Thread: A bite of the cherry

Senior Member(無間使者)

Talking A bite of the cherry

Name: Cherry
    Place: 227 North Strathfield Massage
    Massage: $65 for an hour
    Rating: 11/10

Hi folks,

First time poster here! Finally got around to getting that much needed massage on the 13th of June at 227 NSM. After seeing many of the posters rave on about the girls there, I just had to give it a try. I booked none other than the much discussed (and fantasised) Cherry. I made a booking through their WeChat and proceeded to make my way to the shop where I settled for an hour and let the magic unfold.

I waited in the room which was dimly lit but nice and cozy. Cherry walks in and greets me. At this point, I hand her the pineapple and she says thank you and we begin to proceed with part 1. Her massage was okay but I think I dug my own grave there as I only ask for a medium massage. It was still good enough to relax my muscles though. Cherry was quite talkative and was talking about what she had been up to during the pandemic. She's really friendly and tries really hard to make conversation, although I'm not usually one to converse our conversations were really pleasant. Half an hour goes by and part 1 is essentially finished when she rubs me down with a hot towel.

What comes next is some of the most magical 30 minutes ever experienced. She starts off by with a nude body slide where I could feel her soft jugs massage my back before she asked me to turn over. She proceeded to do the same and added a cat bath in to sweeten the experience. What comes next is a beautiful session of Spanish, the experience everyone here talks about! It's finally finished with some soft strokes until I erupt. Her wonderful tits are large, natural and soft so they are wonderful to play with during the entire session. It was one hell of an experience and something I definitely recommend to all the brothers on here! Get it ticked off your list

Cherry Cherry 🍒 baby never disappoints!

Thanks for sharing brother Dee !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you AHLUNGOR! Keen to try out your other recommendations friend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review mate. Looks like I'll be hitting up Cherry when I get the chance, any luck of posting their WeChat? Couldn't find their website.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtLord View Post
    Thanks for the review mate. Looks like I'll be hitting up Cherry when I get the chance, any luck of posting their WeChat? Couldn't find their website.
    Their WeChat is twinklestar227

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    Their WeChat is twinklestar227
    Thanks you lamb

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cost included?

Quote Originally Posted by everydaydee View Post
    Name: Cherry
    Place: 227 North Strathfield Massage
    Massage: $65 for an hour
    Rating: 11/10

Hi folks,

First time poster here! Finally got around to getting that much needed massage on the 13th of June at 227 NSM. After seeing many of the posters rave on about the girls there, I just had to give it a try. I booked none other than the much discussed (and fantasised) Cherry. I made a booking through their WeChat and proceeded to make my way to the shop where I settled for an hour and let the magic unfold.

I waited in the room which was dimly lit but nice and cozy. Cherry walks in and greets me. At this point, I hand her the pineapple and she says thank you and we begin to proceed with part 1. Her massage was okay but I think I dug my own grave there as I only ask for a medium massage. It was still good enough to relax my muscles though. Cherry was quite talkative and was talking about what she had been up to during the pandemic. She's really friendly and tries really hard to make conversation, although I'm not usually one to converse our conversations were really pleasant. Half an hour goes by and part 1 is essentially finished when she rubs me down with a hot towel.

What comes next is some of the most magical 30 minutes ever experienced. She starts off by with a nude body slide where I could feel her soft jugs massage my back before she asked me to turn over. She proceeded to do the same and added a cat bath in to sweeten the experience. What comes next is a beautiful session of Spanish, the experience everyone here talks about! It's finally finished with some soft strokes until I erupt. Her wonderful tits are large, natural and soft so they are wonderful to play with during the entire session. It was one hell of an experience and something I definitely recommend to all the brothers on here! Get it ticked off your list
    Hey mate, I’ve never been punting before. Just wondering if that $65 is included with the body slides and happy ending? Sorry if its a stupid question, Ive never been before. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by GallBall2203 View Post
    Hey mate, I’ve never been punting before. Just wondering if that $65 is included with the body slides and happy ending? Sorry if its a stupid question, Ive never been before. Cheers!
    The $65 is for the massage fees only for the hour, for part 2 as described, you should pay another $50 tips on top. This is pretty standard in most RnT shops .

In fact the OP did mention about the tip in his review as well:

I hand her the pineapple and she says thank you
    And welcome to the forum Bro.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wasn't there a 10 or 15 min, massage operating in the CBD?

It's usually $1 per minute massage so 15 mins + $50 tip = $65 !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey GallBall,
    So the rates are generally, for massages:
    30 mins - $40
    45 mins - $55
    60 mins - $65

For the part 2: Generally a $50 tip. My recommendation would be to hand the tip upfront (if you are keen for the T part in the RnT). The MLs may be more favourable to you and disrobe early making your part 1 massage an even sexier experience.

Have fun with your first massage!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thank you

Thank you! Looking forward to my first punt.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks everydaydee, good readings with your review of popular Cherry.
    Good advice to have pleasure visit.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    GallBall - Looking forward to your After Review!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very rarely am I disappointed after visits to 227 and Cherry is very friendly with great technique. I generally do not book but recently have noticed it can be very busy and on occasions I have left to go in search of another shop.