add on the pounds in as short of a time as 6 months later. It's insane how peoples bodies can change in such a short time and very rarely its for the better. If you marrying a girl for looks, I can assure you the shelf life of the looks is only a few years at best, before you could just go back to the shop and get a massive upgrade, after all the new models stay the same age.

No one escapes aging, so to me it makes no sense marrying a WG if she is guaranteed to look worse in 5 years. Just keep renting, the entire transaction is so fkn simple and you can try a new one when you get bored. Another thing is when you go to see a WG she is all dolled up and looking amazing in some sexy outfit, the moment you marry her this will become a rare occasion. I remember dating this hot korean girl from Melbourne Colosseum, she always wore these sexy tight fitting korean dresses when she worked. When we lived together I never saw it again, apparently those dresses were for work only lol.

Now if you marrying for love, chemistry and her personality, ignore everything I have written. But be honest with yourself, do you really love her for these characteristics or is it cause she is a fine piece of ass?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    If I had a dollar every time I've seen a crazy hot WG add on the pounds in as short of a time as 6 months later. It's insane how peoples bodies can change in such a short time and very rarely its for the better. If you marrying a girl for looks, I can assure you the shelf life of the looks is only a few years at best, before you could just go back to the shop and get a massive upgrade, after all the new models stay the same age.
    Not just WG. I have many a female friends who have trimmed right down for their wedding dress and then 1 year after the wedding, they're fat as.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Not just WG. I have many a female friends who have trimmed right down for their wedding dress and then 1 year after the wedding, they're fat as.
    Absolutely, females can be traps for guys.

In many ways punting can be empowering for a man, because it solves loneliness. When you really think about it, there is so many more benefits to being a single man with total freedom. Do whatever the hell you want and at any time of day and report to no one. Spend your money on yourself.

Lot of men give this up without thinking and I feel those who haven't been exposed to punting are the fastest to jump straight back into a new relationship after a failed one simply because they are lonely.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been single, I've been married (and divorced) and I've been punting for 5 years now and having the best time of my life. Why ruin it by getting married?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Most won't marry their clients unless they're really desperate for permanent residence or the client is a millionaire who can give her what she wants. If they decide to marry, they will try to find someone who knows nothing about their previous work history.

The two former ml/wl I know who have married , married a former client. They are both still married.

a third is in a long term relationship with a doctor she met while transitioning to full time aged care nursing. He Does not know her former career.

a fourth would never date a client let alone a platonic coffee.

Of those 4 . 3 always maintained balanced lives. Or like all of us make attempt .

The other of the 4 , was like many in a difficult space with visa issues / debt/ worked and serviced men 24/7 shop and private . Like many was husband shopping . Though subsequently found god, professed Undying love and new found perspective on relationships .

Again left the profession and went O/S. With hubby as of our last chat earlier today. , waiting to be reunited post covid .

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post

No one escapes aging, so to me it makes no sense marrying a WG if she is guaranteed to look worse in 5 years. Just keep renting, the entire transaction is so fkn simple and you can try a new one when you get bored. Another thing is when you go to see a WG she is all dolled up and looking amazing in some sexy outfit, the moment you marry her this will become a rare occasion. I remember dating this hot korean girl from Melbourne Colosseum, she always wore these sexy tight fitting korean dresses when she worked. When we lived together I never saw it again, apparently those dresses were for work only lol.

Now if you marrying for love, chemistry and her personality, ignore everything I have written. But be honest with yourself, do you really love her for these characteristics or is it cause she is a fine piece of ass?
    That happens when you sit back and expect everything to be served up to you on a plate. Sure you can expect that from a WG you're paying to see by the hour. With a wife, you just have to be a bit more proactive.
    For example, I have a massive leg fetish. I'm out ogling girls in all their sexy looking shoes; chunky sneakers, high boots, pumps, all of them turn me on. I'd be fantasizing about fucking those girls whilst they're wearing only those shoes. With a wife, I can easily get her a pair of the same shoes and act out my fantasy on her.

About those girls that get fat, you you can tell if a girl will look after herself long before you commit. Some have a sweet tooth, some have fat genes (check out the mom and dad for ref), etc. Even if she blows up like a blimp, you can neg her into getting fit again.
    The key is to be more demanding and less about whinging when you don't get what you want.

Banned
    It is easy to get fat here

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A lot of Asian girls that arrive here in Australia put on weight .
    There is so much high calorie, high fat, high sugar junk food in Australia!
    I know there is junk food in Asia too, but the diet is generally better; rice, veggies, fish etc.
    You can also see the difference between ABCs and girls from China.
    It's the same DNA but the ABC girls are generally bigger.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast