Thread: ECM in Annerley

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ECM in Annerley

hey all,

long time lurker, first time poster - after a few months off, i've kept a keen eye open for any shops that have reopened, not many but went to ECM on annerley road yesterday and thought I'd share my experiences, never having been there before

asked for an hour and walked straight in and was offered a room with a very attractive ML
    room was loud due to the traffic but comfy table
    i had barely adjusted to the room before ML came back and she asked if i'd ever been there before with her hand on my tackle

the massage was basically non existent, just a LOT of TT (hey, which is normally my favourite part of the massage, but I like to be warmed up first and play a bit of games)

I'd say the flip came half way through the massage, was offered the basics of HJ and touching - she didn't take anything off fully, but her body was great and leaned over properly to let me play with her pussy
    things were over pretty quickly unfortunately as i'd waited too long between my own time and my first punt back and i was quite excited.

the rest of the time there was terrible, i probably should have just left, but there was no hot towel wipe down, she kept leaving the room for extended periods of time and coming back to rub my face and hair before making me sit up to do the pat thing to signalise the end of the massage. we had some good banter going on after but that was about it

tldr:
    - terrible ambiance, loud place, lots of incoming guys, but hey its one of the only ones open so can forgive
    - non existent massage, worst i've ever had
    - no attention to the small stuff, wipe down etc
    - ml was very attractive

free to make your own minds up of course, but i won't be heading back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ecm? Couldnt find anything on annerley rd. Is it new?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rebound101 View Post
    Ecm? Couldnt find anything on annerley rd. Is it new?
    https://ellies-chinese-massage.busin...edium=referral

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh that one. Ty Reddoor. My brain is mush today

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by outoftown55 View Post
    hey all,

long time lurker, first time poster - after a few months off, i've kept a keen eye open for any shops that have reopened, not many but went to ECM on annerley road yesterday and thought I'd share my experiences, never having been there before

asked for an hour and walked straight in and was offered a room with a very attractive ML
    room was loud due to the traffic but comfy table
    i had barely adjusted to the room before ML came back and she asked if i'd ever been there before with her hand on my tackle

the massage was basically non existent, just a LOT of TT (hey, which is normally my favourite part of the massage, but I like to be warmed up first and play a bit of games)

I'd say the flip came half way through the massage, was offered the basics of HJ and touching - she didn't take anything off fully, but her body was great and leaned over properly to let me play with her pussy
    things were over pretty quickly unfortunately as i'd waited too long between my own time and my first punt back and i was quite excited.

the rest of the time there was terrible, i probably should have just left, but there was no hot towel wipe down, she kept leaving the room for extended periods of time and coming back to rub my face and hair before making me sit up to do the pat thing to signalise the end of the massage. we had some good banter going on after but that was about it

tldr:
    - terrible ambiance, loud place, lots of incoming guys, but hey its one of the only ones open so can forgive
    - non existent massage, worst i've ever had
    - no attention to the small stuff, wipe down etc
    - ml was very attractive

free to make your own minds up of course, but i won't be heading back
    not sure how much you've paid, but my impression of your story is you paid too much for too little fun time because it was over too quickly...

nothing wrong with mutually playing with a "very attractive ml" for even just 45mins out of the 60mins session, no shower fascility???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They should atleast have a towel wipe down. It's the least expected.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited once. Lots of old boilers, surprised you found a attractive one. Must be grand daughter